Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Rena based on recommendation all true - only downside is her breath needs serious attention - not sure i caught her on a bad day?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cockbreath. She normally mouthrinses before and after

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which girl? I might know her.
    Abby definitely will be back. Wouldn't be surprised if she came back with upgrades.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone seen Chloe or Kelly here?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by A Nice Guy View Post
    Anyone seen Chloe or Kelly here?
    K***y is very friendly and VFM, nice face but I'd say she is in her late 30's.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chloe is very young. Has some baby fat, not sexy curvy more straight. Short cute face. Enthusiastic and takes guidance well.
    Kelly probably twice her age. Agree, is a friendly anfmd her face is her best physical asset. Good skills and knows what she is doing. Has some tummy fat (not baby fat).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Chloe is very young. Has some baby fat, not sexy curvy more straight. Short cute face. Enthusiastic and takes guidance well.
    Kelly probably twice her age. Agree, is a friendly anfmd her face is her best physical asset. Good skills and knows what she is doing. Has some tummy fat (not baby fat).
    Thanks King
    Will check them out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did a walk in and had a chat to the boss. Always nice to be remembered ☺️
    Haven't been to SSDS for a couple of years while I've frequented another shop which were too busy to see me today.
    She reccomended the new girl R***.
    Fuck what a stunning girl. Great personality easy to talk to and great service. Will return to see her for sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Did a walk in and had a chat to the boss. Always nice to be remembered ☺️
    Haven't been to SSDS for a couple of years while I've frequented another shop which were too busy to see me today.
    She reccomended the new girl R***.
    Fuck what a stunning girl. Great personality easy to talk to and great service. Will return to see her for sure.
    Had bit of a different experience, looks are in the eye of the beholder, I would say average looking to me, not too young looking nice skin though, ok personality, massage was decent.

The issue was the ending was probably worst handy ive had in 50 at bats, was like she was trying to speed run it, roll over what do you want ok just grabs and starts vigorously pulling at it like she had a bus to catch in 2 minutes.

I imagine it's what a cow feels like, had 20mins on the clock what was the rush, she could take some tips from others in shop, ive had a few tease me to death before any action took place.

It's not that hard to, run your fingers over a body, tickle a thigh for a minute, even blowing on someones neck..... something anything, no just gonna dump some oil and start pulling on it like I beating on a car panel.

WIR no def not, did offer a full menu though, but I thank god I didn't invest the extra dollars into that experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder545454 View Post
    Had bit of a different experience, looks are in the eye of the beholder, I would say average looking to me, not too young looking nice skin though, ok personality, massage was decent.

The issue was the ending was probably worst handy ive had in 50 at bats, was like she was trying to speed run it, roll over what do you want ok just grabs and starts vigorously pulling at it like she had a bus to catch in 2 minutes.

I imagine it's what a cow feels like, had 20mins on the clock what was the rush, she could take some tips from others in shop, ive had a few tease me to death before any action took place.

It's not that hard to, run your fingers over a body, tickle a thigh for a minute, even blowing on someones neck..... something anything, no just gonna dump some oil and start pulling on it like I beating on a car panel.

WIR no def not, did offer a full menu though, but I thank god I didn't invest the extra dollars into that experience.
    Had to log in just to laugh at this 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder545454 View Post

Fs is the same, doesn't like you going longer than 5 minutes. Talks dirty all the usual shit cum for me baby to get you off as quickly as she can

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried Suzi from there? Her pics look good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "... all the usual shit cum for me baby........" I dont know about other people - but usually that makes me slows down even more - I swear most girls knows it and are deliberately doing it out of despise or something

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLastTime View Post
    Had a wonderful session with R*** this afternoon, kneads you like bread dough but sucks you like the pearls left over after finishing your milk tea
    Just clarifying are we talking New R**e? Or R**a?
    Last edited by sadpanda; Yesterday at 12:09 PM. Reason: Clarification

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That would be R**a.
    R**e is younger, better looking, but from Sydney and just wants to get the extras done with quickly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the quick reply!!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637