Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any bro knows about any squirters in FS shops?

Banned
    I had a recent encounter with a girl at Geisha Club Paddington who squirted once while I was inside of her. It was not on the same scale like the queen squirter Jessica who can squirt non stop. I guess you're after someone like Jessica. Good luck with your search!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I had a recent encounter with a girl at Geisha Club Paddington who squirted once while I was inside of her. It was not on the same scale like the queen squirter Jessica who can squirt non stop. I guess you're after someone like Jessica. Good luck with your search!
    nonono. anyone who can squirt a little bit would be suffice. she doesnt have to be like Jessica.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what's that girl's name please?

Banned
    Two weeks ago I met a Chinese girl called Gigi. It was her first day. She later changed her name and I'm not sure if it was to Jessica. You can check with the establishment if it is her or not.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Two weeks ago I met a Chinese girl called Gigi. It was her first day. She later changed her name and I'm not sure if it was to Jessica. You can check with the establishment if it is her or not.
    thank you! i'll pay her a visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Most girls can squirt ... it's no big deal or supernatural mystery ... any guy with two fingers can make her do it ...
    BUT .....
    to make a girl squirt you have to finger-bang her with two fingers in the pussy up and under, hard and fast and consistently for at least 10 minutes ...
    AND ...
    99% of WLs wont let you do this ... and why should they ... its very uncomfortable for them ... and they have to see more customers after you so they don't want to get hurt or exhausted ...
    BUT ...
    there are a small percentage of girls who are natural or easy squirters ... they will squirt just from DATY and gentle fingering or fucking ... but they are rare ... and most of them are quite embarrassed about their squirting, and will try and resist the urge to squirt if they are not totally comfortable with you.
    So forget about getting a WL to squirt. Find yourself a girlfriend and put in the hard work and build up a relationship based on trust and love ... and then maybe she will let you do it to her ...
    So what is girl squirt juice? I honestly don't know.
    It definitely doesn't have that pungent urine taste or smell - but then again what else could it be?
    Women's anatomy has been closely studied and no receptacle for this fluid has been found, so the only possibility is the bladder which would make it urine.
    A theory has been put forward that women have spongey tissue that could contain liquid but I can't see how that could propel lots of liquid in a gush.
    Anyway I don't know.
    All I know is that I have been squirted on several times - but whether it was urine or something else I really don't know ...
    Anyway I guess it doesn't matter - we both had a good time ...
    Another thing to add is that while the girl was squirting she was having a full on and intense orgasm - its not like she was just pissing.
    Maybe it was piss but she was definitely having an orgasm - and a very intense one at that!
    Women are a mystery - thats part of their charm and allure - lets keep it that way - lets not over study them like lab rats - lets just enjoy being with them - they are beautiful!
    And sexy as fuck!!!
    Great reply!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Candy and Nicole from Amanda Heavens

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by babelx View Post
    Great reply!
    We need to find those natural or easy squirters. Most girls haven't squirted in their lives and you must put a lot of effort in the hope a WL will do it. Unfortunately, most will not squirt for you. I find the inexperienced ones are more likely to squirt than the professional WLs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Miumiu@ Ginza can squirt like crazy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oto View Post
    Miumiu@ Ginza can squirt like crazy!
    Only one girl at Ginza? Out of all nationalities, the Japanese ones are likely to squirt the most.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    hehe I'm pretty sure Nana from Dreamgirls squirted at me when i was eating her pussy lol a fair bit hit my eye LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    hehe I'm pretty sure Nana from Dreamgirls squirted at me when i was eating her pussy lol a fair bit hit my eye LOL
    You're a lucky man being blessed with Nana's special liquid. It didn't happen with me. LOL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It was quite a scene indeed, it actually shocked me quite a bit when I realised it was a squirt lol! really hope she'll come back again

Banned
    It was quite a scene indeed, it actually shocked me quite a bit when I realised it was a squirt lol! really hope she'll come back again
    Sounds like you want round 2 of Nana's squirting into your eye again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by babelx View Post
    Great reply!
    Making a girl squirt is one of those bucket list things, just to see it.
    But actually there's nothing in it for you. Once you've seen it once that's it.
    And you definitely wouldn't want a girl who was a natural squirter and squirted every time you licked, fingered or fucked her as a gf or wife - it would be a damn inconvenience.
    And you would always be sleeping on the wet spot

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sounds like you want round 2 of Nana's squirting into your eye again.
    I'm dying to get the bed really wet this time......

I'm dying to get the bed really wet this time......
    Then you have to stay dry for a few months for now !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Then you have to stay dry for a few months for now !
    Can you stay dry for such a long period not knowing that Nana might not return? Don't wait brother Sam88. Go out and get it!!

Can you stay dry for such a long period not knowing that Nana might not return? Don't wait brother Sam88. Go out and get it!!
    You don't understand what it meant ?

Stay dry doesn't have to stop punting, just that he got squirted on by Nana doesn't mean he will be squirted on by every other girl !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Haha I'll still be going out!!! but yes probably only my eyes will stay dry this time ! not my little brother though

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast