Thread: Diamonds class korean Hanna

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Diamonds class korean Hanna

Saw someone posted T in here and now i trying to write other upper girl Hanna. Yesterday, i try to contact diamonds number at 5 but T not available and i decided to select Hanna when their boss recommand her to me. when i arrive and i found it's apt but not hotel, i prefer hotel anyway...Open i open the door, i saw hanna was sitting on sofa and massage herself legs, its made me almost laugh out.... The girl is sexy and cute, skin very white as shown in pics. Then she lead me to taking shower and do massage for my dick for almost 10 mins, the feeling is so good, i can see she really really care about my health, i mean it's good for me coz i also do care about it. Then bbbj and 69 daty, make me really horny. Her voice is just amazing!!! and we did 3 positions.
    Her got really fantastic service, i mean you can just lay there and she service you really good. Recommand you guys try this korean girl since you guys see it. One thing to mention is because it's my first time to go diamonds, i get 20 dollar discount. it's cool. 380 for hanna so worthy! give you guys their website:diamondsclub.xxx

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    She care about ur little bro - good to hear.