Girl's Name : Sasa

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 29 March 2016

Rates : $90/30 min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : very pretty with long hair, enhanced boobs(est 36 D cup)and big bums (est 38 in), waist medium (est 27in), size 8, 165 cm tall (without shoes), super smooth snow - white skin, Very lovely and friendly.

Roster: Tuesdays and Wednesdays

Ethnicity : Chinese (Chongqing)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review

I will soon head overseas again. Like before, I like to get more fun from pretty girls while I am still in Sydney. I found prices in my favorite shops much better than that found in places overseas which I will be visiting, and some places are dangerous as prostitution is illegal and punters would get fined and jailed too.

I saw the nice picture of Sasa in this shop's roster today. Never tried her before. Called shop and was told by receptionist, Viks, that Sasa is very popular as she is new to the shop, young and sexy. I decided to book her and arrived shop in early afternoon. As usual, there were many Chinese customers there waiting for girls. I did not have to wait long as I have made the booking.

After quick introduction, Sasa took me to her room and told me that she is from Chongqing. With her very pretty face, super smooth snow-white skin, long legs, I could definitely believe she is a Chongqing girl. As I said in my AR before, I like Chongqing girls as they like sex and normally very horny. Had many good experiences before.

I hugged Sasa and felt the warmness of her big tits. I asked her if her tits are natural. She said they are enhanced. Who cares? Her tits look very natural still and soft. I would say Sasa's skin is one of the best that I ever touched of any girls before.

I felt Sasa is not in her early 20's now, and could only imagine how beautiful she would be when she was younger. Sex with her was just fantastic. She moaned so much and moved her body in rhythm with my movements. We had wild and strong sex. For 20 minutes, we fucked each other. I felt her moaning very genuine and her eyelids had turned half black after she reached orgasms. I just felt awesome.

Her snow white skin made fucking from behind the best position. I told her that Chinese customers would treasure her snow-white smooth skin more than other races' customers and so she should choose her customers more selectively. This would ensure that her small pussy could maintain the tightness for much longer and she would make more money. She acknowledged my point. She said her current customers are almost 90% Chinese ;already. I am not surprised of course. Which Chinese guys would overlook such a pretty Chongqing girl??

Surely, before I headed overseas, I would return to test if her pussy still maintains the same tightness. In actual fact, her beauty is enough to tempt me to return soon to try her again. Of course, her pussy is not the only reason for me to return.