Thread: Petite, Busty Chinese - YY

Senior Member(無間使者)

Petite, Busty Chinese - YY

Person's name: YY

Establishment: Ginza Club Surry HIlls

Date of visit: 10/02/2016

Contact details/weblink: 310 Cleveland st Surry hills NSW 2010 Contact - Ginza Club

Hours of business: 10:30am to 1

Rates: $270 for 60 minutes(diamond premium class)

Size/shape: size 6, petite

Ethnicity: Chinese

Services provided: Full Service

Value for money/recommend: Amazing experience would definitely recommend

Comments:

I was feeling horny so I decided to give Ginza a go. I was looking for Aika or Sena but they were booked at the time I wanted so I went with YY. 6pm rolls around and I was still waiting, I think he said she was ready around 6:10?

Anyway, I walk in and in stands this petite chinese busty girl. She looked pretty and cute and just so cute... Anyway I was nervous sitting in the waiting room for so long and when I went in I think I was a bit awkward haha!

We end up hopping in the shower and it was still a bit awkward, she helped me wash up and I hop out and dry myself. She laughed at me when I put the water over my head but I like showering like that

We get out and I lie down as she begins licking my nipples and BBBJ, I'm instantly hard and just all the nervousness goes away. I ask her to 69 and she said good idea and begin eating her out, she starts getting wetter and wetter and I ask if I can finger her to which she says okay at first but then said my nails were hurting her. I eat her out some more and make sure she gets nice and wet.

I tell her lets fuck and she puts the dom on and begins to ride me, and my god she was tight, even after putting lube on. Cowgirl is actually my favourite position now and it felt fucking amazing. She rode me for a while before I ask her for doggy.

She bends over and I notice her pussy so god damn wet so instead of fucking her I go down to taste her, she moans and squirms and said shes sensitive and kept pulling away which made it so much hotter. I kept trying to tease her pussy doing that before taking her from behind. She tasted sweet too.

I change up again and she didn't look like she enjoyed it so I didn't enjoy it (I'm a pleaser) and so I change again and sit on the edge of the bed and get her to face the other way riding me. I was pulling both her arms back and my god the view from behind was amazing, her ass bouncing on my cock... fuck... The condom got loose so she replaced it and asked if I wanted to CIM so I said yes. I lost it a bit here and instead told her to put a dom on and ride me like that again to which she bounced on me until I came.

She cleaned me up and then I hopped in the shower and she went in after. Had some small chat and shes a nice lovely girl. Take care of her if you see her! So sweet!

I would definitely see her again... when I had her doggy seeing her wet pussy, my god! She also had a nice pair of tits, fake but I ain't complaining!

rcha086
    Chinese, busty and petite; reminds me of Bella! Thanks for the review, I'm keen to see a Chinese Ginza girl after seeing so many Japanese/Korean/Thais here.