Thread: Girls of DreamGirlsyd v - Jina

Girls of DreamGirlsyd v - Jina

Jina of DreamGirlsyd
    1Hour @ $350 Incall
    Date of Meet: 4th February 2016 16:30

And so it was with much encouraging and enticing words that DreamGirlsyd had managed to make me succumb to the desire to meet Jina. Even though I am in a period of a busy two weeks at work. That said, I might as well see this Jina before Nana and a new girl comes in a few weeks time, or so.
    I’ve read much on Jina’s AR from several other fellow punters on this forum. And as expected, Brother Wilisno, contributes to the encouragement as well, lol~
    There at the meeting place I await, my mind is filled with curiosity as to what the others had described her as being a DFK type girl. A tooth brush, tooth paste, mouthwash and some flossing. That’s what I thought I might prioritise my grooming on for this one particular Jina.
    Before her arrival, although I may be saddened that DATY and 69 wasn’t on the menu due to her preference, I thought I might as well see what all the hype was about. At the lobby, Jina came out of the lifts with a lovely smile. Dressed rather elegantly, and fortunately I was matched in dress code, she came to hold onto my arm as we walked into the elevator. Again, it is no surprise that Jina would be pleasantly surprised to hear my speaking in Korean. Yes, I am an asian born here. No, I am not a korean. Just only that I had studied and lived in Seoul for a short time. And of course that is why I am always fascinated in Korean girls. Jina was chatty and giggles quite cutely and adorably. I guess that’s what the fellow punters were elaborating on. Jina has that particular GFE feeling when it comes to connecting on a communication level. Verbally ….. and physically. And all so nicely.

Jina is slightly aggressive. Already wanting to strip me down by her hands, only I didn’t think that I would be her first customer for the day. Such a lovely thought. But the thing about Jina, is that she tends to want to move about body-to-body. And that got me beginning to become aroused. I can understand if she needs me so much there and then, but I always like to think that a little chat first would do us good to begin with. Speaking of which, looking upon her face it came to mind that I was told she was a Half-Korean, Half-Japanese girl. Oh, wow, the features upon her face was uncanny. Since I spoke a bit of korean, we naturally spoke in both English and Korean. But what’s more, her clothes start to be stripped down right in front of me. Lovely smooth skin, not so white, not so tanned (the lighting in her photos made it look like she was tanned, apparently all due to her friend doing the photoshoot. Her breasts were a B- cup, definitely a flat tummy that showed her fitness. But what was eye-catching? The very thing other fellow punters were talking about. Her gorgeous butt!! My hands were itching to just grab them as we stood in the bedroom already stripped down. But alas, shower comes first. And some good mouth rinsing in anticipation of her famed DFK.
    In the shower, she really does like kissing, and how she plays and washes my body at the same time, really got me aroused. She’ll literally brush her nipples upon my front side and backside and she washes me up and down. Her washing my junior is also very sensual, even for a few moments. But what a pity, I should have done well to remember to get her to give me a BBBJ there and then as well. But my hands really got the better of me as they grab that wonderful butt of hers.
    Out of the shower and onto the bed, she goes right into the DFK. What was is like? A.W.E.S.O.M.E! All that tongue writhing and kissing went on for I don’t know how long. Clearly, she lives up to what the others had been mentioning about. I don’t think I ever had a girl that did deep kissing like her. I don’t think Nana was like that as well, though…….
    Anyway, as the kissing continued, her hands doesn’t stay idle. One hand stroking me down below. My hands busy admiring the feel of her breasts and her awesome butt. As she gets her fill of kissing, she imparts this seductive smirk with those lovely eyes of her before she moves down to give me a good kissing and licking down below. There she goes into a really nice BBBJ. Her body shifted to the side, it had me wishing that wardrobe glass door were mirrors instead. That would have been a great view! But alas, it good enough! My left hand fondling with her breasts and puffed nipples. My right hand grabs her butt and does pleasure in squeezing it, and from time to time my fingers adorning that wonderful pussy of hers!! The sight of it!! Oh how I was wishing DATY was on the menu. It was way too much of a tease!!! That combo of a butt coupled with a gorgeous pussy!
    But moments later, Jina shifts again. This time her butt right in front of me. Her pussy full exposed in plain sight, and as she continues to suck me til kingdom come. I will tell you fellow punters, the sight was just amazing as great as it felt her still sucking away. And there again, that strong urge to go DATY on her to fully experience the 69 all-out. But … as a gentleman, her preferences must be respected. But that sight at that moment will be one to remember. As she continues sucking, it was now time to get inside her. Remembering how gorgeous and tight her pussy looked, it was to be tested the moment I enter her. Jina actually made a funny question beforehand. She cutely asked “me on top? You on top?”, how does one shirk from that sort of cuteness. It actually made me smile. With a simple wave of a hand, I signalled her to go on top. Cowgirl style it was, and gosh she was a slightly tight and not loose at all. But even as she goes cowgirl, she continues onto DFK’ing me. Her breathing becomes rugged. My breathing becomes labored, she still pounds me away for like 10 minutes. And it is even more nice to see her panting as she bounces up and down. She grabs my arms and pulls me up, and she continues to gyrate atop me. Her hands pulling my head onto her breasts and into her chest. We both fasten our pace. Being unable to hold it, still connected, I turned her over to continue pounding her missionary style. Licking and softly biting on her eat, she became more aroused. Her right leg arched up, giving me more angle to pound her. As we continued and continued, and our pace fastening again, I leaned to the side as if we were doing the sit-up position, more jamming ensued and her gyrating harder. Harder and faster our pounding became, until the ‘junior’ that was loaded became unloaded. We ended there on the bed still holding onto each other. Still kissing softly. Still embracing. Still admiring.
    A shower at the end, and so much chatting in the end, it was unfortunate that I had to cut off our time, for we had gone over an hour. But when I left, and as I boarded my train home, a thought struck my mind: “Damn ….. I forgot to do the doggy style with that butt of hers!”
    But there you have it, perhaps another might have that chance that I failed to carry out. Jina’s services may be limited, but all other parts, her wild DFK and that gorgeous butt hers makes it for an interesting meet with this girl.

ChulSoo

Banned
    Now you know why she is an expert when it comes to kissing and DFK. It's her specialty. Even Hana cannot be compared to Jina in this department.

Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    Jina of DreamGirlsyd
    1Hour @ $350 Incall
    Date of Meet: 4th February 2016 16:30

And so it was with much encouraging and enticing words that DreamGirlsyd had managed to make me succumb to the desire to meet Jina. Even though I am in a period of a busy two weeks at work. That said, I might as well see this Jina before Nana and a new girl comes in a few weeks time, or so.
    I’ve read much on Jina’s AR from several other fellow punters on this forum. And as expected, Brother Wilisno, contributes to the encouragement as well, lol~
    There at the meeting place I await, my mind is filled with curiosity as to what the others had described her as being a DFK type girl. A tooth brush, tooth paste, mouthwash and some flossing. That’s what I thought I might prioritise my grooming on for this one particular Jina.
    Before her arrival, although I may be saddened that DATY and 69 wasn’t on the menu due to her preference, I thought I might as well see what all the hype was about. At the lobby, Jina came out of the lifts with a lovely smile. Dressed rather elegantly, and fortunately I was matched in dress code, she came to hold onto my arm as we walked into the elevator. Again, it is no surprise that Jina would be pleasantly surprised to hear my speaking in Korean. Yes, I am an asian born here. No, I am not a korean. Just only that I had studied and lived in Seoul for a short time. And of course that is why I am always fascinated in Korean girls. Jina was chatty and giggles quite cutely and adorably. I guess that’s what the fellow punters were elaborating on. Jina has that particular GFE feeling when it comes to connecting on a communication level. Verbally ….. and physically. And all so nicely.

