Thread: Kinako pure Japanese experience with natual D/E Cup, I wish I know japanese!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Kinako pure Japanese experience with natual D/E Cup, I wish I know japanese!!

I have seen this girl on roster lately and was keen to try her out. Finally find time yesterday and booked her for 45 minutes.

Kinako comes in say hello. very cute girl. Good body proportion and the main attraction being that lovely tits......

We go into shower and had some lovely shower fore play. Kissing is ok but she is not really into that, Good hand action on little brother. Took a closer look at that lovely tits and discover that they have that pink/light brown type nipple, lovely to suck on

Once we progress on to the bed. Kinako's Japanese services style just shines. Some good tongue to tongue action. then she give my nipple a good suck while her hand was playing with the tip of my cock. Then comes the BBBJ. She work her way down top to bottom but deploy some very good technique on the tip. The most interesting thing is she actually make that noise with her saliva like in Japanese AV. Brother is your are nor carefull here, the chick with make you go in no time.

Another good thing with Jap gals is they usually let you finger and DATY. Kinako is no exception. I don't want to upset the girl so I just used 1 finger. God she was tight and wet. Not too much hair so ok for a good DATY. This is the point which I wish I understand Jap as she was moaning in all sorts of words that I can't understand.

The main course started with my bare dick rubbing outside her pussy. She was very smart to position herself to let you rub but not enter. Brothers with a stronger eriction and longer equipment have a chance here to score a BBFS, it wasn't for me thought. She dom me up and we have a good 15 minutes workout in miss, gal on top and doggie. Obviously gal on top is the best with the view of that lovely tits. Having said that I really likely fucking her in doggie. She is willing to rise he ass high and pin herself on the bed. Many WL don't do that because it expose their uterus too much, and jap special ticked.

The most appreciated part was actually after the sex. She get me to lie down and started a REALLY GODD oil massage. It was a big surprise from a Japanese girl. Very strong hands and good technique for a WL.

Kinako is not totally a PSE experience but she has all the right elements for a true Japanese erotic experience and certainly rank superior compare to Yuki and Mimi (the other two 100% Jap in Geish Club). I will definitely go back to see her soon to explore other AV play with her

Banned
    How old is this girl? Is she better than Hanna?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    How old is this girl? Is she better than Hanna?
    under 25. Hanna is prettier.... but

Kinako is pure Japanese, and only been here about a week. Then there is the D/E cup. Also Hanna won't let you finger or DATY her too much.

Both girl is great, it just different............VERY DIFFERENT.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    under 25. Hanna is prettier.... but

Kinako is pure Japanese, and only been here about a week. Then there is the D/E cup. Also Hanna won't let you finger or DATY her too much.

Both girl is great, it just different............VERY DIFFERENT.
    Thanks for the information.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Thanks for the information.
    Hunting time?

Banned
    Of course.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This is the point which I wish I understand Jap as she was moaning in all sorts of words that I can't understand.
    GOOGLE TRANSLATE my friend

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    GOOGLE TRANSLATE my friend
    It sure does come in handy when the girl has basic or no English skills.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did manage to communicate with her through body language. I am specialize in Finger and tongue language. My pennies speaks to her pussy in a dialects that only they can understand. Works very well for many years.

Banned
    I did manage to communicate with her through body language. I am specialize in Finger and tongue language. My pennies speaks to her pussy in a dialects that only they can understand. Works very well for many years.
    Fingers and penises have no language barriers. Just depends on size. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    who is the e cup goddess?

Hinako is back from Japan. Fresh and wet awaiting to services you and you horny Johnny!! Cal and book now!!