Thread: A few pre Christmas punts

A few pre Christmas punts

Tried 3 girls last 2 weeks, here's the gist of it:

First one a private girl, koey. Initially mistaken for the koey previously at 5star (kony) but apparently told not. She's a girl from Hk, initially tried to advertise here but git deleted since not paying. Around size 8 but quite tall, around 170+cm, middle 20s, big boobs C to D, feels like enhanced but was told it's real, but still have some doubts. Look wise she's ok but not my type. She was previously booked by a guy for 10 days for $20k. Rich guy! But because she wasn't my type, it was a good session but didn't have the x factor Damage is $400 for the hour.
    Second punt was one of the irene girl, about 21 yrs old from taiwan, she was my type, but because they are not normally FS girls, they are not that sex hungry and more like girls next door. But she gives very nice bbbj, and she was super tight for my size that it took a while to get through. At the peak of it, she was grabbing my arm and holding me so tight.
    I really enjoyed the session because of the connection and enjoyed some nice dfk. damage 320. As we finish we went out together and walked along the street and gave me a nice hug before we depart, what a nice girl.
    Most recent tried peninsular paradise, a girl called Mona. A pretty girl from hunan, size 8 but in the right place. She was a nice fuck and moaning is nice and genuine, which I like. She only provided cbj so didn't want to insist my way. Fuck her in several positions for the 1st half hour. Stop myself from cuming and continues, fuck for another 15 mins but find it hard to cum, should have cum the 1st time. So slowed down and enjoyed a handjob finish with dfk. She has milky white skin and tits still a bit pinkish which is quite nice. But I out do her because of the long fuck and she was very tired with my hard and fast pumping. Damage $250. Good thing there's a promotion with free 30mins massage, after the session, I was asked to go to the thai massage next door for a free massage. It is a legit massage but initially I didn't know, girl didn't ask me to keep my brief and when she saw me naked on my butt she gently asked me to put on their house pants. Massage was very good and felt very relaxed after punt and massage. It is a good set up so don't miss the promo.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi mate I'm interested in the first and second girls. Whats their contact details?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great info keep them cumming