Thread: Ada... very slim, pure and fresh, 100% GFE, 苗條ADA 絕對清新純情 百分之百女朋友的體驗

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ada... very slim, pure and fresh, 100% GFE, 苗條ADA 絕對清新純情 百分之百女朋友的體驗

It was a total accident that I saw Ada this Monday. I booked Sugar but got a call saying she was not well and did not show up to work. I asked who else was on shift. Reception said they have a new girl call Ada.

Head down to Paddington and was shown Angelia and Ada. Both girls are very slim, hot and stunning. Since reception told me Ada just started and is new to the shop, I feel that would be a better choice so took Ada for an hour on their VIP services.

Ada hold my hand and took me into the room. We chat a bit while I undress with her assistance. I hold her close to me and give her body a good feel. She seem a bit shy so I give her a pad here and there to settle her down. Slowly undress her and reveal that slim and lovely body of hers. She hold my hand and took me into the shower, carefully clean me up front and back. A bit of cock play and while she was on that I hold her body to body and give her some light French kissing, she seem ok with it but feels like to warm up further.

We start with some hugs and kisses on the bed, few minutes and she seem to be more into the mood. Slowly moving down; licking and kissing my body. Very good tongue work and I so want to see how that go on my cock. It did not disappoint! She started on the balls, slowly go up sideways while her fingers was playing with the tip. Then slowly taking it in with her tongue constantly tickling the head. This amazing BBBJ goes on for a good 5-10 minutes. I had a good feel of her pussy and it was quite wet by then. Its time for me to return the favour and give her some good DATY. Ada seems to be enjoying that and can feel the reaction as frequency of her heap shaking increases.

She dom me up and I entered on top. While she is totally wet, she is so tight. I like when I first fully enter her she tilt her head back with the loud moan. It was very sexy. Once I confirm I did not hurt her, I started moving inside that tight pussy. Good thing having a such slim girl is you can easily change position. I think she might have cum already while she was o top of me as I can feel that strong contraction down south while she was holding me so tight. Doggieing that slim body her was such a view in the mirror. I slowly apply my body weight to pin her down while I started increase the speed and force of the ponding. Her moaning get louder while her head half turn back and put tongue was twisted together. Two minutes into this position and I blow my load with us both exhausted on the bed.

We went back to the shower and she is very attentive on the clean up. She ask me if I wasn't to do a second round. With about 30 minutes left I know it will be too rush. So I asked her if she can give me a massage. She said ok. Very good and firm massage for a WL. While I was holding her in my arms she ask me if I want another blow job or hand job? I said its ok, I just enjoy having her in my arms and her hand stroking my chest....like how a girl friend will do.

Soon time was up and we get dress and say our goodbye. She take my hand and walk me out, big hug and kiss before I head to the exit. Ada for sure will be a big hit. I can tell you that now such a pure and fresh experience is not easy to find these days. She is a must try for GFE experience lovers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great Review !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ada's special appearance, take the mystery out of my date.

Original plan to just get a quick release yesterday. Hanna and Angelia was there stunning as usual. Then third girl came in and it was Ada. I had a short encounter with her before and was waiting for a reunion this weekend. Knowing that picking Hanna and Angelia will be a full on banging session, I decided to bring forward my reunion with Ada.

Ada is so special in a way that you either like it or you don't like it. First she really have the pure and elegant look. I strongly recommend you boy spend sometime talk to her when she come in say hello. Pay attention at the detail of her face and take that in slowly. Not sure if its just me, she look prettier every time I meet her. She won't do the "Hi darling...Oh daring you so good" style, you can see Hanna for that, nor would she moan like an AV star, for that you have to see Angelia. Ada is by no mean the virgin/innocent type but she does things her own way and I like it.

The shower was very attentive. She is the only girl except Sugar who border to clean me up top down. also got me to rinse my mouth, very clean girl. gave me plenty of DFK and cock play in the shower. As soon as we are on bed, she pulled out disinfectant wipes to clean my cock again.....yes not wet wipes but disinfectant wipes. Again very clean girl. BBBJ was great as now she feel safe to suck every inch of the cock. Gave her a bit of daty and finger and god this girl is tight. We mess around like that for a while as it was so much fun. She eventually dom me up after three round of BBBJ.

I did mention she was pure and elegant right? That feeling stays even when she was so horny and I was fucking her hard. First highlight was cowgirl. unexpected good action from her heap and lasted a long time. Its was so different as she still keep the little bit of cool and elegance even she was moaning heavily. Second highlight was doggie, really and I mean REALLY nice legs for a 16x cm lady. Very erotic view in the mirror. Finished with another well attended shower after I blow my load.

I highly recommend this girl because of the unusual fresh, clean and elegance look match with a GF/Wife experience, add a firm B cup and slim long legs to the package I really don't know what to complain. Its a shame the she will be off to NZ for a month after this weekend. So if you want to see Ada, this Friday/Saturday is your last chance!!

New new Chinese girl Ada starts 3pm today till late. Get you booking in now! She go on holiday after this week. Don't miss out!!

清純美女Ada強勢上場!百分百啱feel,快來預約啊!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sound good. How old bro

Ada is around mid 20s, very pure and clean look. Like you next door girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh yeah!! Beat the last minutes rush and got a session in with Ada. Fresh pure and simple girl. Very good services. Attentive to detail. It's really like have sex with your girl friend. I will edit the post and do a short report later. For now brother moving4ward has wrote exactly how it is and you guys better book quickly and you only have 10 hours left and from what I've been told slots are filling fast.

Brothers..... Many of you had asked we certainly try to live up to your expectations.

We are please to announce that we have secure the return of the lovely and pure ADA back in Geisha club. She is so popular that since she landed back in Sydney 24 hours ago, other operators had got their claws out already. For now we have secure her this Monday and Tuesday. Those who miss out last time round. Don't wait and call us to book ASAP.

Ada has that pure and clean look that is not usually find in full services shops. 160cm, Size 5, B Cup. Very slim body. Very GFE style services. All customer come out with two thumbs up!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Brothers..... Many of you had asked we certainly try to live up to your expectations.

We are please to announce that we have secure the return of the lovely and pure ADA back in Geisha club. She is so popular that since she landed back in Sydney 24 hours ago, other operators had got their claws out already. For now we have secure her this Monday and Tuesday. Those who miss out last time round. Don't wait and call us to book ASAP.

Ada has that pure and clean look that is not usually find in full services shops. 160cm, Size 5, B Cup. Very slim body. Very GFE style services. All customer come out with two thumbs up!!
    Thanks for bringing back Ada for our enjoyment. Had another lovely session with her this Monday. She has slim down a bit after her trip to New Zealand. Bloody Kiwis must have work her up... She is still pretty and sex as before. She also recognise me as a return customer and I think because this she was working extra hard in the session. Not thing different to my report, just better. Man this girl is going to burn a big hole in my bank account. Its all worth it though!!

Oh one thing I did not mention in my report, her nipples..... guess a colour I will post answer after lunch!!

翻食Ada,超正呀。去完新西蘭廋左。依然表現出眾。
    有一點好值得提嘅,就係佢Lin Lin 嘅顔色,大家估下... 我中午開估

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneycheapass View Post
    Oh one thing I did not mention in my report, her nipples..... guess a colour I will post answer after lunch!!

翻食Ada,超正呀。去完新西蘭廋左。依然表現出眾。
    有一點好值得提嘅,就係佢Lin Lin 嘅顔色,大家估下... 我中午開估
    That's disappointing, so many of you read but no one play along......

Ok Ada actually has what I call strawberry nipple, the color, the size..... Is like a dark red strawberry. With this feature, a pair of common B cup become very sexy and tasty. Lovely to suck on and Ada will reward your hard work with her sexy moaning and panting. Amazing!!

小草梅般的乳頭讓本來平平無奇的B杯變得垂诞欲滴。Ada 還會以淫浪的叫聲和性感的气喘吁吁來回應你,真是一絕。

Lovely Ada could be interstate next week. Catch her while you can!!