Thread: Bookings

Junior Member(有D料到)

Bookings

Made a booking for 12:15 and arrived on the dot. Was shown to a small waiting room. After a few mins mamasan says my girl's in the shower.

Waited for 20 mins until I thought enough is enough and walked out.

On the way mamasan called down the hall 'Don't go, she's just in the shower.'

My first and last visit to 533.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I stopped going there. Pics look like 10 years younger than they actually are aswell

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are other shops that these same girls work in. Same brilliant service without the hassle. PM me if interested.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ^TP64? Same service imo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi 3 eyes. Yesterday at 11.55am, I arrived for my midday booking and to wait in the hallway by the door. I'm not sure if you were already waiting but there appeared to be three or four customers waiting. Angie was multi tasking, dealing with a customer who wanted to extend past his time (with my 12.00 booking) and also seeing to another customer who was being difficult. I think I saw you leave just after midday because I remember Angie calling down the stairs. I'm not making excuses you may even be another later customer (you say 12.15?) who also walked out? But there was an awful lot of confusion and drama going on yesterday and generally Angie gets it right.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Poor form if you ask me i understand it may get busy at times but if a punter has booked and turned up on time they should not be made to wait longer than 5 minutes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would think booking don't normally mean you will be able to get your slot on time, even when you make your bookings in places like medical practices, you always have to wait for a while. I think making a booking only means you will be push to the top of the queue when you show up, then you have to wait for the last person to leave?

Banned
    Shouldn't compare booking in establishments with bookings in medical practices. For starters our bookings are a timed event, whereas medical appointments are an approximation depending on your circumstances. Mostly medical appointments are made weeks/months in advance whereas we would make 95% or more of our booking on the day if not within a 90 minute prior time frame.

Given the above, there is absolutely no excuse for fucking up bookings by more than 10 minutes maximum. I believe that in this shop, when someone rings to book a girl, Angie just says yes...Kelly at 2:30 just to get you to the shop. I doubt whether she has a book at all to record bookings ( I may be wrong) and she lies through her teeth thinking that once your there, then any girl will suffice. She uses the old "have you seen her before" trick and if you say no, then she gets the girl to tell you she is the one you have booked.

Good on you for walking....last I went there, I walked as well....but was kicking and screaming at the same time as I had bussed it from the city in an extended lunch hour when I could have gone elsewhere closer to where I was!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For the brothers who walk out, I salute you.

I haven't been to 533 for one year because of this issue. Having to wait in the corridor ( I once waited for half an hour to 45 minutes), bad smells (once the girls took a dump and the toilet was really stinky and spilling out to the corridor which has poor ventilation), small rooms without showers etc was the tipping point.

More often than not, having a booking means nothing here.

The photos are not particularly representative either.

They always ask "have you seen her before?" and try to switcharoo....or say oh the girl has had an extension etc.