Thread: 19yo ANGEL : so PRETTY, so DELICATE, so SWEET

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

19yo ANGEL : so PRETTY, so DELICATE, so SWEET

Well Kiki, Miya, Rina and Nina have set a very high standard for young gorgeous KPS free Korean girls and the standard is not gonna drop with the latest K girl.
    Angel is just so exquisite; pretty face, delicate tiny body, beautiful personality, and a very intimate and intense fuck.
    She is just so perfect in every way.
    You will fall madly in love with this girl.
    The moment she looks at you your defences will evaporate and when she wraps her arms around your neck and smothers you in kisses your heart will melt.

LOOKs and BODY
    Angel has got one of the most delicate tiny and dainty bodies I have ever seen.
    I was almost afraid to grab her for fear that she would shatter - she is a porcelain doll come to life.
    She is only around 155cm and a size 4 at most and weighs next to nothing.
    But here is the thing, she is not skinny or boyish looking - she is very healthy and feminine with beautiful little curves in all the right places.
    Great little set of B cup tits, tiny but round and firm arse, tiny waist you can wrap your hands around and perfect little full hips.
    She has perfect pinkish white skin.
    Angel is naturally very pretty - none of the infamous Korean surgery - just a really pretty girl.
    Large eyes, perfect smile, full lips, clear skin.

PERSONALITY and EXPERIENCE
    Angel is only 19yo and a total newbie.
    She is very, very sweet and totally GFE.
    Definitely no KPS - very friendly and keen to please and be pleased.
    She loves to hug and kiss and touch and cuddle - and she loves playing with a cock.
    She pretty much had her hand on my cock the whole time - except for when I was fucking her of course.

DFK and DATY
    Angel has quite a unique DFK style - there's not much technique or finesse there - it's totally raw, it's a bit clumsy, it's intense, its non-stop, it's totally genuine - and it's fucking hot!
    I haven't enjoyed kissing this much in ages.
    Angel is ultra sensitive and responds intensely to every touch - not just her pussy but her neck, her tits, her thighs, pretty much everywhere.
    But it's when you get to her pussy that the fireworks really start - and she come very hard!
    She still has the untamed triangle which kind of suits her but if she shaves fucking hell she is gonna look dangerously young!

BBBJ
    Angel gives a nice tender GFE style BBBJ.
    Her style is pretty straight forward mainly stroking the shaft and swallowing the knob and she comes down around half way.
    But she can crank up the pace a bit to and get just a teeny bit nasty.
    And the visual is the killer - such a sweet young girl looking up at you and asking "you like?" with those innocent eyes. And the smile she gives you when you say "Yes, fuck yes!"

FUCKING
    Angel is a surprisingly good fuck considering her lack of experience.
    She is small and tight but she was soaking wet and relaxed from coming from DATY, so it was no problem.
    She absolutely loves cowgirl and we spent most of the session in this position.
    She totally loses her inhibition in this position, grinding her clit and coming hard then pausing for a DFK and starting again.
    We had a awesome session in mish and doggie too with lots of pauses for DFK.
    She is quite delicate and not the best choice for really hard pounding or if you've got a big one.
    She definitely enjoys intimate fucking.

OVERALL
    Angel is a really beautiful girl - and not just because of her looks or perfect body but because she is so sweet and affectionate.
    You can't get more GFE than this girl.
    And the amazing thing is that she is a genuinely horny girl who likes to fuck, to please and be pleased.
    A really exquisite young lady. Treat her nice and you will be rewarded 100 times over.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like you had a ball bro. Congrats!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I messaged Wilson at 10:30am to book her on her first day but she was already fully booked! Damn you guys move in fast..!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pro_seeker View Post
    I messaged Wilson at 10:30am to book her on her first day but she was already fully booked! Damn you guys move in fast..!
    Book the night before bro, not the morning after. ;-)

Banned
    you dont miss a thing, Angel is having period today so all bookings cancelled , so .. i guess we all have to wait for another long week... :P

Saw Angel again tonight.
    Such a sweet girl, but fuck she gets so wet and excited.
    Very intimate and sensual session.
    She is just so petite and delicate ... and young.
    Definitely not a highly skilled PSE type, a very amateur feel about her - but fuck she is so addictive.
    Her DFK is very unique - she closes her eyes and pokes out her tongue and licks you - very sweet and innocent.
    She could probably do with some DFK lessons from Kiki, but then again I wouldn't change anything about Angel. She is so perfect in her own way.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm picturing angle with a body similar to Vivian but with a larger cup size. Am I too far off Brother Rooter???

Angel is probably even tinier than Vivian but she is beautifully proportioned.
    Perfect little round arse and nice set of B cup tits which are perfect for her tiny frame.

There is a new 19yo Korean girl called Angel at Ginza now.
    She just started yesterday and she a totally different girl to the Angel who was at Ginza early last year and is in this AR.
    Just thought I would add this post to avoid confusion.
    Wilson said he named the new girl Angel because she reminded him of the original Angel - and there are certainly a lot of similarities between the two girls.
    The AR for the new Korean Angel is here:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-a-SWEET-HEART