Thread: It was Eudora but it could have been Suzy

Senior Member(無間使者)

It was Eudora but it could have been Suzy

For anyone, who has seen Suzy, I found Eudora to offer a very similar and pleasurable experience. Again enjoyed myself, but wont post a detailed review, as it seems to upset some of the punters out there. That pic of her on the roster is the thing that got me through the door, and her massage if good enough will always be the thing that will bring me back, I still cant believe more shops don't post high quality pics, apart from Summerville, and maybe 1 or 2 others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her briefly as I finished up with Renee.. very pretty and already at Ultimo.. another looker and bound to be popular!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Arrhhhh Renee, now there's a girls I could almost marry, If only she could afford me

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond007 View Post
    For anyone, who has seen Suzy, I found Eudora to offer a very similar and pleasurable experience. Again enjoyed myself, but wont post a detailed review, as it seems to upset some of the punters out there. That pic of her on the roster is the thing that got me through the door, and her massage if good enough will always be the thing that will bring me back, I still cant believe more shops don't post high quality pics, apart from Summerville, and maybe 1 or 2 others.
    Shops that post a lot of photos will get a high profile in the forum but unfortunately so would catch the attention of authorities as well, which the shop don't really want to get the attention of, and I'm not talking about licensed FS shops !

You look at how 1A used to promote itself and how it is now so dead quiet and also a change of name ! You may get the picture ! It's a tough business to be in this RnT !

Advertising in this forum is already a huge step forward, for those shops brave enough to post lots of photos , good on them and good luck to them too !

Just my two cents

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have to admit, i like to have an image of the ML in my head before going to the shop

Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    i have to admit, i like to have an image of the ML in my head before going to the shop
    In a perfect world !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    In a perfect world !
    Second that sir!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe it could be like footy cards when I was a kid, each shop has a pack of cards with the girls pic on them and a stick of chewing gum!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond007 View Post
    I went to see Eudora this morning and I can agree with everything that jamesbond has said. This girl is the REAL DEAL ! She is a little pocket rocket...she says 20yo...I think maybe 24-25 but everything is all good. She has a nice set of tits and a full bush that is hairy but not overly so. I was treated to a very nice session that included a lovely pussy slide as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eudora - also the name of one of my favourite email clients back in the 90s. What a geektastic name.

That photo is really one of the hottest photos from posh's roster. Must check her out soon.

Also nice to see the Renee fan club is growing. It's like Bachelorette - everybody wants to marry this girl, hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I went to see Eudora this morning and I can agree with everything that jamesbond has said. This girl is the REAL DEAL ! She is a little pocket rocket...she says 20yo...I think maybe 24-25 but everything is all good. She has a nice set of tits and a full bush that is hairy but not overly so. I was treated to a very nice session that included a lovely pussy slide as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Renee or Suzy .... I keep changing my mind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylie View Post
    Renee or Suzy .... I keep changing my mind.
    Renee, never change my mind : )