Thread: LENA @ DreamGirls

LENA @ DreamGirls

I said my welcome to the newest DreamGirl yesterday ! Lena is another hottie with excellent GFE, and a killer body !

Firstly, the venue ! It's the same hotel where Sara and Jade stayed, it's very easy and convenient to get to, only 3 minutes walk from the nearest train station, and it's quite discrete, because there's no foyer, you don't have to be fetched, just go right up there by yourself. Unlike last time, this room is quite comfortable with a double bed, not twin single beds like the one Sara was in, so it's all good.

I think there's no need for me to describe Lena's appearance here, her photos on the ads are genuinely hers, what you see is what you get ! That said, I think she might have lost a few kilos since the photo, she's very slim in real person, still got a pair of beautiful boobs as shown on the photos, probably a full B's pushing to C's, all natural ! Though from the little stretch marks, I would say they would be full D's if she puts on a few kilos !

Lena greeted me in a very youthful outfit. Long-sleeve short white T-shirt that only covers down to a bit below her breasts, exposing her beautiful flat tummy. A denim mini-skirt that was actually just one flat piece of cloth with a full length zipper at the front, so you know how to take it off !

So I took them all off while we were having DFK. After the top off, her breasts looked so prominent, I was hoping it's not just the result of the push-up bra, and I wasn't disappointed, her boobs are in excellent shapes, and natural too ! Lena is very sensitive too, a bit of foundling and sucking on the nipples already made her start moaning. I went on to unzip her skirt and waved it away like a magician on a show, and a beautiful hourglass figure materialized in front of my eyes ! Lena look clean and unblemished, everything 's well maintained, including her manicured pubic hair which was shaved and shaped like and inverted teardrop just above the clit, the rest is smooth and unobstructed for me to enjoy !

Then she helped me to undress while I was busy squeezing those beautiful boobs. Then we went to the shower where she cleaned me up really attentively. Although there's no much activities in the shower, but I'm sure she would do more once she figures out what the customers want, because this girl can and is willing to do most things including CIM !

In the bed, she started climbing on top of me, rested her full weight on me for DFK, I like this full body contact better than the girl on all four while doing DFK or catbath, it feels more like doing it with a girlfriend than being served. Her DFK was one of the best, no less intense than Jina ! I particularly like the feeling of being in contact of her lips, they felt so thick and soft, and warm as her tongue darted around in my mouth, can't get enough of that !

After some extensive DFK, she moved down for some catbath. The difference between her catbath and others was like she meant it, she didn't lick with the tip of her tongue, but she actually lapped up the target areas with the whole tongue ! Same as she started her BBBJ, she lapped up my shaft, my balls and the surrounding area before her mouth enveloped my little brother. Once my little brother disappeared in her mouth, I did mean disappeared, because she took the whole length and worked from there ! She was so skillful and sensual in the approach, I just didn't want it to end. And she didn't let up and kept going. I was a little embarrassed when I couldn't hold back as I didn't know if she's ok with CIM, but she took it with a triumphant smile and made sure I drained myself, what a girl !

After cleaning up and rinsed her mouth with Listerine, she came back to bed and started all over again. After some DFK with her on me, I put my hands at her hips and gently pulled her up so she was on her knees with her pussy right in front of my face. I lowered her hips a bit so I could have a good feast at the Y. Boy ! Didn't she love to be eaten ! She was moaning out louder and louder as the sensation built, to the point that her legs were trembling, she looked so cute in that situation and really aroused me. So I asked her to lie on her back and put a condom on me, in I went and started with some teasing thrusts, she was getting horniest by then as she lifted her legs higher and higher, she said she had been a professional swimmer and I can believe that, she looked so powerful with her legs, she could lift her legs to almost touching her head without the aid of her hands ! She looked so ready to receive a good pounding, so I did my best to make her scream ... Well, not that loud ... but we both had no complaints afterwards !

For a girl with excellent GFE who loves DATY, Lena is the one !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I said my welcome to the newest DreamGirl yesterday ! Lena is another hottie with excellent GFE, and a killer body !

Firstly, the venue ! It's the same hotel where Sara and Jade stayed, it's very easy and convenient to get to, only 3 minutes walk from the nearest train station, and it's quite discrete, because there's no foyer, you don't have to be fetched, just go right up there by yourself. Unlike last time, this room is quite comfortable with a double bed, not twin single beds like the one Sara was in, so it's all good.

I think there's no need for me to describe Lena's appearance here, her photos on the ads are genuinely hers, what you see is what you get ! That said, I think she might have lost a few kilos since the photo, she's very slim in real person, still got a pair of beautiful boobs as shown on the photos, probably a full B's pushing to C's, all natural ! Though from the little stretch marks, I would say they would be full D's if she puts on a few kilos !