Jina is slightly aggressive. Already wanting to strip me down by her hands, only I didn’t think that I would be her first customer for the day. Such a lovely thought. But the thing about Jina, is that she tends to want to move about body-to-body. And that got me beginning to become aroused. I can understand if she needs me so much there and then, but I always like to think that a little chat first would do us good to begin with. Speaking of which, looking upon her face it came to mind that I was told she was a Half-Korean, Half-Japanese girl. Oh, wow, the features upon her face was uncanny. Since I spoke a bit of korean, we naturally spoke in both English and Korean. But what’s more, her clothes start to be stripped down right in front of me. Lovely smooth skin, not so white, not so tanned (the lighting in her photos made it look like she was tanned, apparently all due to her friend doing the photoshoot. Her breasts were a B- cup, definitely a flat tummy that showed her fitness. But what was eye-catching? The very thing other fellow punters were talking about. Her gorgeous butt!! My hands were itching to just grab them as we stood in the bedroom already stripped down. But alas, shower comes first. And some good mouth rinsing in anticipation of her famed DFK.
    In the shower, she really does like kissing, and how she plays and washes my body at the same time, really got me aroused. She’ll literally brush her nipples upon my front side and backside and she washes me up and down. Her washing my junior is also very sensual, even for a few moments. But what a pity, I should have done well to remember to get her to give me a BBBJ there and then as well. But my hands really got the better of me as they grab that wonderful butt of hers.
    Out of the shower and onto the bed, she goes right into the DFK. What was is like? A.W.E.S.O.M.E! All that tongue writhing and kissing went on for I don’t know how long. Clearly, she lives up to what the others had been mentioning about. I don’t think I ever had a girl that did deep kissing like her. I don’t think Nana was like that as well, though…….
    Anyway, as the kissing continued, her hands doesn’t stay idle. One hand stroking me down below. My hands busy admiring the feel of her breasts and her awesome butt. As she gets her fill of kissing, she imparts this seductive smirk with those lovely eyes of her before she moves down to give me a good kissing and licking down below. There she goes into a really nice BBBJ. Her body shifted to the side, it had me wishing that wardrobe glass door were mirrors instead. That would have been a great view! But alas, it good enough! My left hand fondling with her breasts and puffed nipples. My right hand grabs her butt and does pleasure in squeezing it, and from time to time my fingers adorning that wonderful pussy of hers!! The sight of it!! Oh how I was wishing DATY was on the menu. It was way too much of a tease!!! That combo of a butt coupled with a gorgeous pussy!
    But moments later, Jina shifts again. This time her butt right in front of me. Her pussy full exposed in plain sight, and as she continues to suck me til kingdom come. I will tell you fellow punters, the sight was just amazing as great as it felt her still sucking away. And there again, that strong urge to go DATY on her to fully experience the 69 all-out. But … as a gentleman, her preferences must be respected. But that sight at that moment will be one to remember. As she continues sucking, it was now time to get inside her. Remembering how gorgeous and tight her pussy looked, it was to be tested the moment I enter her. Jina actually made a funny question beforehand. She cutely asked “me on top? You on top?”, how does one shirk from that sort of cuteness. It actually made me smile. With a simple wave of a hand, I signalled her to go on top. Cowgirl style it was, and gosh she was a slightly tight and not loose at all. But even as she goes cowgirl, she continues onto DFK’ing me. Her breathing becomes rugged. My breathing becomes labored, she still pounds me away for like 10 minutes. And it is even more nice to see her panting as she bounces up and down. She grabs my arms and pulls me up, and she continues to gyrate atop me. Her hands pulling my head onto her breasts and into her chest. We both fasten our pace. Being unable to hold it, still connected, I turned her over to continue pounding her missionary style. Licking and softly biting on her eat, she became more aroused. Her right leg arched up, giving me more angle to pound her. As we continued and continued, and our pace fastening again, I leaned to the side as if we were doing the sit-up position, more jamming ensued and her gyrating harder. Harder and faster our pounding became, until the ‘junior’ that was loaded became unloaded. We ended there on the bed still holding onto each other. Still kissing softly. Still embracing. Still admiring.
    A shower at the end, and so much chatting in the end, it was unfortunate that I had to cut off our time, for we had gone over an hour. But when I left, and as I boarded my train home, a thought struck my mind: “Damn ….. I forgot to do the doggy style with that butt of hers!”
    But there you have it, perhaps another might have that chance that I failed to carry out. Jina’s services may be limited, but all other parts, her wild DFK and that gorgeous butt hers makes it for an interesting meet with this girl.

ChulSoo
    Another endorsement of her sexy butt !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

The DreamGirl with the sexy butt is on today from 12pm to 12am
    miao:

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1

Senior Member(無間使者)
    does ai still work??

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtitlover View Post
    does ai still work??
    Ai is long gone !!! But never say never, she might even return !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Last 2 days for Jina, be quick, she will leave us for

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1