It was last Wednesday and I received a text message from the MOC agency that two new young girls had started working. Both were pretty but it was suggested that I give Kimmie a go since she would be more suitable for me. I took their advice and made my way to their premises after work to meet this gorgeous sweetheart.

Kimmie appears and she is wearing a split white/black dress. She was pretty and cute with the girl next door look. More importantly, she was young and fresh. Her face was sweet looking and she had long dark brown hair. She appeared to be very early 20’s.

We start chatting and there is no communication problems. Her English is very good and we are talking about everything. This Taiwanese girl is so likeable and friendly and I’m feeling good vibes from her. She told me I was her second guy for the day.

When she had removed her dark panties and bra, she exposed a slim size 6 body. She’s about 160cm with good sized natural breasts (close to C size). Her skin is white and soft and she has a nice bottom.

We hopped in together for a shower where we washed and kissed each other. I touched her private part and she was highly sensitive and very aroused. After a few minutes in the shower, we dried up and proceeded to the bedroom where we lay naked on the bed talking and getting to know each other. We kissed and cuddled each other for approximately 10 minutes. It felt like she was my girlfriend and I was falling for this sweet girl Kimmie.

After 10 minutes on the bed, we had not made a move to engage in any sexual pleasure. The reason being that our arms were wrapped around each other as we lay together on the bed kissing and gently massaging out bodies with our fingers. Anyway, it was time to move down south and see how aroused Kimmie would get. I started to play with her private part and immediately, she was beginning to moan. Her body was moving as if to resist the pressure that was building inside of her. After 5 minutes of stimulation, she tells me that she came. OMG…it was so quick and she was a bit wet.

We start to kiss again and I let my fingers go south again and she starts to scream as the stimulation of her private part gains momentum. Kimmie was getting all the attention so she tells me that it’s my turn to be pleased. Well, that’s good news. I lay on my back and she slowly licks my nipples and moves down to my friend. She licks around my groin and then my friend. This soft gentle arousal had made my friend stand up like a stiff pole so Kimmie decides to go down on him. I had no complaints with her BBBJ technique. To my surprise, she goes all the way with him and in doing so, gives him deep throat BBBJ. Her face was right against my body as she sucked him all the way. It felt good.

It’s about half way through my hour session and we haven’t decided to engage in some real hot steamy action. I didn’t want to get up because Kimmie was leaning over me and giving great BBBJ and I’m thinking to myself why move when I’m so relaxed and comfortable. However I’m conscious of the time so I make the decision to explore Kimmie’s private part. After some minutes of full on stimulation, she tells me that she came again. Could it be possible after a few minutes?

I change positions and get her to lay on the bed. Now it’s my turn to give her pleasure so we engage in a few positions starting off with squashing the deckchair, doggy, lady on top, missionary, back to squashing the deckchair and spreading her legs apart. There was some serious pounding go on but she took it like a champion. We took a quick break and Kimmie goes about playing with my nipples. I wasn’t going to rest there when my friend is all fired up. So it’s back to some doggy facing the mirror. Her moaning was loud throughout the session. I felt I was coming so I withdrew from Kimmie’s private part. I removed the condom and let it rip on her body. Kimmie would not do CIM and I respected her wishes. We headed off for another shower together.

We returned and we continued to chat. When she hugged me and said goodbye, she gave me that gorgeous smile and requested that I return to see her again. She is simply irresistible and incredibly cute. Not only is she pretty and fresh but her inner beauty totally shines through. She is a very good kisser who is very horny and gets very, very excited and orgasmic once she feels comfortable with you.

After seeing Kimmie, I can state that I really enjoyed the company of this young and wonderful girl. She is definitely a GFE girl who treats you like you are her boyfriend with lots of kissing, holding and touching. She giggles and laughs with the cutest smile you could see in a girl. For me, she was definitely another angel sent from heaven.

In summary, Kimmie is a young pretty girl with a slim body. She is very friendly and has a pleasant personality. She was a fantastic companion during the entire session and I enjoyed the GFE with her. Trust me, there will never be a dull moment with Kimmie nor will she disappoint you with her service. She is worthwhile seeing.