Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappointed with Ginza

Banned

Disappointed with Ginza

This is my first ever post here. I am very disapponted with ginza, how they treat their cudtomers. I been their few times. Last time i went their few months ago. I wont mention here girl name but she was beautiful japnese girl. I like japanese girls cos of their friendly nature. I had a good session with her and had no argument with her. After finishing before i leave she demanded tip. I had no cash money on me. I paid for my session by eftpos card. Then i left ginza without paying her tip and promised her to give tip next time.
    Then after two weeks again i rang ginza to book a another girl then they refused to book for me. I asked reason then the guy said you were very rude to our girl in your last visit. I were very surprised coz girl were totally lying. I wasnt rude at all. I am disappointed with ginza coz they blindlly support their girl. Which is wrong. This is not an aussie way to do business here in australia, this is not japan or any other asian country. I have read other posts before here in this forum about rude behaviour of ginza and about their bad customer service. Before i didnt beleive members who posted against ginza but now it happened with me. They need to improve their customer service and also should listen their customers problems.

Chok di haa

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not again.... I'm getting bored of this stuffs...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Re the tip ..
    If you CIM there is an extra fee - they call it a tip
    There are signs on the wall in every room telling you that

Not saying you had CIM .. but that maybe is the reason
    And if so you received something you never paid for and she had every right to expect it - and pissed off if you got something you dodged paying for.

Just in case that is the reason

Banned
    She just offered me standard ginza service. No cim and no anal

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    We need a new forum here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh1 View Post
    She just offered me standard ginza service. No cim and no anal
    Then PM Ginza and explain exactly what happened and why you felt you were treated unfairly.

Btw - it is reasonable for Ginza to have a strong bias to believe the girl (not blind support) - there are plenty of rude clients I'm sure and it is in the girls own best interest not instigate friction -- so in their shoes I will assume their story is more likely true .... UNLESS they have additional information
    That is where your PM will come in - explain the session and interaction in detail to Wilson via Syd99 private message so he has your input
    Very little to be gained by this post here other than venting if you don't name the girl (not asking you to) and generally warning people off Ginza won't work as on the whole people's experience (including me) is that they are full of young, horny, cute, service oriented girls !

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    I've been with many girls at Ginza and many times there. Girls are nice if you treat them with respect. Some guys just want to fuck like a truck and hurt them, lol. I have never had an issue with Ginza. And even if I return to see a girl there, they still remember me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been going to shops run by the Ginza Team for nearly 8 years, (Tokyo Cats etc.). I have NEVER had an issue with their service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's more to the story here.. why would the girl be demanding a tip in the first place? There must have been some 'extra' service involved.

I don't know what happened but in any case you shouldn't make promises you can't keep.

It seems you could be genuine because you don't want to name and shame the girl but what you are saying is this particular lovely Japanese girl got you banned for nothing?

He said.. she said... That seems like an unwinnable situation.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy13 View Post
    Some guys just want to fuck like a truck and hurt them, lol.
    How hard does a truck fuck? And does it fuck girl trucks or little cute minis?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by Josh1 View Post
    ...I had no cash money on me. I paid for my session by eftpos card. Then i left ginza without paying her tip and promised her to give tip next time.
    Then after two weeks again i rang ginza to book a another girl ...
    So you know you owed the girl a tip and just left??? I can't believe a gentleman would behave in such a manner.

Did it ever cross your mind to pay the tip to the shop using your card and ask them to pay the girl in cash? Or at least you could offer to find a nearby atm machine to take out cash and pay the girl maybe 5mins later.

In any case I find it strange someone could walk into a shop without enough cash.

I've never been to Ginza, but in this case I clearly feel the pain of the girl and the shop owner.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Something does not add up.
    Everyone knows some things are extra at Ginza, and you should tip if you get them, Ie. there are prominent signs in each room.
    I am a long time Ginza punter, but not biased as I have written the occasional bad report, but I have never had a problem
    with management, and a girl has never asked me for a tip.
    This is your first post, and it is a gripe.
    Sounds to me lke there is something you are not telling us ...
    Note Ginza is the best place in Sydney so if you think you can damage their reputation you are brain-dead, good luck though as it might
    make it easier to get a booking at short notice.

Look on the biright side though, having been banned from Ginza you are now in "esteemed" company, along with Max.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I am a long time Ginza punter, but not biased as I have written the occasional bad report, but I have never had a problem
    with management, and a girl has never asked me for a tip.
    this actually happened to me although not directly.

i remember seeing a HK girl (i think name was Aina or something) towards the end of her time in sydney. The session was quite below average as she didnt seem to be into it and was just trying bare minimums very mechanistically (understandable as she is leaving soon) and then once we finish taking the final shower she became this ultra friendly person, talking about how expensive sydney is and how many gifts she needs to buy going back.. literally begging for a tip without asking for it directly. long story short, i tipped for a very so so service.

on another funny note, I was once asked by another girl in Ginza to pay the anal extra fee for gently inserting a finger in her ass during daty.

as usual though... lets all remember there are three parts to a story. the punter's, the girl's, and the truth. so while i still need some more details about what actually happened re. op, i wouldnt immediately dismiss it.

Quote Originally Posted by frank_zane View Post
    I've done this before. Was in a session with Amber, had no cash on me, decided I wanted to extend and get an extra. Yuki was super accommodating, to the point that she came upstairs with the eftpos machine and let me swipe my card through the crack in the door (we were starkers).
    Now that is service!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_zane View Post
    I've done this before. Was in a session with Amber, had no cash on me, decided I wanted to extend and get an extra. Yuki was super accommodating, to the point that she came upstairs with the eftpos machine and let me swipe my card through the crack in the door (we were starkers).
    If it was 50yrs in the future ... when our bodies are installed with identity and transaction chips .... you would have simply been able to swipe Amber's crack ...

Quote Originally Posted by dufour View Post
    If it was 50yrs in the future ... when our bodies are installed with identity and transaction chips .... you would have simply been able to swipe Amber's crack ...
    And what a nice crack it is ...

rcha086
    Unfortunate that you've had a shit experience.

It may come down to what you feel is "normal" in a session with a WL. I know some punters feel it's normal to talk dirty and degrade WLs in a session or be rough (pull hair, slapping) "because they're whores", but of course not all WLs don't like this; arguably the majority of Asian WLs don't like this. They then complain to management about it and, usually in Ginza's case, they bar the customer. Not saying that this was you, but it's worth thinking about.

From my experience at Ginza, the management value their workers as they're usually proven to be great performers. Those that don't pass their high standards are simply not kept on the working roster, unlike most other shops. Try and see it from Ginza management's perspective; their regular girls are constantly booked up, they have customers calling up to book as soon as their daily roster gets updated, and the popular girls get booked up within the first hour. I don't mean to offend but you are just one of many, many customers, they couldn't care less that they've placed you under the "bad customer" list as they have plenty more.

It's strange the girl has asked you for a tip as they only do this if you ask for an extra service and you didn't tip them willingly. At the end of the day, in a forum, we can only judge but what really happened inside the room is between the girl and you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post

I am a long time Ginza punter, but not biased as I have written the occasional bad report
    Brother, could you point us to these occasional (being a long time Ginza punter that would be at least three or four) bad reports that you wrote about Ginza?

I can't find them.

This Forum is much like Australian politics, two major parties and many minions and sychophants, more interested in putting the other parties down then they are in improving the outcome for the majority................

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast