Thread: Nana - Super GFE

Banned

Talking Nana - Super GFE

I had seen both Dreamgirls Ai and Yumi and was keen to find out more about the new girl on the scene. On Monday (19/10/15), I made enquiries about Nana and was told by the lovely boss that it was her third day on the job. She assured me that Nana would be fabulous and even better than Yumi. After hearing this, I made a booking after work to see this amazing girl Nana.

I knocked on the door and the door opens slowly. Nana is hiding behind the door but then emerges. She greets me with a beautiful smile and I can already feel good vibe from this Korean girl who is aged in her mid 20's. She is wearing a top that covers her black French style knickers and bra. Nana appears tall in her high heels. Her face is pretty with long flowing hair. I was definitely impressed by her good looks.

She approaches me and I receive a warm hug and kiss from Nana. I take off my jacket and then she puts her arm around me and is hugging me for eternity. She kisses me on the lips. We stare at each other and it’s like a scene from Romeo and Juliet. We can’t let go of each other. We chat, giggle and laugh. Everything seems to be going smoothly and I’m feeling as if I’m on cloud nine with this girl. We must have spent at least 10 minutes in the lounge room chatting with no reason to rush into the bedroom. The atmosphere is so relaxing as if we have known each other for many years.

She takes my hand and calls me honey as she leads me into the bedroom where we continue to chat for another 5 minutes. We get undressed. In front of me is a gorgeous looking Korean girl. I check out her figure and it is a sexy slim size 6 body with nice long legs. She has C cup breasts which are not as large as Yumi's or Ai's and a nice bottom which is not as meaty as Ai. We move to the bathroom. I thought I’d be having my shower on my own (as was the case with the other two Dreamgirls) but no, Nana joins me in the shower and tells me she will wash me. The mood in the shower is cheerful. She cleans me well and I do the same to her. I see an opportunity to wash her private part and in doing so, play with it. Nana starts to moan softly and I can feel some wetness down below. I know I’m onto a good thing so it’s time to return to the bedroom.

I lay on the bed while I’m waiting for Nana to dry herself up. She comes and lays on me. Our naked bodies are laying on each other. We kiss and there is full on DFK. My hands stretch over to her bottom in order to play with her private part and fondle her bottom. She is moaning louder and it is with a high pitched voice which doesn’t seem to stop. Now her breathing starts to become heavier.

Nana then directs me to sit on a chair near the bed alongside the mirror. I do as I’m told. She comes over and sits down on her knees but slowly gets up in order to massage my friend who is starting to get hard. We continue to kiss like lovers while this is happening. She then guides my friend in between her breasts. Now I’m getting Spanish. It sure is feeling amazing. It doesn’t stop there because Nana starts to lick and tease the head of my friend and his sides before giving BBBJ by going up and down on him while kneeling in front of me. At first, the motion starts slowly but then it moves quickly. Whilst she is giving BBBJ, she takes a look at me in order to get my approval but then her eyes return to focusing on my friend.

Nana reaches for a condom and gets it on my friend. I can tell she is getting really horny. We are now in the watching the game position and my friend enters Nana. She is moaning louder as my friend enters her. We are kissing like two crazy lovers as our tongues meet together. She is bouncing up and down so I decide to lift her up in the reverse piggy back position while my friend is still inside of her. She doesn’t stop moaning. I return to the chair and our previous position. We continue but it’s more comfortable on the bed so I lift her again and we fall on the bed where we start off in the squashing the deckchair position (her legs over my shoulders). Now she is screaming and yelling what sounds like “oki”. I couldn’t distinguish what she was saying but it was non-stop screaming from her from now on. We move to doggy where the pounding continues and this girl is taking everything that I throw at her.

I take a short break to check out Nana’s private part. She is on the side of the bed with her legs apart facing the mirror. I tell her how nice her private part is which has pubic hair and how I like to see it on girls. She appreciates the compliment.

After a minute or two, we move back to where we left. We resume in the squashing the deckchair position. We are like two wild animals mating and Nana starts saying, “are you coming, are you coming? I want you to come in my mouth”. Wow, this girl wants my cum in her mouth. It’s making me really excited to give her what she wants. I feel the volcano starting the process toward eruption in my friend but I want to play with her private part before I explode. So I pull out of Nana and she comes to my aid and rips off my condom to take my friend again in her mouth. He is not exactly ready to go but she goes hard on him with all attention focused on him. I in turn play with her private part and eventually, the volcano explodes with a huge load of cum. She sucks every drop of it and she tells me that there was a considerable amount of it. I feel that my mission had been accomplished. Nana glances at me and gives me the thumbs up indicating that it was good and she was happy now.

Nana goes to the bathroom to clear out her mouth while I rest on the bed. She returns with a glass of water from the kitchen. I sure did feel thirsty after all the action as it was definitely a good workout in the bedroom. After having my drink, we move to the bathroom for a shower. Again, Nana is with me in the shower and she gives me a thorough wash. I start to dress and Nana comes around to assist in dressing me. I really felt that Nana had left nothing untouched and had attended to my every needs. We have a chat for a few minutes. It is time to go so she comes and gives me a huge hug and kiss and we say our goodbyes.

After my session, I was sitting on the train and wondering what had just occurred. Was it a dream or was it all just a show on the part of this girl to make me return again. Korean girls are well known for having the princess syndrome (KPS) but Nana was different. What made her stand out from the other Korean girls? It got me thinking.

Korean girls have a reputation of being princesses. Nana has the elegance and sophistication of a princess but she does not behave like a princess when she is with you. She is sociable, bubbly and friendly. She has a pleasant and outgoing personality that makes you want to be with her. She is a good listener and shows interest in conversing with you during the entire time she’s in your company. Further, there’s something about her voice that is sexy and attractive that draws you in.

From the moment you walk in to the moment you walk out Nana is attentive to your needs. She makes you feel like a king and makes every effort to ensure that you are enjoying every moment in her company. It’s easy to fall for this charming girl.

In summary, Nana is an attractive girl who loves to pamper her man. She is a great companion and fun loving. Time with her was very relaxing and lots of fun. Her GFE is highly erotic but sensual. However she has the power to use her seductive charms to whisk you into a world of erotic pleasure that is something you have to experience. It is not difficult to see why a person might become addicted to her and decide to come back for more (it happened to me). I can only say that the experience with Nana was definitely unforgettable and her service must rate as one of the best GFE I have ever experienced.

Stay tuned for my follow up after report regarding my second visit.

Before I wrote this after report I pondered as to whether I should write it and almost deleted this report so that I could keep Nana all to myself. However, this is not possible and Nana is here to make money. I’m sure the readers will be thanking me later after taking my advice and seeing her. She is one great girl. I wonder why there aren’t many girls like her in the community.

Thank u nana is on today
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1

Our princess here today

Banned
    I hear the Korean princess is back from her break. All rested and ready to go.

Nana

Banned
    I still haven't seen any negative reviews about this girl. Is she a match for Moon?

Banned
    Moon is retiring soon and Nana is leaving our shores soon, who is next in line to replace these goddesses?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nana has officially gone.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Wow I thought she was here till 20th! :-/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sadly she was unable to work on Tuesday and had to cancel her appointments, went back to Korea on Wednesday.

I was so sad, I had to book Kim instead to make me feel better

Banned
    Nana will be missed by all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah I thought it was 20th, txt to make a booking for today and got told she went back already. Oh man, I am missing her already, any brother can recommended any wl that look and service similar to Nana?

Banned
    Is there a twin Nana out there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wahh.. I lucked out did not get to see her sad sad oh well

Banned
    Here is my second after report on Nana, the Korean princess.

Following on from my first visit to see the gorgeous Nana in early October 2015, I had to return to discover whether the first time with Nana was just a dream or actually real. Therefore, I made an appointment one afternoon after work to see Nana at her place.

I walk in and the door slowly opens. Nana is waiting and greets me with a huge friendly smile. She gives me a warm hug and kisses me on my lips. She is wearing high heels and a bright coloured top over her black bra and French style panties. She is tall, slim and proportioned with a nice derriere and good size C cup breasts with perky nipples. She states that she was waiting for me to return and had become very excited now after finding out that I had returned to see her again.

We start to chat and she giggles and laughs but also hugs me at times. I feel she is flirting with me and time after time keeps calling me ‘honey’ and ‘darling’. I brought over a bottle of wine and Nana was very impressed. She opens the bottle and we each have a glass of wine while standing in the kitchen and lounge areas. We continue to chat and this goes for about fifteen minutes.

I asked Nana if she could wear something sexy. Nana’s face lights up and says she has the sexy gear. We get undressed and hop into the shower together where Nana gives me a thorough wash. She cleans me everywhere. I leave Nana to have her own shower and I wait in the bedroom for Nana to return wearing some sexy lingerie for me.

Nana appears only wearing black stockings with garter belt and she looks stunning and sexy. We get onto the bed and commence with kissing that leads to DFK. I play with her private part and as expected, Nana starts to moan as I give her pleasure down south. We move to the 69 position where I stimulate Nana’s private part while she sucks my friend. At times, she has to stop giving me BBBJ because she needs to moan as the stimulation of her private part becomes intense.

The time has arrived and it’s time to get the condom and start some hot action. We start off with missionary followed by squashing the deckchair and doggy. Nana wants to see herself in the mirror and as a consequence, we move around to face the mirror whilst in the doggy position. Nana is making such loud noise that I’m getting very aroused but I know I must maintain my momentum and not come too early. I can tell she is really loving what she is receiving. Nana changes position to cowgirl and I get the opportunity to fondle her large breasts. She is riding me well and moaning loudly. Then Nana changes position to reverse cowgirl to face the mirror again. Her sexy bottom is bouncing in front of me and I just want to spank it lightly. She reverts to cowgirl position and it gives me another opportunity to stimulate her nipples and fondle her breasts. We then change to side missionary position before we take a brief break.

I’m standing by the side of the bed and Nana wants my friend again. She takes him straight into her mouth and provides a satisfying BBBJ while she is laying on her stomach. I stretch over Nana to get my fingers in behind her in order to play with her private part. I can hear Nana moaning at the same time she is giving BBBJ to my friend.

It was becoming very hot in the bedroom and then I suggested that we try something different and move out of the bedroom to continue with our sexual adventures. We move to the lounge room where we engage in sex on the sofa then we move to the hallway and in the standing doggy position we go for it like two crazy animals in front of the mirror in between the bedroom and bathroom. It was a magic sight just to see her wearing her black stockings and garter belt as I was pounding her hard in this position and she was jumping up and down like a kangaroo.

Nana wants to return to the bedroom so she takes my hand and leads me back to her bedroom. We resume again on the bed with doggy and Nana’s moaning is just nonstop loud and high pitched. However, she continues to position herself in front of the mirror and see us both doing the wild thing. With Nana, you don't have to hold back. She just loves it when you give it deep, hard and all the way to the North Pole.

The session is surely becoming steamy in the bedroom so we take a short recess to get our breath back. Nana takes my friend and proceeds with HJ but it doesn’t take long for my friend to find his way back to that luscious mouth of hers. The BBBJ continues while I lay on my back. My friend is standing up like a flag pole pointing towards the ceiling and Nana informs me that she wants him inside of her. She rolls on the condom and then jumps onto him in the reverse cowgirl position. She is riding him well of course while watching the mirror. This goes for a few minutes before we move to doggy, squashing the deckchair, missionary and back to doggy. By now, Nana is screaming and moaning so loud that I know I have to give her what she wants. Nana wants me to come into her mouth. As a result, she pulls off the condom and takes my friend into her mouth. She’s frantically licking him, playing and sucking him in order to make him give what she really wants. My friend can’t hold it and whilst imprisoned inside Nana’s luscious mouth offloads his load. She doesn’t stop and keeps sucking till my come stops and then keeps sucking some more to make sure she gets every drop! Amazingly, Nana didn’t walk away to the shower to eject my come from her mouth. Instead she swallowed it and was able to speak to me immediately after doing it. What a good girl!

Our time was coming to a close but Nana makes no mention of it. She politely takes my hand and leads me to the shower where we can shower together. She does what a good girlfriend would do for her boyfriend. She washes me well and gives my friend a good wash. I’m finished and leave her to have her shower. I get dressed and Nana comes around to have a chat with me. She informs me that she is lucky to meet me. I ask her why? She tells me that there are many good men but I was the best. Wow, this was a huge compliment coming from Nana and sure made me feel like a real champion. Our chatting comes to a close. We hug and kiss each other. I left her apartment feeling so fantastic that I wished it had lasted longer.

Nana is an awesome and friendly Korean girl who has a good sexy size 6 body. She is charming and sweet as well as being a young wild tiger in bed. She knows exactly how to please a man and provides top service. Even when she is in full on PSE mode she is still GFE. Nana is a really great girl to talk to and notwithstanding the fact that she was amazing to have sex with but hot too. She’s the type of girl that will never make you feel bored in her presence.

For me, Nana will always stand out as a classy, elegant and gorgeous girl who showed how a fantastic girlfriend experience should be. She provided an intimate experience for me and I regret not being able to see her again. The experience with Dreamgirls 3 was for real and not a dream with her service being excellent. My time with Nana was certainly an experience to remember and for those guys who missed out, I can say that she was definitely worth seeing. She will be missed by those who had seen her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey Cuteguy, I appreciate your fantastic writing. You make me can't wait to see her, NANA.

But I am sick at the moment, I will definitely make my way to meet her while I am fully recovery.

Banned
    Well you better make a swift recovery and when you're feeling better make that booking with Nana. I'm sure there will be a queue waiting to see her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks bro, I almost recover. Waiting the dreamgirlsyd admin to verify me.