Lena greeted me in a very youthful outfit. Long-sleeve short white T-shirt that only covers down to a bit below her breasts, exposing her beautiful flat tummy. A denim mini-skirt that was actually just one flat piece of cloth with a full length zipper at the front, so you know how to take it off !

So I took them all off while we were having DFK. After the top off, her breasts looked so prominent, I was hoping it's not just the result of the push-up bra, and I wasn't disappointed, her boobs are in excellent shapes, and natural too ! Lena is very sensitive too, a bit of foundling and sucking on the nipples already made her start moaning. I went on to unzip her skirt and waved it away like a magician on a show, and a beautiful hourglass figure materialized in front of my eyes ! Lena look clean and unblemished, everything 's well maintained, including her manicured pubic hair which was shaved and shaped like and inverted teardrop just above the clit, the rest is smooth and unobstructed for me to enjoy !

Then she helped me to undress while I was busy squeezing those beautiful boobs. Then we went to the shower where she cleaned me up really attentively. Although there's no much activities in the shower, but I'm sure she would do more once she figures out what the customers want, because this girl can and is willing to do most things including CIM !

In the bed, she started climbing on top of me, rested her full weight on me for DFK, I like this full body contact better than the girl on all four while doing DFK or catbath, it feels more like doing it with a girlfriend than being served. Her DFK was one of the best, no less intense than Jina ! I particularly like the feeling of being in contact of her lips, they felt so thick and soft, and warm as her tongue darted around in my mouth, can't get enough of that !

After some extensive DFK, she moved down for some catbath. The difference between her catbath and others was like she meant it, she didn't lick with the tip of her tongue, but she actually lapped up the target areas with the whole tongue ! Same as she started her BBBJ, she lapped up my shaft, my balls and the surrounding area before her mouth enveloped my little brother. Once my little brother disappeared in her mouth, I did mean disappeared, because she took the whole length and worked from there ! She was so skillful and sensual in the approach, I just didn't want it to end. And she didn't let up and kept going. I was a little embarrassed when I couldn't hold back as I didn't know if she's ok with CIM, but she took it with a triumphant smile and made sure I drained myself, what a girl !

After cleaning up and rinsed her mouth with Listerine, she came back to bed and started all over again. After some DFK with her on me, I put my hands at her hips and gently pulled her up so she was on her knees with her pussy right in front of my face. I lowered her hips a bit so I could have a good feast at the Y. Boy ! Didn't she love to be eaten ! She was moaning out louder and louder as the sensation built, to the point that her legs were trembling, she looked so cute in that situation and really aroused me. So I asked her to lie on her back and put a condom on me, in I went and started with some teasing thrusts, she was getting horniest by then as she lifted her legs higher and higher, she said she had been a professional swimmer and I can believe that, she looked so powerful with her legs, she could lift her legs to almost touching her head without the aid of her hands ! She looked so ready to receive a good pounding, so I did my best to make her scream ... Well, not that loud ... but we both had no complaints afterwards !

Great AR bro! was Lena prettier than Jina?

Quote Originally Posted by forfunss View Post
    Great AR bro! was Lena prettier than Jina?
    Hehe ! I don't compare girls' look, it's too subjective, but I can tell you Nana looks best among them !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

Oh, man. All these reports of fabulous Korean girls across the forum, and yours I had to read! But it is still about a week to go to put up with hectic work until the day I fly off to Korea. I so am struggling to be patient until I can recommence my punting in Seoul from where it all began last year! And I'm even wishfully hoping to meet my first punt again there. And I still remember how she is so alike to Girls' Generation's Teamleader, TaehYeon! LOL~~~ Thanks for the AR ^^ I had hoped to see this Lena, when I saw her photos several weeks ago~~ Wishful thinking, but I hope I get to see her when I come back from Korea!

Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    Oh, man. All these reports of fabulous Korean girls across the forum, and yours I had to read! But it is still about a week to go to put up with hectic work until the day I fly off to Korea. I so am struggling to be patient until I can recommence my punting in Seoul from where it all began last year! And I'm even wishfully hoping to meet my first punt again there. And I still remember how she is so alike to Girls' Generation's Teamleader, TaehYeon! LOL~~~ Thanks for the AR ^^ I had hoped to see this Lena, when I saw her photos several weeks ago~~ Wishful thinking, but I hope I get to see her when I come back from Korea!
    I'm going on a trip soon myself, but still envy your planned destination !

i had her last week
    the only flaw or problem i had is that i just dont like where her hotel is located.

but the session from beginning to end is great. i think i found my new love

Another DreamGirl who would stay in your dreams !

Horny Lena is ready to stay in your dreams, come find your unforgettable DreamGirl

Last 3 days for sexy Lena, don't miss out!

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Cool mang thanks.