Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you ask a girl out again after she refuses?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy13 View Post
    I dont feel funny about your comment like the others did. I'm agreed with ya' I don't mind to marry a WL !
    I thought that post was actually a joke, maybe it is serious. Would you really marry a WL? Just doesn't seem like a great idea to me although I'm sure it has worked out for some people in the past.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juicykeyboard View Post
    I thought that post was actually a joke, maybe it is serious. Would you really marry a WL? Just doesn't seem like a great idea to me although I'm sure it has worked out for some people in the past.
    Its not joking, man. WLs or MLs they are human, too. If they are good in character, if they are nice person, and if they are serious and honest. I will marry them You don't know there are 2 persons inside their body, because of some reasons they need to work for money, they feel shame about their job too. But good MLs or WLs is smaller part

Its not joking, man. WLs or MLs they are human, too. If they are good in character, if they are nice person, and if they are serious and honest. I will marry them You don't know there are 2 persons inside their body, because of some reasons they need to work for money, they feel shame about their job too. But good MLs or WLs is smaller part
    Heard plenty of stories on WLs and MLs I used to see getting married and live happily ever after!

And personally knew a few too ! The work was just a job , and they are lovely ladies !

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Heard plenty of stories on WLs and MLs I used to see getting married and live happily ever after!

And personally knew a few too ! The work was just a job , and they are lovely ladies !
    Thats correct, man !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah your right, good on you. Some of them are really great people as well.

Quote Originally Posted by juicykeyboard View Post
    Yeah your right, good on you. Some of them are really great people as well.
    Sure man, like you said: some of them are nice

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punt69 View Post
    lol mate...
    To be honest, I even talked to her about kids. I mean I really want to be a father and have a son one day.

But I guess being a heavy smoker and financially unstable, I don't have much to offer in a marriage relationship in terms of health and financial stability?

I tried to talk to her and her friends but I think people are starting to pity me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As someone who used to work at crown back in the days, uni days.. There is no policies as such where it prevents us to say no when someone actually asks us out.. not a rule where we are not to give out our number.. I did give out my number a couple of time to a customer.. But having said that we have to maintain a good customer service such as small chit chat and eye contact as such.. Anyway you be the judge and good luck..

Update:

Saw her tonight when her table was empty so I walked over to talk. I sat down and we started talking, then some others came over to play. She said something like "oh, now people are coming to play" (meaning she was feeling lazy) and I said "it's alright, I'll play" and she told me not to and to save my money.

We kept talking throughout as the other people played, until her rotation ended and she went on a break.

I'm just wondering if it is a good sign that she asked me NOT to play? I mean, what dealer tells a customer not to play? And what if her supervisors over heard her??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    will ask again dude

Banned
    Just be upfront dude... please.

Next time when you're alone at the table.... say to her 'look at my eyes..... what does it say?..... it says I wanna fuck the shit out of you'.

who knows she might like bad cunts, and not soft cocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    Update:

Saw her tonight when her table was empty so I walked over to talk. I sat down and we started talking, then some others came over to play. She said something like "oh, now people are coming to play" (meaning she was feeling lazy) and I said "it's alright, I'll play" and she told me not to and to save my money.

We kept talking throughout as the other people played, until her rotation ended and she went on a break.

I'm just wondering if it is a good sign that she asked me NOT to play? I mean, what dealer tells a customer not to play? And what if her supervisors over heard her??

Well, sounds like you have made up your mind, and determine to go for it, so why die wondering, have a go, either way, you can move on brother.

no pain, no glory !! what's the worst case, she said no and sorry ?

All the best,

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

But the fact is very hard to get a ML or WL go out with you ML would be a little bit easier.

But the fact is very hard to get a ML or WL go out with you ML would be a little bit easier.
    Not really hard !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Not really hard !

From my experience, it all comes back to money with ML's / WL's. Sure, they might go out with you and would have sex with you - but inevitably it comes back to them wanting money. Most of them see us as walking penis's with wallets.. Sure, they are nice about it - but thats what their job entails.

The lady in question is not a WL or ml though !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Not really hard !
    Might be different circumstances between us. I'm younger or I havent achieved a sussessful life as others

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy View Post
    From my experience, it all comes back to money with ML's / WL's. Sure, they might go out with you and would have sex with you - but inevitably it comes back to them wanting money. Most of them see us as walking penis's with wallets.. Sure, they are nice about it - but thats what their job entails.
    It's your experience only !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    If you treat them as WL

They will look at you as an ATM
    Treat them as WL or not? Thats the way they are. And money is all they think of

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast