Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G'Day

Banned

G'Day

G;day mates, I'm new here but I just wanna say hullo . Ive been around the traps a bit and I dare say Im old than you fellas seem to be, but my wife died exactly one year ago last month to cancer and I reckon its time to get back on the bike. I see this is site catering for asian types - I've never did.Our kid have grown up and I'm not stuck with visa or cash problems. heheheh Can any of you fellas steer me to the best full on asian experience in sydney - i have done the thai thing way back in bangkok but I am more of the chinese girl variety prefer. thanks in advance

ps I'm a white aussie fella so some of the chinese girls who don't like the white variety don't send me in that direction

rcha086
    I think a nice place to start you off is with Julie at 104 Roseville (104 Pacific Hwy - $150/hr). She works almost everyday so it's not difficult to get a booking in. She's been in the game for a long time and has her service down pat. She offers BBBJ, slim with enhanced C-cups. She looks like she's in her 30s but has a body of a 20 year old (smooth, tight skin).

There are better brothels around but for $150/hr, Julie is probably one of the most consistent, best value punts you can get in Sydney.

Banned
    Thanks matey! I can't say I've been to Roseville but Im sure the ol Gregorys will set me right. I'm a Westie tried and true! Julie you say? Gawd I hope I dun make a fool of meself it's bee a while.

Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    I think a nice place to start you off is with Julie at 104 Roseville (104 Pacific Hwy - $150/hr). She works almost everyday so it's not difficult to get a booking in. She's been in the game for a long time and has her service down pat. She offers BBBJ, slim with enhanced C-cups. She looks like she's in her 30s but has a body of a 20 year old (smooth, tight skin).

There are better brothels around but for $150/hr, Julie is probably one of the most consistent, best value punts you can get in Sydney.

Just read a bit more of the forum and you'll find yourself in wonderland !

Decide your price range, then group the shops accordingly and concentrate on your group first ... or there will be too many to choose from !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6sixty9nine View Post
    Thanks matey! I can't say I've been to Roseville but Im sure the ol Gregorys will set me right. I'm a Westie tried and true! Julie you say? Gawd I hope I dun make a fool of meself it's bee a while.
    You won't make a fool of yourself,just be nice and treat with respect and everyone's happy.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Just read a bit more of the forum and you'll find yourself in wonderland !

Decide your price range, then group the shops accordingly and concentrate on your group first ... or there will be too many to choose from !

Or simply just follow brother Wil's footstep, can't go wrong at all, right ?
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Well boys, i finally got the courage to try my first lady. I opted against Roseville owing to the distance and the fact that the Commodore needs new tires - the longer the drive the more chance the boys in blue will stop me. So. I tried a place closer to home at Villawood.

Villawood number 7 is quite later at night and after a few scotches I called the the shop and spoke to a nice chappie Paul who said he'd set me right. Drove off the highway and found the place easy enough but its a little creepy at night. There is a guy parked in a car watching me as I tried to look for the bloody front door! Up the stairs! Shop seems nice and clean but a little quiet.

Paul is a funny character. I am sure he's gay. Is he gay? He seems ever so friendly. Sat in a room and three girls said high to me one by one. First girl was a thin Aussie sheila. Too young for me. Next was a cheeky Thai girl - short and a little fat - we hit it off so I paid the notes and took 30 minutes.

Kind of hard to get started - who makes the first move? Anyway she laid me down and got my hard with a blowie. I had to stop her before I blew in her sweet mouth. It has been a while. Fuck yes it has. So I asked her for a doggy because girls like that don't they and I pounded three of four times and bang! Done! I said sorry to the missy for being so quick but she giggled and said its common with new customers so I relaxed and she rubbed my shoulders and back until time was up.

That's it boys. I did it. Go t back on the horse. I fancy another but crickey how do you boys do so many girls? More than a tank of petrol per throw!

I can't remember the Thai girls name - OK now I need recommendations around the Parramatta Blacktown area.

Hi brother 66099 or was it 6699 ?

Thanks for the first review , not a bad one, I was a bit disappointed that you didn't put the Thai girl through some 69 actions as your user name had suggested .........lol

Keep them cuming brother

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Well boys, i finally got the courage to try my first lady. I opted against Roseville owing to the distance and the fact that the Commodore needs new tires - the longer the drive the more chance the boys in blue will stop me. So. I tried a place closer to home at Villawood.
    Good to see you got your priorities right.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can I just say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the way you type. I actually read it in my head with a true blue accent!

Banned
    Well bloody hell if I haven't been to busy like a lizard to post. Been working the ot and exploring the girls slowly. folding stuff is a little hard to save. heh

i've tried a shop in taren point which seems to have some lovely girls but they all lie about their age. Erica and Pink and one other I cannot thing of. Pink was a bit of a time waster but she swallowed the lot and she came so easily but she seems to have disappeared. Erica was covered in saws and like to puff out of a little pipe which also drove me crazy but i dun know what that was. are all shops like this one?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hope you get back on your feet soon enough mate

I would say start with some of the wonderful girls at 5 Star

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OP is a fair dinkum bloke. Keep up the good work mate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Happy to see you getting the attention you need. Hope u find solace here and with the ladies if the evening

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry for your loss, Mr 69, happy punting and enjoy yourself!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn this bloke is fair dinkum OG no GPS instead just good old Gregory's lol anyways give number 40 and 8 a go if your in Blacktown they are sister shops so girls are rotated between both establishments.

Banned
    Yeah well mateys a bloke set me right and told me about the 40 and 8 shops at Blacktown. Strewth they are closer to home by a long shot and maybe too close to home if you know what I mean. Tried the old 8 and met this little sheila, a Chinese girl named Eloise or something. She's short and dainty like a girl you don't want to touch. Her service wasn't like those I tried Pink and Erica at Taren Point but she seems much more like a non worker or a regular girlie. She's a little older of course than she says Seems to be a habit eh boys?

So I do this girl and she asks if I like a puff also. I'm not a smoker but I do like a bit of a drink but try to keep in shape but these little pips these girls use sure set you and get you going. Fanbluddytastic.

Little Eloise is a cutie make no mistake. There seems to be an aussie sheila there who's not a bad looker but she's always fucken busy. Anyone tried her?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    but these little pips these girls use sure set you and get you going?
    Be careful with that champion I've known a few guys who have gone downhill from that crap and all of them started their habit from a "little" puff here and there.

Had another mate who was a Financial Analyst made great money but after only a year of being hooked he was basically homeless unemployed and living out of his Porsche which was at the time in the process of being repossessed.

Also for blokes over the age of 40 it can increase your chance of an early heart attack ten fold.

Banned
    What's that you are talking about mate?

What's that you are talking about mate?
    He's talking about the little pips you mentioned.

So I do this girl and she asks if I like a puff also. I'm not a smoker but I do like a bit of a drink but try to keep in shape but these little pips these girls use sure set you and get you going.
    That would most likely be Ice, what they are smoking, i.e. Crystal Methamphetamine.
    It is scary shit.
    http://www.druginfo.adf.org.au/drug-facts/ice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast