Rates : $160 per hour

Size/shape : Slim

Roster: not sure

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Vanilla service

Value for Money : Totally wasted

Will i see her again : BIG NO

Review:

Booked Jasmin for 30 mins of her posted pictures. when i entered the room ( @11.45) and get a quick shower , Jasmin was already stripped her dress, the moment i was in the bed she put the condom and start give me a couple of mins oral then she climbed on me to have sex and eventually i came in 10 mins all it happened before 12 then she went to shower for 5 mins.

Once she out from shower i requested to give me a message but she is not interested or whatever,she gave me a very basic one ( i don't consider that is called massage),another 5 mins her buzzer rang and asked me to take shower.

I took another quick shower and out @12.08.

I spent total 20 mins max .Jasmin provides very basic service and i won't see her again.

So far i seen following girls some of them are good ,some of them are bad

Nancy : Good
    Alice : Good
    Michelle : Good
    Anny : Good/Bad
    Abby: Good/Bad
    Jasmin : Bad
    Couple of other girls i used to see ,they are not working there anymore.

One thing i noticed in their website, some reviews are so hyped about the girls in this shop .
    Again this review is based on what happened to me , always YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Jasmin there on my very first trip to the shop a few months back. I didn't really rate her service either, and it seems from your review that she's experienced in cutting punters time short. I booked for an hour and was out the door in 45 minutes. I complained to the guy at reception. He looked at the booking sheet and the clock and refunded me the difference of a 45 minute session. He had the shits and was going to give her a talking to. I guess it didn't fix the problem or maybe it depends on the receptionist who's on at the time and she thinks she can get away with it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tojo View Post
    I saw Jasmin there on my very first trip to the shop a few months back. I didn't really rate her service either, and it seems from your review that she's experienced in cutting punters time short. I booked for an hour and was out the door in 45 minutes. I complained to the guy at reception. He looked at the booking sheet and the clock and refunded me the difference of a 45 minute session. He had the shits and was going to give her a talking to. I guess it didn't fix the problem or maybe it depends on the receptionist who's on at the time and she thinks she can get away with it.
    Hope 645 owner will take care of these kinda shitty service girl (s)otherwise another shop to avoid.