Nana is one of those girls that I can't get enough of, she can always make a session better than the last ! So I went to see her again yesterday !

As soon as she got out of the lift, she dashed over to hook her arm in mine and said : Long time you come !!! Then she started chirping away like meeting a boyfriend who just came home from an extended business trip overseas ! She only stopped talking when other tenants are getting into the lift !

Once the door closed behind us in the apartment, she gave me a big embrace and started DFK'ing passionately. It's good to feel her warm body against mine and caress her smooth skin under her clothes.

I've been thinking of her all night the night before, the accumulated sexual tension was sky high. Once we're in the shower, I was already all over her, groping, kissing and squeezing her everywhere. She wasted no time either, after a quick wash, she went straight down for a BBBJ. Her BBBJ skill was sensational ! She would lap up my little brother thoroughly then suck the whole shaft in her mouth right down to the root, then piston action with adequate pressure and swiveling movements, a few minutes of that and she changed the action to ball licking and sucking while she held the whole shaft in her hand and caressed the head with her thumb. In short, sensation came from everywhere, on top of that, her seductive smiling eyes were staring at me the whole time, it became too much to bear ! When she resumed the piston motion and kept increasing the speed, I had to pull her up to get a little breather !

But she wouldn't let me off lightly, she pulled me close for more DFK while she grabbed my little brother with one hand and massaged her pussy with it. After a couple of minutes of that, she rested her back on the wall and raised one leg up so she could rub my dick on her pussy more freely. I found the contact becoming more and more slippery and she said : " You make me lot of pussy water ! " Haha, and she blamed me for her own action ! I was a little carried away myself, I pretended to thrust up in her to see her reaction, she froze and I stopped, I told her urgently to go and get a condom. She came back in a flash, and with her standing against the wall, with me holding her one leg up, DFK'ing, hot water running on us, I had one of the most memorable lovemaking in a shower cubical ! I was so excited it didn't take long before I blew my first load there !

Back in the room, as soon as I laid my head on the pillow, she jumped right on top of me and mounted on my face, begging me to DATY her, poor Nana obviously didn't get enough fun in the shower. So I dutifully lapped her up good ! But it only added more fuel to her fire, she ended up rubbing her wet pussy all over my face until suddenly she shuddered and gave out a squeal, then she collapsed next to me.

The look of her trying to catch her breath was so cute, I couldn't help but held her close and DFK her. In between tongue play, she said : " you make me eat my pussy water !!! " Haha, guilty as charged !

After she recovered, she got up and pulled me over to sit on a chair in the room, with my legs spread, she knelt down and started BBBJ again, no ifs or buts, she just licked and sucked until my legs were kicking in total surrender in her mouth, she lapped up every last drop and a quick dash to spit it out then came back to pull me back to bed and put a dom on me while my little brother was still stiff. She shoved my dick in her to finish her up as well !

I must say I haven't felt my knees so weak after a session for a long time !