I've seen Jessie a few times at Sunny's.

The venue is inside a commercial building. Up one quick flight of stairs and you're there. The venue is very clean and modern. I was introduced to a range of girls on my first visit. I think there were five, all from Vietnam, all in their early 20's, and most very slim and attractive. The only downside about this place is there is no shower.

Jessie is about 20, slim, Vietnamese student, very good English, friendly, sweet, reasonable sized breasts. You can see her photo at http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.a...t-massage.html [Update: this photo is not her]

The service was pretty normal R'n'T... Reasonably good clothed massage, friendly conversation, light tickling, an offer for extras towards the end ($20 for a HJ, $50 for naked HJ + body slide). I went for the latter, it was very good. Lots of eye contact from Jessie - certainly more than is typical. Warm towel at the end, wipe away all the oil etc. Generous tip and depart.

I was happy enough with Jessie I saw her again on a subsequent visit without a line up. The only downside of this place, as mentioned earlier, is the lack of a shower. The hot towels do offset it largely though.