Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amber sexy pocket rocket 可愛い ...a Cosplay fantasy

How's amber's bbbj black knight? Is she trained up in deepthroat yet?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmica View Post
    So, which shop do you think has the best looking girls?? Have you tried Diamond class girls at Ginza yet?
    Yes...I have tried all classes at Ginza. Ive spent a shitload of money on punts so you can do your own spending and research to find out which shops have the best looking girls. I go to more than 1 shop because I have my favourites in different shops. I can tell you that you can get great looking girls for $90 for 30 minutes with BBBJ so shop around.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    Amber is not good looking?
    I have done another review on Amber and gave ratings out of 10 so check it out. She is my go-to fuck at Ginza. My 2nd favourite at Ginza is Leah. Kiki and Megumi and Honey I have seen once and no reason for me to see them again. Nice girls though all of them but I will only see a girl again if she is a knock out

Who do you rate at Ginza? or any other shops?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeWBC View Post
    Yes...I have tried all classes at Ginza. Ive spent a shitload of money on punts so you can do your own spending and research to find out which shops have the best looking girls. I go to more than 1 shop because I have my favourites in different shops. I can tell you that you can get great looking girls for $90 for 30 minutes with BBBJ so shop around.
    Thanks for suggestion. yeah I have done shitload of research on these $90 for 30 minutes shop for last 15 months but fortunately I did not spend much money. How did I do that? I walked away 1000 times after I was shown the girls with average or ugly looks and in terms of age most of them are over 30s which is too old for me. I have already ticked off most of those $90 for 30 minutes shops from my list. I could not get anything better than Ginza elsewhere. I would not waste any more time on research, rather I should catch up with those growing list of new girls at Ginza

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_zane View Post
    Hmmmmmm. Was really hoping to book Amber this week but she hasn't been on. Hope she hasn't left.....

EDIT: She'll be back in a fortnight.
    Yep went back to Japan for a well-deserved break!

Been seeing Amber regularly and she never breaks from her outstanding service. EVERY session, she attempts to get me going for a second round. My cock is limp and satisfied (I'm always a one-hit wonder, and content with chatting/relaxing after) but she still goes down to wake him up and doesn't stop until she squeezes another shot out of me.

Wow what a sweety. Sweetest girl I've met at Ginza. Sexy, good service, and so willing to please. Good suck too. I recommend amber 😍

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar

Amber- Real life Anime sex babe

The original Brunette Amber is back, whilst I didn't mind her lighter hair colour, the darker hair gives her the cuter
    "i wanna fuck you now look".
    Coupled with those large tits and that slim petite body and ass, she is a amazing sight in any position.
    As always she is very compliant and great fun and energetic.

I was a bit off of my game yesterday, having had late nights but she made up for it
    especially when i got her to cup those puppies,
    looking sultry, sexily, innocently into my eyes as i released all over them !

- worth the price of admission alone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i can't wait to see this anime inspired hottie tomorrow . . .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it was the best session ever. i can't wait to see her again. so down to earth person and so genuine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12