Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed with Ginza

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    You're just a lying troll. The fact that most people already know is that many of the Korean, Chinese and Thai girls that appear at Ginza were coaxed from 5*.

You sure are acting defensively. Care to tell us why?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    You're just a lying troll. The fact that most people already know is that many of the Korean, Chinese and Thai girls that appear at Ginza were coaxed from 5*.

You sure are acting defensively. Care to tell us why?
    You have already been proven to be a liar so your accusations are meaningless, and also pretty dumb.
    The fact is you are a lying troll, have been banned multiple times from the forum and also from Ginza.
    Read all about it here:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-other-threads
    Also you twist things round to suit your own agenda like a silly schoolgirl, when will you grow up ...

So responding to your latest whinge, you are saying all the good girls from 5* are at Ginza now are you ?
    Well I don't know maybe they are or maybe they are not, but as a punter I am interested in quality pussy at a reasonable price, so if market forces are at work then it is not really any of my business. Anyway you look at this you are looking pretty dumb now:
    - Are you suggesting everyone boycott Ginza now, seriously good luck with that you naive fool.
    - Are you complaining about market forces, coming from a business owner that is a bit rich you double standard fool!
    - So reading between the lines you are now telling everyone to go to Ginza instead of 5* because all the good pussy has gone there, what a stupid fool you are to make such a post, it is not very good for 5* business, I guess you didn't think it through as usual ... For the record I think 5* is good also, I wouldn't want their reputation to
    be affected by your vindictive stupid lies.
    - And no I am not acting defensive, and you know it. A little while back you challenged me to point to my negative Ginza reviews, but then you retracted your post because you finally learnt how to do a forum search, someone else noticed this as well:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post815003

So once again you are proven to be a lying stupid troll.
    And you seem to be awfully biased against Ginza, is that because they banned you
    I gotta say Maxy why don't you take a step back and re-read your posts, you may find you are acting even more stupid than usual, I guess it is your inflated ego getting the better of you again ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    You have already been proven to be a liar so your accusations are meaningless, and also pretty dumb.
    The fact is you are a lying troll, have been banned multiple times from the forum and also from Ginza.
    Read all about it here:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-other-threads
    Also you twist things round to suit your own agenda like a silly schoolgirl, when will you grow up ...

So responding to your latest whinge, you are saying all the good girls from 5* are at Ginza now are you ?
    Well I don't know maybe they are or maybe they are not, but as a punter I am interested in quality pussy at a reasonable price, so if market forces are at work then it is not really any of my business. Anyway you look at this you are looking pretty dumb now:
    - Are you suggesting everyone boycott Ginza now, seriously good luck with that you naive fool.
    - Are you complaining about market forces, coming from a business owner that is a bit rich you double standard fool!
    - So reading between the lines you are now telling everyone to go to Ginza instead of 5* because all the good pussy has gone there, what a stupid fool you are to make such a post, it is not very good for 5* business, I guess you didn't think it through as usual ... For the record I think 5* is good also, I wouldn't want their reputation to
    be affected by your vindictive stupid lies.
    - And no I am not acting defensive, and you know it. A little while back you challenged me to point to my negative Ginza reviews, but then you retracted your post because you finally learnt how to do a forum search, someone else noticed this as well:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post815003

So once again you are proven to be a lying stupid troll.
    And you seem to be awfully biased against Ginza, is that because they banned you
    I gotta say Maxy why don't you take a step back and re-read your posts, you may find you are acting even more stupid than usual, I guess it is your inflated ego getting the better of you again ...
    This forum provides not only some of the best intel on shops/girls around town but some of the best entertainment as well. Just reading thru this thread and seeing the total and utter destruction of one member by another and then when you think its all over max gets up and asks for more punishment and CL obliges. That probably hurts less than thinking about the hundreds of Ginza girls your cock will never see.

Without trying to inflame the Ginza vs 5 Star tiff its worth noting that Ginza has had hundreds if not a thousand girls available for us to take the punt with over the past few years and from what I can recall only a couple of dozen started their careers at 5 Star.Its most likely the girls end up where the money is best for them, or the shifts suit or where their friends are? who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    This forum provides not only some of the best intel on shops/girls around town but some of the best entertainment as well.
    Hahaha, I heard that! It's like:

Mac vs Pc
    Iphone vs Android
    PS4 vs Xbox

I personally use all of the above and get the best of both worlds.

Regarding Ginza & 5star...
    I can't wait to try the Penthouse! (might actually have to get a 2nd job after that to support going to both places, haha)

In Job interview
    (interviewer):So, why do you want this job?
    (me): I need to supplement my income so I may enjoy the 2 best brothels in the Southern Hemisphere please...
    (interviewer): You're hired!
    No one ever says "I wish I would've fucked less" on their death bed...

Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post

Without trying to inflame the Ginza vs 5 Star tiff its worth noting that Ginza has had hundreds if not a thousand girls available for us to take the punt with over the past few years and from what I can recall only a couple of dozen started their careers at 5 Star.Its most likely the girls end up where the money is best for them, or the shifts suit or where their friends are? who knows.
    So you are saying that hundreds if not thousands of girls have also left Ginza over the past few years?

