Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst club - pay before seeing girls ?!?!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Worst club - pay before seeing girls ?!?!

I am a season punter - I spend a lot (well maybe not a lot but at least twice a week) first time at 278 club sent a few we chats back and forth about meeting specific girls couldn’t make it work so just rolled up to see who was available. Got told I had to pay before I met the girls? Is this new? Or was papasan just being an illusive prick?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s weird. Whenever I have been to see a line up there, I’ve always paid after u choose, coz what if u don’t choose...

But I normally already know who I’m going to see. I do notice Tony hasn’t been around much this week, so maybe another dude served u? Not sure. But seems odd to me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    “You pay I show you 7 girls” were his exact words I turned and left. I’ll go back to my staples thanks rather than have people be rude to me when I am trying to give them money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The people at 278 are really good. Both Tony and Jessie do a good job. I’m sure there must be some misunderstanding so give them another go. You won’t be disappointed. I book based on description and feedback so I don’t do line ups, but I have seen other punters get line ups. Just book first man cos the value there is well worth it.

Banned
    That's some bullshit bro.
    It seems a few shops are having teething issues with staff.
    It would appear that there is the stereotypical shit customer service arising in some Sydney brothels.
    Funnily enough, I've never ever had shit service in Western Sydney 150 buck fuck shops. Never.

Why not get an Aussie receptionist??
    As in white Aussie.
    I dont think I've ever seen a whitey behind the desk.

I would reception the fuckin shit outta any shop. And you wouldn't need security either

In 278s defense... I have never had that shitty service. Tony and Jessie have always taken care of me. But I book in advance, almost everytime.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    This has never ever happened. I have never been in this situation.. not at 278, not anywhere for that matter... Jessie and Tony are running a great shop .. I reckon I would give you the benefit of doubt and call it a "misunderstanding".
    You weren't a dodgy looking drunk hobo by any chance? 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not saying you’re bullshitting but it has to be a misunderstanding or possibly someone filling in for the day who didn’t know the correct procedure. I actually just got home from 278 and even though I had a booking another punter walked in while I was having a chat to everyone at reception, he didn’t have a booking was told to go into the waiting room and soon a precession of gorgeous girls were coming out to greet him after he made his choice he came back to reception and paid for his hour. I have been to many shops over the years and really think the 278 Ginza shop is run very professionally. I know it’s hard to go back to a place after a bad experience but you really should give them another go. Top quality girls, amazing service, definitely my number one shop in Sydney!

Quite a farfetched statement that I asked about it just now, actually. Why? Because it piqued my interest, and this sort of thing doesn't seem to happen to regulars or gents that Jessie/Wilson/Yuki personally know (nowadays for some of the receptionists, whom I haven't bothered to acquaint myself with yet). It certainly doesn't happen to me, never has, and never will.

I was told the reason behind that ask, and although it doesn't seem that feasible a method, but I suppose the reason does make sense somewhat. In some cases.

But, OP, with respect, you've recently created your account in January this year, with a mere 8 posts, of which 2 ARs you've written on Marrickville 5, along with some sort of "Private"? In some way, you made yourself to look like the odd one out. As you mentioned, your "staples" ... is Marrickville 5?

rcha086
    Same experience as everyone else, I've never had to pay to see, at Ginza/278 or anywhere else. That said I've only rocked up to 278 once without booking, but only after calling up and confirming there were 3 girls available about 2 minutes prior entering.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    Employing a whites cost too much , they want full working conditions ie they want a time and half in the weekends , superannuation and they wanted to be protected by the unions . Which making you pays too much for a punt . Like the prices will be minimum $350 an hour .
    Not this white guy.
    I negotiate my own terms of employment.

And fuck the unions.
    I stand on my own 2 feet. I dont need the bullies to do the dirty work for me.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    There is something I didn’t understand about Ginza maybe some punters can explain why do they have to close on Sunday . And why we need to pay extra $30 more for Cim . The price is already 10-20% more than club 278 while cim are included in the clubs278 prices
    I always figured the Sunday shutdown was because Wilson is a church goer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Prob to give the girls a break. I’ve had to go over to ginza to use a room on a Sunday before. Was awesome

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Depends if we are talking $80 or $230

278 has earnt a good reputation so at busy times I would almost accept that request of pay first see later.

Even some cheap shops $80 for 30 minutes, I will still insist on seeing what I am paying for. Very important !

But paying $230 before seeing what you are paying for is just silly

Can you imagine any other retail setting where you would fork out $200 big ones to someone you may never meet again, for an item you have never seen, at a shop with no refunds or consumer protections??

We brothel customers can be too kind

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    So that's where all the talent is coming from!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Sunday is the day that Wilson counts all the money that he has made that week. There is so much that it takes him all day.

Rumour has it that he fills his solid gold bath with $50 notes, right up to the brim and then he lies in it all day smoking cigars. The Ginza girls all line up in a row as they are not working on Sunday and each one gives him a blow job.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Picklerick View Post
    I am a season punter - I spend a lot (well maybe not a lot but at least twice a week) first time at 278 club sent a few we chats back and forth about meeting specific girls couldn’t make it work so just rolled up to see who was available. Got told I had to pay before I met the girls? Is this new? Or was papasan just being an illusive prick?
    Judging by the replies seems like this may not be a one off. Just take your business elsewhere. As you've seen there are plenty of other places around. Also the Ginza/278 girls do pop up in other shops.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Guys....the other reason they have asians or asian aussies working as reception and managing the place is cuz all the girls there are asians and a lot of them cannot speak good English so they need reception and management to speak the language... it’s just easier...

And yes... i’ve never had a ‘pay before you see’ situation at 278 either... strange..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahha so I went tonight and spoke to Tony. As they say, there is always 2 sides to a story...

Just a tip for OP and those newcomers into the game, it should come as a surprise though, as to me it’s just common sense. Make an effort to make yourself presentable. How are you expecting to be intimate with someone (regardless if your paying or not) when you turn up looking like a fuckin hobo. These WL are human beings aswell, and you should look at the reception as a form of screening the clients going through.

I’m a business man, and I know I would look after the welfare of my employees in any way I could. Use a bit of common sense ffs. It’s not Astro physics

Banned
    Having a caucasian rec in a Oriental shop is nothing new.
    206 had a Yank called Andy who use to be a quite friendly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Hahha so I went tonight and spoke to Tony. As they say, there is always 2 sides to a story...

Just a tip for OP and those newcomers into the game, it should come as a surprise though, as to me it’s just common sense. Make an effort to make yourself presentable. How are you expecting to be intimate with someone (regardless if your paying or not) when you turn up looking like a fuckin hobo. These WL are human beings aswell, and you should look at the reception as a form of screening the clients going through.

I’m a business man, and I know I would look after the welfare of my employees in any way I could. Use a bit of common sense ffs. It’s not Astro physics
    Lol, smelly hobo.

I sure do make the effort.
    But mind you, is shaving your face and balls, having a shower , wearing clean clothes and abit of cologne too much to ask?
    For some, it would appear so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast