Thread: Mia - 20 year old student

Banned

Smile Mia - 20 year old student

Two weeks ago, I received a text from the MOC agency alerting me to two new Chinese girls having joined their team. One girl was just 20 years of age and the other slightly older. I chose Mia because she was younger. I guess the other factor that swayed me to choose Mia was because it was her first day on the job.

Mia was described as the girl next door. She came in dressed in a white long t-shirt and black shorts. It reminded me much of a teenager’s dress of style. This young student had a pretty face with long black hair. She had a slim body and was of average height (163 cm).

The young girl removed her white panties and blue bra revealing a nice tight body with natural C cup breasts. They were very nice to touch and squeeze. Her bottom was normal size for a girl of her physique. Her skin was milky and firm.

I went for a shower but Mia was nowhere to be seen. I wasn’t sure if she was just a bit shy to share a shower with me but it was her first day so I let her off the hook. I was finished with my washing and then she went in for a shower. Anyway, I waited for her to come out and she joined me on the bed where we kissed and cuddled as our naked bodies lay on each other. The feeling was very mutual. I fondled her breasts and sucked her nipples. Then I moved down under. She lay on her back as I played with her private part. She didn’t move for a while as I explored her down south. I could tell she was getting aroused by my stimulation of her private part and she was slowly getting wet.

It was time for some massaging of my friend so I moved position in order to get him close to her face because she was lying on her back. She gave me BBBJ while I teased her private part. Her BJ technique was fine and it was slow and gentle.

After a few minutes of BBBJ, my friend was starting to warm up so it was time to go sailing down south so we started in the squashing the deckchair position then spreading her legs apart followed by doggy. She was starting to moan now as I entered her deep. She then changed to cowgirl position. She was riding me well as her breasts were bouncing up and down and I was entering her private part all the way.

We took a short break to get our breath back after some hot action. She resumed with some BBBJ and I gave her private part another round of my thorough stimulation to get her juices all fired up. It got her horny and after the condom was placed on my friend, we were off for more hot action. Mia was really getting into it. We engaged in the same positions as before. I recall the last position was doggy and I was facing the mirror and just seeing her nice rounded bottom which was a good cushion for pounding from behind made me forget that I was supposed to pull out my friend and come over her bottom. Instead, I came in the condom inside of her. There was no offer of CIM so I guess my mind was not expecting it.

We had our separate showers and we tried to engage in meaningful conversation but I felt that she was not up to it. It may have been attributed to her shyness or the age difference. I later discovered that she had requested to see only Asians after our session. This may explain why she didn’t really converse much with me. It did appear her English skills were not the best.

In summary, if you’re an Asian guy who is a big fan of young girls especially with the girl next door look who may look sweet and shy then Mia might be your choice. She has a slim body with all parts in proportion and her face is pretty. She did deliver a satisfying and relaxing service even though the communication side could have been better during our time together. That said, she is new and fresh to this line of work so I guess she will improve with time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review.

Where is the incall area and pricing?

Banned
    Haymarket area. $400 ph.