Thread: Tiffany

Banned

Wink Tiffany

It’s late Friday night and I’m close to MOC’s premises. I decide to give the agency a call. They advise that they have a young girl who provides good services. I checked the website and she didn’t look bad and indeed provided many extra services for $350 per hour. It was a reduced rate leading up to Christmas. The night was still early and I had nothing to do. I made a booking with Tiffany.

The young girl appears wearing a light coloured see through nightie over her black panties and bra. She greets me with a very friendly smile. Her face is cute and has the girl next door look. She has long black hair. She stands tall in her high heels and appears to be somewhere around 168 cms. She has a slim size 6 body with nice bottom and small breasts close to a B size. Her skin is fair and smooth.

From the moment Tiffany walked in, I felt good vibes from her. She was very friendly and outgoing. We started chatting and she was giggling. She revealed that she was in her early 20’s and from Taiwan. Her English was very good.

We get our gear off and head for the bathroom. She gets the proper water temperature ready for me and I join her in the shower. I noticed that the soap had run out so Tiffany puts on a towel and heads upstairs to get a new bottle of shower gel. She returns and proceeds to give me a good wash. We chat and start to kiss which leads to DFK while the water is running. It’s not long that we decide to get out of the shower, dry ourselves up and jump into bed for some real action.

On the bed, we continue to chat more and the atmosphere is very pleasant. Then she jumps onto me and starts kissing me with great passion which proceeds to DFK. It’s not long before she rubs my nipples so I return the favour. I hear light moaning from Tiffany as I massage her small nipples and breasts.

I’m on my back while this is all happening so Tiffany has the better position. She starts with gentle HJ but moves around so that I can play with her private part. We kiss each other again while I play with her private part. The moaning from Tiffany is now starting to increase in volume. I notice that she wants my friend.
    Tiffany moves over to one side and moves her mouth closer to my friend where she licks the shaft of my friend as if teasing him. At first, there is a lot of slurping as she goes down on my friend. By now, my friend is standing up like a long pole but she is unable to deep throat him. She continues to give my friend sensual and gentle BBBJ which makes me not want to move at all. Her hair is obscuring my view of her face as she gives BBBJ hence I try to push it to one side in order to see her cute face. Tiffany doesn’t move at all. She is totally focused on my friend.

Anyway, my friend is ready to shoot to the stars so the condom is put on and we go for it. We engage in missionary, playing the cello, squashing the deckchair, legs spread wide apart and doggy. The more I enter, the more she moans louder. It is nonstop moaning. After some heavy pounding, I withdraw my friend and Tiffany doesn’t stop there. She takes my friend and removes the condom. Tiffany wants my friend and goes about alternating between HJ and BBBJ with a lot of licking of the shaft of my friend. This goes for a short period before we go for it again. Tiffany is keen to go again so a new condom is rolled on and the whole process starts again.

Tiffany has long slim legs so I was keen to spread her legs wide apart as I entered her all the way. Gladly, she didn’t object. We did the same positions as mentioned above including the side entry missionary position and cowgirl. She sure did enjoy the later position and rode me well. It was as if her body was glued to mine.

I was not done yet so we moved from the cowgirl position and removed my condom for more BBBJ and HJ action. This girl was so attentive to my friend that I can say with certainty that my friend was in Tiffany’s capable mouth. She even was willing to massage my testicles with her mouth and lips. Her BBBJ talent was amazing for me as she definitely loves to suck penises and this she did for a considerable period of time with me. Most of all, it was a fantastic site when the girl kneels sideways on the bed to perform BBBJ, so that you get a great view of her lower regions in the mirror. I had a great view of Tiffany’s bottom and private part while she gave BBBJ.

Time was nearing for my mission to end so I got Tiffany to lay on her back. I tried some Spanish on her breasts in the missionary position. Unfortunately, I didn’t position myself properly for CIM or COF and shot my load in between her breasts and near her neck. We headed for our showers separately. After drying up, we continued to chat and later gave each other a goodbye hug.

Overall, my opinion of Tiffany was very positive. She is cute with a friendly personality and good attitude. She is tall, slim and leggy with a really nice firm derriere. She's the type of girl who is very keen to please her man and gives her best to provide a satisfying non-stop service with no complaints. On this occasion, she delivered it and I left the place with a huge smile on my face.

Tiffany, though I know her by a different name, is a certainly a lovely cute gal^^ I found her round firm butt to be one of the best features that she has~