Thread: Stella beautiful Korean lady with GFE service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Stella beautiful Korean lady with GFE service

It has been long time since my last review. Regular punter at 64 taren point and 65 Carlton Establishment lately, but today 8th April 2016 decided to post AR after having punt during lunch time. This AR dedicated to Stella. Yes that's right not for papasan Dennis. Lift up your girls standard service brother, become open minded service like Stella does service.

Stella is a well groomed lady and polite with a friendly attitude that will quickly make you feel at ease right from the moment you meet her. Her friendly attitude plus open minded. Definetely no KPS at all here.

Paid $150 for 60 mins full service. My review skewed with this price in mind.

Her English is very good. We chatted about interstate place where she has been living for the last 3 years in Australia. I had spent few years living in that state too. We also talk about beautiful beaches on paradise island where I grew up at overseas where she had visited on her holiday last year.

LOOK: Beautiful well groomed lady in late 20s. Big sexy eyes, looks friendly and warm. Long wavy blonde hair look classy on her slim tall slender body.

BODY: Slim medium build body around 175 cm tall. With nice pair D cup size boobs like sucking attention. Nice boobs for doing Spanish. Slim waist with long slender busty body looks curvy and sexy. Nice smooth light tanned skin.

SEX: She started with cat bath lick on my chest down to my thighs then gentle boobies slide massage on my pelvis area with her gradually increase her sexy moans level as my penis respond to her massage. She then performed slurppy blow job for nearly 5 minutes on my dommed penis. I stop her cbj because I nearly reach orgasm. I ask her if she mind light kissing, she obliged. We started light lips kissing. Glad I did ask her, from LFK then turn into passionate DFK. Then I asked her to lay down at her back so my hardened penis could do serious damaged at her love hole. Her attitude was horny and playfull, I changed many different position. Most important thing she is open minded, that give me true GFE that hard to find at this establishment.

RECOMMENDATION: Good value for money Yes

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Brother thank you for the review.