No doubt, Jina is worthy to be called a dream girl !

Jina picked me up at the foyer of the hotel, as soon as I saw her smiling face and her stunning body shape, I knew I was in for a good time !

After we got into the room, Jina gave me a welcoming hug and a light kiss on the lips, then she wasted no time to unbutton my shirt. I laughed and asked her : " What's the hurry, shouldn't we sit down, have a cuddle and chat to get acquainted first ? " She said in surprisingly good English that she hasn't been working for a while and that she reckoned she's getting fat, as she only arrived yesterday she's been doing sit-ups all afternoon to condition herself, so she's sweaty and might smell too ! Therefore it's best to go to the shower first before any action !

She's not fat for heaven's sake ! She didn't smell either !

But I wasn't going to argue, so I let her strip me down then I unwrapped my present. She wore a lacy black dress, that made her white skin look even whiter. As I removed everything on her, a porcelain doll materialized before my eyes !

Jina might not be the most beautiful dream girl in everybody's eyes, she's more like a girl next door than a glamour girl in a magazine, but her cheerfulness and friendliness made her look that much prettier ! In fact, she's not bad looking either, with shoulder length brown hair, symmetrical facial features, very easy to the eyes. The best parts came from her body, she's got one of the best looking pairs of full B's boobs with small pink nipples, slim body with long shapely legs, clean shaved pussy and a full body of spotless white skin, and as her photo suggests, her bum was in delicious shape, although it's not as full as Moon's, but she's got a smaller body than Moon's, so her bum was just as alluring, with the same shape, tilted and round with excellent muscle tone throughout the whole body ! That's one of those bodies that gave me a hard-on just by looking at it !

Jina has got one of the best technique in showering with her man ! Her body was in full contact with me most of the time during the shower, she would apply soap to the front by standing behind me and wrapped her arms around, and also reached her hand through my thighs to grab and clean my little brother, then turned around to do the same to clean my back, only that my erected little brother was poking on her tummy so she couldn't get too close, she laughed and that's when the full-on DFK started.

Back in bed, she started to climb on the bed from the bottom, brushing her beautiful tits on my legs on her way up until her body was fully on top of mine then she DFK me like lovers would do, slow and sensual, tasting each other's tongue thoroughly, that lasted a few minutes before she moved down for a catbath. The difference with her catbath was it felt like being kissed by a lover, all the little actions she did were so heart warming and made me feel she meant it, such as when she kissed her way passed my hand, she would suck my fingers a little bit then back to the body. Finally it was BBBJ, slow at first, just like savouring her favourite lollypop, then in it went, right down to the root, untiringly, I could have it all day while my hands were playing with those beautiful B-cuppers.

After a few minutes, I had to motion her to come up for more DFK. She did so but not before she used her mouth to put a condom on me. While she was DFKing me, she used a hand to guide my little brother into her tunnel. She was on top ! She was in control, I didn't have a say for my mouth was covered with hers, she just rode me while giving me my best DFK ! Gosh ! I'm having a hard-on now typing this ! She kept riding until I knew I was getting close, so I struggled to sit up and tried to turned her around to put her on the pillow without breaking our connection. But instead she just reached for a pillow and placed it under her head without the need to turn around to safe time. So it's finally my turn to ride in missionary. Jina is not a screamer, she just held on to my love handles while I pumped, by the increasing force of her grip, I knew she was feeling it, I just kept at it until I came !

I miss that bum ... and Moon's bum