Well Kiki, Miya, Rina and Nina have set a very high standard for young gorgeous KPS free Korean girls and the standard is not gonna drop with the latest K girl.
Angel is just so exquisite; pretty face, delicate tiny body, beautiful personality, and a very intimate and intense fuck.
She is just so perfect in every way.
You will fall madly in love with this girl.
The moment she looks at you your defences will evaporate and when she wraps her arms around your neck and smothers you in kisses your heart will melt.

LOOKs and BODY
Angel has got one of the most delicate tiny and dainty bodies I have ever seen.
I was almost afraid to grab her for fear that she would shatter - she is a porcelain doll come to life.
She is only around 155cm and a size 4 at most and weighs next to nothing.
But here is the thing, she is not skinny or boyish looking - she is very healthy and feminine with beautiful little curves in all the right places.
Great little set of B cup tits, tiny but round and firm arse, tiny waist you can wrap your hands around and perfect little full hips.
She has perfect pinkish white skin.
Angel is naturally very pretty - none of the infamous Korean surgery - just a really pretty girl.
Large eyes, perfect smile, full lips, clear skin.

PERSONALITY and EXPERIENCE
Angel is only 19yo and a total newbie.
She is very, very sweet and totally GFE.
Definitely no KPS - very friendly and keen to please and be pleased.
She loves to hug and kiss and touch and cuddle - and she loves playing with a cock.
She pretty much had her hand on my cock the whole time - except for when I was fucking her of course.

DFK and DATY
Angel has quite a unique DFK style - there's not much technique or finesse there - it's totally raw, it's a bit clumsy, it's intense, its non-stop, it's totally genuine - and it's fucking hot!
I haven't enjoyed kissing this much in ages.
Angel is ultra sensitive and responds intensely to every touch - not just her pussy but her neck, her tits, her thighs, pretty much everywhere.
But it's when you get to her pussy that the fireworks really start - and she come very hard!
She still has the untamed triangle which kind of suits her but if she shaves fucking hell she is gonna look dangerously young!

BBBJ
Angel gives a nice tender GFE style BBBJ.
Her style is pretty straight forward mainly stroking the shaft and swallowing the knob and she comes down around half way.
But she can crank up the pace a bit to and get just a teeny bit nasty.
And the visual is the killer - such a sweet young girl looking up at you and asking "you like?" with those innocent eyes. And the smile she gives you when you say "Yes, fuck yes!"

FUCKING
Angel is a surprisingly good fuck considering her lack of experience.
She is small and tight but she was soaking wet and relaxed from coming from DATY, so it was no problem.
She absolutely loves cowgirl and we spent most of the session in this position.
She totally loses her inhibition in this position, grinding her clit and coming hard then pausing for a DFK and starting again.
We had a awesome session in mish and doggie too with lots of pauses for DFK.
She is quite delicate and not the best choice for really hard pounding or if you've got a big one.
She definitely enjoys intimate fucking.

OVERALL
Angel is a really beautiful girl - and not just because of her looks or perfect body but because she is so sweet and affectionate.
You can't get more GFE than this girl.
And the amazing thing is that she is a genuinely horny girl who likes to fuck, to please and be pleased.
A really exquisite young lady. Treat her nice and you will be rewarded 100 times over.