Person's Name : Julia

Establishment : Roseville Rose

Date of Visit : 1st week of December 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 104 Pacific Hwy Roseville

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : 90 / 30 150/60

Size/shape : Hmm not sure but hot body when dressed in lingerie

Nationality or Ethnicity : Claims from HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, FS, DATY (reluctant)

Value for money/recommend? : read full report

I've seen several great reviews of Julie and decided to book her for one hour. When I saw her I realised I have seen her in the same shop over 5 years ago!!! Can anyone confirm? She did, but I don't trust WLs that much. In saying that, he English is very good.

She is quite a sexy girl who seems to enjoy the work unlike most other I've seen. She always has a hum going and a energy in her steps (in high heels).

The main thing I noticed was that she looked very tired. I asked how often are you working and she sad EVERYDAY!! When you look at the roster that's true. I think she's been working daily for months!

She is very good at BBBJ but uses umpteen amount of tissues. Ball tickling was also good. ( I am shaved to make it easy for them... ). I asked for DATY and she was very reluctant; I wondered whether she was getting sore from getting pounded 8 times daily. Pussy was very nice but I was very gentle.

DFK was offered but only for 30 seconds enough for me to get into a rhythm of miss sex. I got the feeling that she just wanted me to cum as soon as possible. Mind you she never said for me to come but started to close her eyes and look away in missionary.

Overall this is a great girl with a nice attitude who is being overworked (by herself I guess).

I felt a little sad at the end of the session.

I wouldn't want to see her again until she has a break; only because I would feel too sorry anyways. I am not rich enough to do session with her just talking etc.

If you do see her, please take it easy on her.

Peace.

rcha086
    You're right, when 104 changed hands to an Asian owner, Julie's been there ever since. Didn't realise it's been 5 years, but I've been seeing her regularly throughout. She used to be at CBDoubles too.

And yes, besides going on holidays, she is there almost every day. She's just motivated by money and really has nothing else to do at home (she even stays overnight on consecutive working days), and like you said she enjoys her work.

She used to enjoy DATY as well, but I've been experiencing her reluctance too, where I just don't even bother going down anymore. She says it's sensitive now, but I remember the first few years I starting visiting her, she loved getting eaten out.

Sometimes I get that feeling too babelx, feeling of pity for her. But she assures me she wouldn't have it any other way. She gets the income she wants and does minimal work (for someone who loves fucking, who wouldn't like to do it and get paid for it?). I always ask her why she hasn't found a nice, rich man to marry yet, and she tells me she's just not looking for one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I noticed that she smoked a lot which was a bit turn-off for me. She is from Sichuan China but might have worked in HK for some time. She is a nice and sexy girl though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Itouch, Yes, she has been smoking more lately. She told me that she can't give up. You can often smell the smoky breath. Much more than before.

Rcha086, thanks man. I am glad you noticed similar things to me. One has to wonder about her end game. Does she just want to save up (very unlikely as she has expensive taste) or just keep doing this for eternity!