Thread: JINA @ DreamGirls

Smile JINA @ DreamGirls

No doubt, Jina is worthy to be called a dream girl !

Jina picked me up at the foyer of the hotel, as soon as I saw her smiling face and her stunning body shape, I knew I was in for a good time !

After we got into the room, Jina gave me a welcoming hug and a light kiss on the lips, then she wasted no time to unbutton my shirt. I laughed and asked her : " What's the hurry, shouldn't we sit down, have a cuddle and chat to get acquainted first ? " She said in surprisingly good English that she hasn't been working for a while and that she reckoned she's getting fat, as she only arrived yesterday she's been doing sit-ups all afternoon to condition herself, so she's sweaty and might smell too ! Therefore it's best to go to the shower first before any action !

She's not fat for heaven's sake ! She didn't smell either !

But I wasn't going to argue, so I let her strip me down then I unwrapped my present. She wore a lacy black dress, that made her white skin look even whiter. As I removed everything on her, a porcelain doll materialized before my eyes !

Jina might not be the most beautiful dream girl in everybody's eyes, she's more like a girl next door than a glamour girl in a magazine, but her cheerfulness and friendliness made her look that much prettier ! In fact, she's not bad looking either, with shoulder length brown hair, symmetrical facial features, very easy to the eyes. The best parts came from her body, she's got one of the best looking pairs of full B's boobs with small pink nipples, slim body with long shapely legs, clean shaved pussy and a full body of spotless white skin, and as her photo suggests, her bum was in delicious shape, although it's not as full as Moon's, but she's got a smaller body than Moon's, so her bum was just as alluring, with the same shape, tilted and round with excellent muscle tone throughout the whole body ! That's one of those bodies that gave me a hard-on just by looking at it !

Jina has got one of the best technique in showering with her man ! Her body was in full contact with me most of the time during the shower, she would apply soap to the front by standing behind me and wrapped her arms around, and also reached her hand through my thighs to grab and clean my little brother, then turned around to do the same to clean my back, only that my erected little brother was poking on her tummy so she couldn't get too close, she laughed and that's when the full-on DFK started.

Back in bed, she started to climb on the bed from the bottom, brushing her beautiful tits on my legs on her way up until her body was fully on top of mine then she DFK me like lovers would do, slow and sensual, tasting each other's tongue thoroughly, that lasted a few minutes before she moved down for a catbath. The difference with her catbath was it felt like being kissed by a lover, all the little actions she did were so heart warming and made me feel she meant it, such as when she kissed her way passed my hand, she would suck my fingers a little bit then back to the body. Finally it was BBBJ, slow at first, just like savouring her favourite lollypop, then in it went, right down to the root, untiringly, I could have it all day while my hands were playing with those beautiful B-cuppers.

After a few minutes, I had to motion her to come up for more DFK. She did so but not before she used her mouth to put a condom on me. While she was DFKing me, she used a hand to guide my little brother into her tunnel. She was on top ! She was in control, I didn't have a say for my mouth was covered with hers, she just rode me while giving me my best DFK ! Gosh ! I'm having a hard-on now typing this ! She kept riding until I knew I was getting close, so I struggled to sit up and tried to turned her around to put her on the pillow without breaking our connection. But instead she just reached for a pillow and placed it under her head without the need to turn around to safe time. So it's finally my turn to ride in missionary. Jina is not a screamer, she just held on to my love handles while I pumped, by the increasing force of her grip, I knew she was feeling it, I just kept at it until I came !

I miss that bum ... and Moon's bum
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

That's awesome^^ But who is Moon?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    Moon is a celestial body that i never had a chance to meet. She apparently was one of the best before retirement

Banned
    is her photo 100percent look like her in person?

Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    is her photo 100percent look like her in person?
    No photos look a 100% in real person, even without photoshop ! In this case, I'd say she looks better in real person, I don't think there's much photoshop done, boob size is true, bum shape is also true, her skin is of glowing white in real person, and she has cut her hair a bit shorter now !

Moon from SensAsian.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

Jina picked me up at the foyer of the hotel, as soon as I saw her smiling face and her stunning body shape, I knew I was in for a good time !

After we got into the room, Jina gave me a welcoming hug and a light kiss on the lips, then she wasted no time to unbutton my shirt. I laughed and asked her : " What's the hurry, shouldn't we sit down, have a cuddle and chat to get acquainted first ? " She said in surprisingly good English that she hasn't been working for a while and that she reckoned she's getting fat, as she only arrived yesterday she's been doing sit-ups all afternoon to condition herself, so she's sweaty and might smell too ! Therefore it's best to go to the shower first before any action !

But I wasn't going to argue, so I let her strip me down then I unwrapped my present. She wore a lacy black dress, that made her white skin look even whiter. As I removed everything on her, a porcelain doll materialized before my eyes !

Jina might not be the most beautiful dream girl in everybody's eyes, she's more like a girl next door than a glamour girl in a magazine, but her cheerfulness and friendliness made her look that much prettier ! In fact, she's not bad looking either, with shoulder length brown hair, symmetrical facial features, very easy to the eyes. The best parts came from her body, she's got one of the best looking pairs of full B's boobs with small pink nipples, slim body with long shapely legs, clean shaved pussy and a full body of spotless white skin, and as her photo suggests, her bum was in delicious shape, although it's not as full as Moon's, but she's got a smaller body than Moon's, so her bum was just as alluring, with the same shape, tilted and round with excellent muscle tone throughout the whole body ! That's one of those bodies that gave me a hard-on just by looking at it !

Jina has got one of the best technique in showering with her man ! Her body was in full contact with me most of the time during the shower, she would apply soap to the front by standing behind me and wrapped her arms around, and also reached her hand through my thighs to grab and clean my little brother, then turned around to do the same to clean my back, only that my erected little brother was poking on her tummy so she couldn't get too close, she laughed and that's when the full-on DFK started.

Back in bed, she started to climb on the bed from the bottom, brushing her beautiful tits on my legs on her way up until her body was fully on top of mine then she DFK me like lovers would do, slow and sensual, tasting each other's tongue thoroughly, that lasted a few minutes before she moved down for a catbath. The difference with her catbath was it felt like being kissed by a lover, all the little actions she did were so heart warming and made me feel she meant it, such as when she kissed her way passed my hand, she would suck my fingers a little bit then back to the body. Finally it was BBBJ, slow at first, just like savouring her favourite lollypop, then in it went, right down to the root, untiringly, I could have it all day while my hands were playing with those beautiful B-cuppers.

After a few minutes, I had to motion her to come up for more DFK. She did so but not before she used her mouth to put a condom on me. While she was DFKing me, she used a hand to guide my little brother into her tunnel. She was on top ! She was in control, I didn't have a say for my mouth was covered with hers, she just rode me while giving me my best DFK ! Gosh ! I'm having a hard-on now typing this ! She kept riding until I knew I was getting close, so I struggled to sit up and tried to turned her around to put her on the pillow without breaking our connection. But instead she just reached for a pillow and placed it under her head without the need to turn around to safe time. So it's finally my turn to ride in missionary. Jina is not a screamer, she just held on to my love handles while I pumped, by the increasing force of her grip, I knew she was feeling it, I just kept at it until I came !

oh no, now theres a indecisive moment for me for next week to whether i see aya or jina. damn it. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DarkZero01 View Post
    oh no, now theres a indecisive moment for me for next week to whether i see aya or jina. damn it. hahaha
    See Jina, then decide whom to see for a second round !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

It seems that she can be compared to Moon ... are you serious ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewshawn View Post
    It seems that she can be compared to Moon ... are you serious ?
    Haha! Cut to the quick!!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Haha! Cut to the quick!!
    Only a naive and clueless person like you would take that question seriously, I wasn't going to answer it because that's not an issue !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Only a naive and clueless person like you would take that question seriously, I wasn't going to answer it because that's not an issue !
    What did I do to upset you bra? Andrewshawn just wants to know who is best of Moon and Jinna

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    What did I do to upset you bra? We just want to know who is best!
    I never compare girls as to say who's better than whom, so that's a non-issue there, it's silly to say one person is better than all the rest in every aspect. Moreover, Moon and I are good friends, she's no doubt one of the best persons as a whole, but not necessarily the best of everything !

I never compare girls as to say who's better than whom, so that's a non-issue there, it's silly to say one person is better than all the rest in every aspect. Moreover, Moon and I are good friends, she's no doubt one of the best persons as a whole, but not necessarily the best of everything !
    I never had the privilege to see this Moon. I don't know about you gentlemen, but I sure can't wait to see Nana next month ~

I never had the privilege to see this Moon. I don't know about you gentlemen, but I sure can't wait to see Nana next month ~
    Won't be long now, for Nana !

Search some threads about Moon of SensAsian then you can see some photos of the goddess ! But her personality stands out even more !

Won't be long now, for Nana !

Search some threads about Moon of SensAsian then you can see some photos of the goddess ! But her personality stands out even more !
    Wow, this Moon gives off a great feel (based off the photos and reviews, of course). Seems the WeChat account I noticed is invalid, however~

Wow, this Moon gives off a great feel (based off the photos and reviews, of course). Seems the WeChat account I noticed is invalid, however~
    Moon has retired. But this thread is about Jina, we'd better stay off it or keep it relevant for Jina the sexy !

Sweet Jina is leaving soon, be quick, don't miss out��

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Jina working on 14/2 night? You guys do in call?

Quote Originally Posted by gooner14 View Post
    Is Jina working on 14/2 night? You guys do in call?
    Yes, Jina works on 14/02 and yes, we have incall.
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1