Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WL/ML telling you about their boyfriend. How do you feel about it?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Mr. Pappi is here for a good time not a long time, if she has bf cool mang. I will still drill her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always ask ML if they have a boyfriend. The two recent interesting responses came from a young Japanese and a young Thai.
    The Japanese girl works at St. Leonards Albany Street Japanese massage. She told me that her young BF knows what she does and is understanding that she needs money for her expenses. More than handjobs are available from this girl but I don't know if she's honest about that with him.
    The Thai girl works at Epsom Rd. massage Rosebery and said that she met her boyfriend after she started doing massage, she was honest with him about giving handjobs to her customers and they still got together.
    For both of these two I wondered to myself if they are supporting their boyfriends with their massage $. I tried putting myself in the BF's shoes imagining myself anxious when the girl is at work thinking of her doing that intimate task on God knows who.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    That is hot, that would get me over the line if she said that at the right time ...
    Idk what to say when she said so. Maybe it is real

Quote Originally Posted by porpoiseboy View Post
    I always ask ML if they have a boyfriend. The two recent interesting responses came from a young Japanese and a young Thai.
    The Japanese girl works at St. Leonards Albany Street Japanese massage. She told me that her young BF knows what she does and is understanding that she needs money for her expenses. More than handjobs are available from this girl but I don't know if she's honest about that with him.
    The Thai girl works at Epsom Rd. massage Rosebery and said that she met her boyfriend after she started doing massage, she was honest with him about giving handjobs to her customers and they still got together.
    For both of these two I wondered to myself if they are supporting their boyfriends with their massage $. I tried putting myself in the BF's shoes imagining myself anxious when the girl is at work thinking of her doing that intimate task on God knows who.
    Well, first of all, no way knowing if the two MLs are both or either or neither telling the truth of telling you their fantasy ?

Assuming all are real as stated, again, we don't know what kind of gf BF relationship they are having: girl supporting guy ? Fuck buddy? visa arrangement ? Very loose friendship where the guy really don't care as long as he gets to fuck her? Real love, he really can live with the thought his gf is naked giving out HJ or more for a living ??

I suppose until we are really in such a situation we are in no position to feel, understand or pass judgement ! As long as no one is getting hurted perhaps ?

One thing you haven't mentioned was that if the BF was a customer first when they met ??

If you look back and do a search through the forum , there are no shortage of brothers quite happy to date a ml or WL outside of work and have a relation of affairs of sort, they don't seem to care though !

Each to his own, nothing will surprise me really .

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by porpoiseboy View Post
    i sent you a pm hope you could kindly reply.

thanks in advance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy13 View Post
    Once, a Jap ML told me that she has a girlfriend Hahahaha, fell like "Wow" !
    You should have asked for a threesome. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Well, first of all, no way knowing if the two MLs are both or either or neither telling the truth of telling you their fantasy ?

Assuming all are real as stated, again, we don't know what kind of gf BF relationship they are having: girl supporting guy ? Fuck buddy? visa arrangement ? Very loose friendship where the guy really don't care as long as he gets to fuck her? Real love, he really can live with the thought his gf is naked giving out HJ or more for a living ??

I suppose until we are really in such a situation we are in no position to feel, understand or pass judgement ! As long as no one is getting hurted perhaps ?

One thing you haven't mentioned was that if the BF was a customer first when they met ??

If you look back and do a search through the forum , there are no shortage of brothers quite happy to date a ml or WL outside of work and have a relation of affairs of sort, they don't seem to care though !

Each to his own, nothing will surprise me really .

Cheers
    Many ML has Boyfriend and is quite normal, some ML didn't tell their bf or husband. Some others the bf is aware, usually the bf would get jealous and ask the girl to stop but the girl need money so girl promise it's only handjob, boob kissing but no other extra, no touching down there, etc.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You should have asked for a threesome. LOL
    Good call

I would normally ask them back how their bf is making out with her, what's the usual position and play it back and ask if I'm doing it right.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dont really mind about this, they have their own life.
    But yeah I would be happier if they say that they are single lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NigStick View Post
    I dont really mind about this, they have their own life.
    But yeah I would be happier if they say that they are single lol
    I'm not going in to see a girl so that she can tell me how wonderful her boyfriend is or what they get up to. She's there to please me and not have in the back of her mind her boyfriend.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I'm not going in to see a girl so that she can tell me how wonderful her boyfriend is or what they get up to. She's there to please me and not have in the back of her mind her boyfriend.
    Make sense brother, everyone sees it differently .

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The only thing hotter than fucking your girlfriend is fucking some other guy's girlfriend

Heyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Attachment 37011
    I've never had a girlfriend, but I've had lots of other guy's girlfriends ... and wives.
    I'm a renter, not a buyer
    The moment you own something it loses its appeal.

Jason456
    In a session, a ML told me she has a husband and a new born baby living in Liverpool. I was like WTF in my head but appeared to continue making small talk about her family

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The moment you own something it loses its appeal.
    True. Does that rule also apply to expensive cars or property?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    girl promise it's only handjob, boob kissing but no other extra, no touching down there, etc.
    No way this would be acceptable??

Quote Originally Posted by Jason456 View Post
    In a session, a ML told me she has a husband and a new born baby living in Liverpool. I was like WTF in my head but appeared to continue making small talk about her family
    At least the girl is genuine, not making up stuff or talking shit.

An ML a couple of weeks ago told me how the previous weekend she had gone to a hotel with a customer she really liked to have sex, but after a bit of play she changed her mind and didn't do it. Apparently the guy was really mad at her!

That was definitely a turn-off for me. Especially when she started saying how nice he was and that she regretted leaving.

I won't be seeing her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Boyfriends come and go. A boyfriend today may be her exboyfriend next month. Dont ask and ignore what is said. Better to not know anything

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hasn't happened to me but if she keeps talking about her bf then i think it's a turn off, but then I'll make sure I'll fuck her brains out even harder so I know that I'm fucking this guy's gf so hard and I'd love to make her cum hard too so she'll feel her bf's sex is dull, second to me
    if that happens one day, well done to me

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast