This is my first ever post here. I am very disapponted with ginza, how they treat their cudtomers. I been their few times. Last time i went their few months ago. I wont mention here girl name but she was beautiful japnese girl. I like japanese girls cos of their friendly nature. I had a good session with her and had no argument with her. After finishing before i leave she demanded tip. I had no cash money on me. I paid for my session by eftpos card. Then i left ginza without paying her tip and promised her to give tip next time.
Then after two weeks again i rang ginza to book a another girl then they refused to book for me. I asked reason then the guy said you were very rude to our girl in your last visit. I were very surprised coz girl were totally lying. I wasnt rude at all. I am disappointed with ginza coz they blindlly support their girl. Which is wrong. This is not an aussie way to do business here in australia, this is not japan or any other asian country. I have read other posts before here in this forum about rude behaviour of ginza and about their bad customer service. Before i didnt beleive members who posted against ginza but now it happened with me. They need to improve their customer service and also should listen their customers problems.