The facts are:
    - Ginza is one of the best if not the best shop in Sydney
    - You are banned from Ginza
    - Your photo is on display at Ginza behind the counter in case you try to sneak back in
    - You have been banned from the forum many times
    - You have/had many fake ids: hElPiMsTuCk, Bibimbap. Butty, ButtyReturns ,Rocket Man, Max Impact, The butler, ...
    - You helped to get Yamada banned for life from the forum by supporting him breaking the forum rules
    - You bomb others people's threads with drivel, and hijack them them for your own petty vindictive purposes

]
    I'm surprised that some people believe your bullshit and I'm amazed that you can spend so much time here worrying about me. If there is a photo of me there (and you said anyone can ask to see it) then this must surely be a major concern for any Ginza punter that their image is readily available. Its just like going to Town Hall Massage.

If anyone is shown a supposed photo of me at Ginza reception please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    The forum is boring without Max / CL
    When you say 'CL' I always think...

No one ever says "I wish I would've fucked less" on their death bed...

Banned
    I'm surprised that some people believe your bullshit and I'm amazed that you can spend so much time here worrying about me. If there is a photo of me there (and you said anyone can ask to see it) then this must surely be a major concern for any Ginza punter that their image is readily available. Its just like going to Town Hall Massage.

Max bro if Ginza have your photo on their reception table. Its a big crime. They can't have your photo without your consent. You should talk to police about this matter. This is your privacy issue. I am also worried about my privacy. Thanks CL letting us know. As long as you haven't done anything wrong or commit crime there they can't hold your photo or video. Today i will google about privacy legislation and let appropriate department know about wrongdoing of ginza.

You are a pathological liar, the only reason we know there is a photo of you there is because you told us in a post, here is your post from April last year:

I'd do an AR too but for some reason I'm banned by Wilson. I was his best customer in Maroubra and King St and Shelley St. Now he holds a photo of me there like I'm Most Wanted. Its laughable and I don't care at all.
    So let me get this right, due to your own stupidity:
    - you were banned from Ginza (and are missing out on some of the best Japanese pussy to ever come out of Japan)
    - you told us they have your photo (BTW that was a really dumb thing to for you to do, but I am glad you did it)
    - now you are denying they have your photo (you are contradicitng yourself, pretty stupid eh ?)
    - At the time you said they have your photo because you let one of the girls take your picture and then you were a bad boy and so they decided
    to ban you and put the photo you supplied up behind the counter in case you tried to sneak back in

No one else has to worry about their photo unless they were a bad boy like Max, note there have been other punters on the forum banned from Ginza but none of them have their photo up, Max was pretty bad, we all know how he can lose his temper (remember the last time he got banned for making PMs public ). Also note that anyone can come up to you in the street and take your photo without permission.

If history is anything to go by I guess it won't be long before you make up some more fake accounts to try and garner support for your stupid lies ...
    I guess I don't blame you since you don't have much credibility, the facts speak for themselves:
    - Max banned multiple times from the forum
    - Max has many fake ids
    - Max banned from Ginza
    - Max supported Yamada breaking forum rules and now Yamada is banned from life

Now I can sense that you are losing it again, so try not to get banned this time, people are enjoying seeing your stupidity exposed.
    Probably best to try and change the subject, that is what you usually do when you are beaten

hhhhhhhhrrrrrrrr

Whats going on here ?

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    Whats going on here ?
    CL has some weird attraction to me and wants to keep DISAPPOINTED WITH GINZA at the top of the charts for some reason.

He acted like he had inside information on Ginza holding my photo and now he is recanting.

What a spineless scum!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Josh anger is not a solution of anything. You need to be nice here. You should have done something wrong or there is a misunderstanding. Talk to wilson, he will listen you. He is a nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by gcqu View Post
    Josh anger is not a solution of anything. You need to be nice here. You should have done something wrong or there is a misunderstanding. Talk to wilson, he will listen you. He is a nice guy.
    Bro Thankyou but I'm not interested in visiting Ginza.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro Thankyou but I'm not interested in visiting Ginza.
    IC, so you r josh too.. brother gcqu was talking to josh and you replied, forgot to change account?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    guys selling popcorn

$15 ea 1 size

Meoowwww like watching a catfight

Quote Originally Posted by Tomosavic View Post
    IC, so you r josh too.. brother gcqu was talking to josh and you replied, forgot to change account?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomosavic View Post

This is gold!, Max forgot to change accounts and typed his Josh response as Max Impact
    I thought they had alot in common:
    - Both banned from Ginza
    - Both pretty dumb
    - Both have short tempers
    - I need to check with Ginza about Josh's dick size before I complete the next point ...

This wouldn't be the first time Max has used a fake account ...

This is gold!, Max forgot to change accounts and typed his Josh response as Max Impact
    I thought they had alot in common:
    - Both banned from Ginza
    - Both pretty dumb
    - Both have short tempers
    - I need to check with Ginza about Josh's dick size before I complete the next point ...

This wouldn't be the first time Max has used a fake account ...
    Seriously you are full of shit. Make up all the crap you want. It's pointless dribble.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast