Thread: A return to Sophia, long awaited for~~

A return to Sophia, long awaited for~~

2018 August

C-girl Sophia
    45mins Diamond
    Prices on website (personal profiles)

A return to Sophia, long awaited for~~

Prologue
    It’s been a while since I last posted any ARs of interest here, although I had had seen both Snowy and Lisa from the Ginza group recently over the last few weeks. Unfortunately, the interest to type up and ARs on them just didn’t entice me. However, I’ll simply mention just a few things on those two:

*Snowy went PSE on me, forcing me to slap her round ass hard whilst fucking her doggie mode
    *Lisa seriously looked like former Kpop Idol Park KaHee, leader of After School

At the time I was done with screwing Snowy like crazy that day a few weeks back, she had told me that Sophia was sleeping in her comfy bed at home, and little did I realise that she would be at 278 the following day, having confirmed with Jessie on it. Initially, I was not so sure if she would welcome me since I had accidentally deleted her WeChat long ago. Fast forward a few weeks to recent time, I made the booking for Sophia.

Strolled up to 278 from work, a mere 40 minute walk to get my stamina up, after a full glass of Berrocca at that as well, I see Jessie at the counter, not long after our constant texting almost every day and night that passed on these few months. And as usual, we’re outside smoking and chatting while I wait for my impending fuck-time.
    Ushered to the room I had not yet been in. A name in which I couldn’t amuse myself to make up, since I didn’t recognise the city view of the wall-light. Dropped off my bag and scurried off the toilet to take piss to drain out all the friggin’ Berrocca I drank. As soon as I got out, Sophia just came by holding a stack of towels. Her face just completely lit up in surprise, “oh!!” she exclaims. I couldn’t help but return a cheeky smirk. Sophia just gave me a huge smile, a giggle and exuded happiness for some reason.

As we moved into the room, she dropped off the stack of towels only to jump into embracing me. Where I thought that she would be disappointed in me, I was completely wrong. The last time I saw her, we were fucking in some motel right smick in the middle of CBD some many months ago, and during my lunch time from work at that as well, lol! We exchanged quite the fairly intimate pleasantries and it wasn’t long till we both stripped down (I, the longer at it), Sophia naked-pressed to my back as I was still in the middle of stripping my pants down.
    I was certain sure we’d end up in some much needed fucking, for we’ve been apart for quite some time …

The Moment
    Into the shower, that had too much red to both our eyes, we washed up. We were feeling each other. We had our tongues into each other. Our hands busy, remembering the touch of our bodies. Our eyes always locking each every moment we could. A few giggles here and there. And as soon as Sophia had me washed up, she went straight for my nipples. Kissing. Sucking. Fondling. And my hands weren’t idle at all, as I continued to feel her up. A few moment of catbath soon led to BBBJ. Slurpy as it sounded. A great feeling as she sucks on. Balls licked up. Cock shaft licked up. Her BBBJ had me struggle to restrain myself from blowing my load into her mouth, just like the last few times my load shot into her mouth. Having woken up at 5am to go to work in the morning, I was pretty certain I wouldn’t have enough energy to fuck a second round in that very session.

All washed up, we dry ourselves to move to the bed. And, this time I had to refuse the DD, for it is something I really don’t find pleasure from. Saddened by my refusal of it, I almost laughed at her expression. She’s still as cute as she always is quirky. Sophia proceeded to the catbath once more, before she went down on my cock, at times watching the erotic scenes from the mirror above us. At times watching her eyes staring into mine, my cock pulled back to be taken in full in her mouth. Sophia rotates her body to the side, my hand runs along the skin of her back, from neck to hip to ass. I lick a few fingers up, and start to fondle with her pussy. Gently rubbing her clit. Gently feeling her pussy lips. All by then which in time, I start fingering her pussy subtly, out of pure sexual feelings. Moments later, a favourite position of mine ensues. As Sophia knows full well, I love eating out her pussy. Rotating once more, with my cock still in her mouth, she brings her sweet pussy up to my face. Fully shaven, and yet a small mound rests above her clit. Something one would find as art. Simple kisses were laid upon her thighs, her pussy lips, up the moment I commence licking up her clit. Such a sweet taste. As Sophia continues sucking and licking down my cock, I took great pleasure in dining on her pussy. And at times, thrusting my tongue deep into her. She squealed. She moaned. And she shook. A few times. That, and the fact that she wasn’t able to escape my clutches as I continued to devour her pussy, over and over again. Well … even once more where she retired to lay back on the bed, gasping to catch her breath, only for me to open up her legs and to dine on her pussy one last time.

As soon as she recovered, we kissed a bit more. Only then was it time to make love … or just fuck altogether out of beastly sexual needs. I had my rubbers of preference, but she actually had hers. One of those Japanese types. I wasn’t certain about those because I’ve heard they break easily. Fortunately, she seemed to have the large size types. On it went, Sophia laid back, opening her legs wide to beckon me in. Cock thrusts smoothly right into her. On and on we went at it, kissing, moaning, fucking over and over again. I move back to my side slightly, so I could see her pretty face as I continue to fuck her. Fondling her tits. I tilt her on her side, so I could sit-fuck her. One hand on her tits, the other on her hips to pull her to me as I continue thrusting into her. She moans and moans, beckoning me not to stop. Moments later, I fall back behind her, only to doggy her on our side. One hand lightly gripping the back of her neck, and the other on her hip. As I continued pounding her, I felt the rush building. A few more hard thrusts, and soon I blow my load into her. My breathing was heavy. Sophia was still gasping. And we laid there for a brief few minutes to catch our breaths.

Seeing the time, we had been at it in bed for quite some time, and time was encroaching to the end. We washed up, Sophia still playing with my cock in the shower, and chatted more from what we could communicate. Even as we were dressing up, Sophia tends to be playful on me. I sure was glad we had a good fuck … well, time.

Epilogue
    Before leaving we had to exchange contacts again. Kisses here and there before I could get my ass out of the room, I left quite happy. Even to this day we still text. That only makes me more the need to see her sooner than later. Perhaps, with her new friend in the room next time? We shall see.

Until next time~~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice one mate. Good to read your ARs again. Thanks to our PM’ing this morning I ‘broke’ today and ended up going for a punt too. Nice wet cold day for it.
    Will post soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Nice one mate. Good to read your ARs again. Thanks to our PM’ing this morning I ‘broke’ today and ended up going for a punt too. Nice wet cold day for it.
    Will post soon.
    Lol!!! Well, it was a pretty spontaneous mention for that PM~ After having had Sophia, I felt I should brag about it regardless. September, remains yet another challenge, I suppose? A single punt a week at low price, for the month of September. Who endures? Me or you, eh? Hehe~

Banned
    Nice AR bro.
    I have to get back to 278.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Nice AR bro.
    This one is a tissue spitter bro but worth it. Her attitude is great. She even slaps me around too jokingly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR bro! Sophia sounds great! Never had a bad visit to 278, can’t wait to get back there this weekend

Nice AR bro.
    Thanks, mate~ Who's next on your NTF list there?

Quote Originally Posted by bigC808 View Post
    Nice AR bro! Sophia sounds great! Never had a bad visit to 278, can’t wait to get back there this weekend
    Hmmm ... you might as want to check out the new girl Fiona? She's Sophia's friend. Though I haven't bothered to ask her if they're roomies like Sophia and Snowy are. I'm actually waiting for someone to kindly post an AR on her, lol~~

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    This one is a tissue spitter bro but worth it. Her attitude is great. She even slaps me around too jokingly.
    That she does. Though I don't mind it as it is not as much as some other girls do. Even after dining so much on her pussy, she was moving to wipe my mouth with tissues. Tissues? What for? I simply lick my mouth clean of her pussy juice, lol~~~

And yeah, she's quite playful, indeed. Fondling with my cock from behind me in front of the wall mirror, when I just finished putting on my pants. Naughty girl she is~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Lol!!! Well, it was a pretty spontaneous mention for that PM~ After having had Sophia, I felt I should brag about it regardless. September, remains yet another challenge, I suppose? A single punt a week at low price, for the month of September. Who endures? Me or you, eh? Hehe~
    Hard to say mate. Thought you had it for sure 2 weeks into August. Then you went nuts last week and looks like I caught up on the last day!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That she does. Though I don't mind it as it is not as much as some other girls do. Even after dining so much on her pussy, she was moving to wipe my mouth with tissues. Tissues? What for? I simply lick my mouth clean of her pussy juice, lol~~~

And yeah, she's quite playful, indeed. Fondling with my cock from behind me in front of the wall mirror, when I just finished putting on my pants. Naughty girl she is~
    Good review man. It’s taken me a while but I’m now starting to work out the honest guys and the exaggerated ones. Kudos for keeping it real my friend.

Hard to say mate. Thought you had it for sure 2 weeks into August. Then you went nuts last week and looks like I caught up on the last day!
    Yeah, I seriously thought I had it under control in the first half of the month. Then again, as stupid and ridiculous as this will sound, perhaps the impending full moon drew out my beastly nature to engage in the basic instincts of need. "The need to fuck"~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    Good review man. It’s taken me a while but I’m now starting to work out the honest guys and the exaggerated ones. Kudos for keeping it real my friend.
    Cheers, mate. All understandable. It's always been my style to make a story-like AR, lol~~

First ever post I made was way back in 2014/2015, on DG's Nana. But under my old name "ChulSoo". Admin didn't remove it on request, but all my posts are certainly still in this forum. Except for all the ones done on SS, of course.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to your next AR~~~

Banned
    Nice review Mr OM. Thank you. She sounds like a right little minx.

Imagine what that share house must be like.

Banned
    I have steered clear of 278 for a month or so.
    I had a real lousy dud, and it really threw me off. Terribly terrible.

But, now I am over it..... I might catch Lulu or Ashley. I hear great things about Lulu, and she seems to hit all points on my MO.
    Or Fiona if she has dyed hair.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hmmm ... you might as want to check out the new girl Fiona? She's Sophia's friend. Though I haven't bothered to ask her if they're roomies like Sophia and Snowy are. I'm actually waiting for someone to kindly post an AR on her, lol~~
    Fiona’s photos look great �� Actually Snowy has been on the list to try for a while now! Got to get over my thing with these K girls first.. lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi guys, Usually how many times can u cum in 30Mins/45Mins?
    I'm just worried if the girl is too experienced for me and I cum in 10Min do I get to continue or what? Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wooyy View Post
    I'm just worried if the girl is too experienced for me and I cum in 10Min do I get to continue or what? Cheers
    Think it's 1 for 30 and 2 for 45
    I can only manage once though..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wooyy View Post
    Every shop I've been to, you can fuck and get sucked until the buzzer.
    Wheres that guy pussyhands?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have steered clear of 278 for a month or so.
    I had a real lousy dud, and it really threw me off. Terribly terrible.

But, now I am over it..... I might catch Lulu or Ashley. I hear great things about Lulu, and she seems to hit all points on my MO.
    Or Fiona if she has dyed hair.
    Mate you’ll love Lulu. Right up your alley I reckon. Almost saw her today as well...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Know what you mean... was 3 punts only last week and suddenly 2 in 1 week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast