Name of girl : Ruby

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 30 October 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : Slim body, small boobs (34in B-cup natural tits) and big bums (est. 36in), waist medium (est 27 in), size 6, 160cm tall. pretty and cute (LOOK LIKE A MOVIE STAR). Snow-white smooth skin. Short hair

Roster: Friday

Ethnicity : Malaysian Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Value for money : good value (feeling of making love to a movie star, awesome)

Review:

The receptionist, Kevin, told me that Ruby is a girl who came to work in this shop while I was overseas. She is therefore a new girl to me. So Kevin suggested me to come and see her. I did and found that Ruby is really a good recommendation.

When Ruby came to say hello, I was conquered by her sweet smile and movie star look face. She wore a black skirt, which made her white skin even more snow-white.

Ruby can speak both English and Cantonese. We had good chats and communicated very well.

She provided standard services only, but her beauty and charm made my dick hard without any problem. Her sucking skill was very good. While she was sucking, my hands were all over her smooth elastic body. Her skin just felt so good. As her face looks so perfect, I thought I was fucking a movie star.

I fucked her in all positions and she rode me front and back. Very enjoyable. I like her rear view as she has big bums. I fucked her for more than 10 min. and shot in the doggy position.

She told me she would be going back to Malaysia before end of this year. I must see her again soon before her departure.