Thread: MIN @ DreamGirls

MIN @ DreamGirls

Another sweetie that's worthy to be called a DreamGirl !

Min is a young full-time student, that's why she will only work limited shifts and will only take limited bookings, but the good news is, as a student, she might stay longer than most other DreamGirls.

As with most other DreamGirls, I don't have to spend too much time in describing their appearances, because their photos usually give a very good indication of what they look like. In Min's case, her selfie head shot needs no description, it's not photoshopped, although she took it at a very clever angle, her frontal view of her face in real life looks a bit wider than that, still, she's beautiful !

The full body shots were very conservatively clad, they didn't give away too much of how her body looks, so I might try to describe it a bit. Min has very smooth skin, slightly tanned, the highlight is that pair of beautiful boobs, they look full B to me, but when she was on her four, with the boobs hanging down, I realized that they were actually C-cuppers, beautifully soft and all natural ! she has narrow hips like a teenager, not the curvy type, with very soft meaty bum cheeks, I just love squeezing them ! She's unshaved with natural bush but not messy and unmanageable. slim legs but she does have a bit of the love handle showing.

Min has very limited English, so we had to communicate with action ! Later on the boss told me that Min can actually speak a bit of Mandarin and Japanese, damn ! I wish I had known that and that would be a lot more fun to talk dirty with her, because she's really horny and wet !

In the shower, she paid special attention to the essential parts then she wasted no time to give me BBBJ, her BBBJ was on the heavier side, and with good speed, she could have made me lose control if I wasn't concentrating. So I asked her if she's comfortable with CIM, which she said no problem.

In the bed, she started with catbath, a very interesting catbath, instead of flicking her tongue rapidly and licking me over, she left her tongue touching my body and moved her head all over me, the sensation was great, especially her one hand was constantly stroking my little brother. My senses were so busy absorbing the excitements from different parts of my body while my hands were fondling those beautiful boobs, it became too much to bear soon so I decided to take a break by returning the favour. Her pussy looks very small and clean, the sight was an appetizer, so I had a meal of DATY to my heart's content, but she seemed to enjoy it even more than I did, her moan was getting louder and her wetness was a real turn-on for me. After a couple of minutes working her with my finger, she was actually begging for real action. She held my little brother and rubbed him on her wet pussy, maybe with the intention to keep me hard, but she didn't have to, because in doing so, she ran the risk of an accidental penetration in her slippery condition.

Once the dom was on, she couldn't wait to shove me in her and tossed her head back on the pillow as I pushed myself all the way into her until our pelvises clashed ! She gave out a big gasp and a few strokes later she just pulled my head down for DFK. As I extended my tongue in her mouth, she sucked on it then she did the same with her little tongue and invited me to suck her in. When I increased the speed of my pumping, she locked her arms around my back as though preventing me from running away ! The sound of her juice in the furious pumping action and the crescendo of her moans made me decide to keep going in that position instead of pulling out for a CIM finish.

After I shot my load, she still wouldn't release her lock on me, so I remained in her for a couple of minutes and tried to move out, she still wouldn't let go, but smiled playfully this time. So I remained on top of her for another few minutes like lovers with plenty of DFK before we uncoupled !

What's better than making love to a beautiful girl you ask ? It's making love to a beautiful girl who loves sex !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Another sweetie that's worthy to be called a DreamGirl !

Min is a young full-time student, that's why she will only work limited shifts and will only take limited bookings, but the good news is, as a student, she might stay longer than most other DreamGirls.

As with most other DreamGirls, I don't have to spend too much time in describing their appearances, because their photos usually give a very good indication of what they look like. In Min's case, her selfie head shot needs no description, it's not photoshopped, although she took it at a very clever angle, her frontal view of her face in real life looks a bit wider than that, still, she's beautiful !

The full body shots were very conservatively clad, they didn't give away too much of how her body looks, so I might try to describe it a bit. Min has very smooth skin, slightly tanned, the highlight is that pair of beautiful boobs, they look full B to me, but when she was on her four, with the boobs hanging down, I realized that they were actually C-cuppers, beautifully soft and all natural ! she has narrow hips like a teenager, not the curvy type, with very soft meaty bum cheeks, I just love squeezing them ! She's unshaved with natural bush but not messy and unmanageable. slim legs but she does have a bit of the love handle showing.

Min has very limited English, so we had to communicate with action ! Later on the boss told me that Min can actually speak a bit of Mandarin and Japanese, damn ! I wish I had known that and that would be a lot more fun to talk dirty with her, because she's really horny and wet !

In the shower, she paid special attention to the essential parts then she wasted no time to give me BBBJ, her BBBJ was on the heavier side, and with good speed, she could have made me lose control if I wasn't concentrating. So I asked her if she's comfortable with CIM, which she said no problem.

In the bed, she started with catbath, a very interesting catbath, instead of flicking her tongue rapidly and licking me over, she left her tongue touching my body and moved her head all over me, the sensation was great, especially her one hand was constantly stroking my little brother. My senses were so busy absorbing the excitements from different parts of my body while my hands were fondling those beautiful boobs, it became too much to bear soon so I decided to take a break by returning the favour. Her pussy looks very small and clean, the sight was an appetizer, so I had a meal of DATY to my heart's content, but she seemed to enjoy it even more than I did, her moan was getting louder and her wetness was a real turn-on for me. After a couple of minutes working her with my finger, she was actually begging for real action. She held my little brother and rubbed him on her wet pussy, maybe with the intention to keep me hard, but she didn't have to, because in doing so, she ran the risk of an accidental penetration in her slippery condition.

Once the dom was on, she couldn't wait to shove me in her and tossed her head back on the pillow as I pushed myself all the way into her until our pelvises clashed ! She gave out a big gasp and a few strokes later she just pulled my head down for DFK. As I extended my tongue in her mouth, she sucked on it then she did the same with her little tongue and invited me to suck her in. When I increased the speed of my pumping, she locked her arms around my back as though preventing me from running away ! The sound of her juice in the furious pumping action and the crescendo of her moans made me decide to keep going in that position instead of pulling out for a CIM finish.

After I shot my load, she still wouldn't release her lock on me, so I remained in her for a couple of minutes and tried to move out, she still wouldn't let go, but smiled playfully this time. So I remained on top of her for another few minutes like lovers with plenty of DFK before we uncoupled !

What's better than making love to a beautiful girl you ask ? It's making love to a beautiful girl who loves sex !
    you can also become the king of dreamgirls!!
    on the description it says she is a d cupper but thats not going to stop me seeing her later this week!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I'm waiting for your review DarkZero01!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkZero01 View Post
    you can also become the king of dreamgirls!!
    on the description it says she is a d cupper but thats not going to stop me seeing her later this week!
    King of DreamGirls ? Haha ! I think that would remain a dream only !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Beautiful Min is available today, limited bookings only, please book early

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1