AHLUNGOR Saturday, January 14, 2012, 9:02am

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Posts: 1,479 I have determine to see Milo on Friday so rang ahead and book, thanks to the very friendly and helpful Jason and Sam, they secured the first booking time for me at 2.00pm, thanks guys.

Since I had waited for an hour on Wednesday, it's no point just to see Milo for 30 min so I went for the hour. Arrived a few minutes earlier, rang the bell, it was actually my love godess who opened the door, she has no make up on, wearing a little pink top T shirt, casual pants and a track suit top, very causal, so fresh and pretty. People talk about girl friend feel, and that was exactly how I felt the moment I saw her, just like visiting my old girl friend at home and thinking about what is to follow, I almost had an instant hard on.

Milo smiled to me and said hello, I said, Hi, welcome back, she looked a bit surprised that I recognised her (well I never forget a pretty face like hers and of course her 36 F Cup!!), it was alright she couldn't remember me, I only saw her a couple of times and that was long time ago.

I said, I have an appointment with you, she smiled again and said, oh it was you! then showed me into the lounge room and said please wait here, the receptionist won't be long. A moment later, Jason came in and said Milo is just getting change, I paid the hourly rate and wait a bit more. Milo came back in her working clothes this time, she did wear a bra this time, but rather one of those tie up bikini top with a no padding bra (as if she needed any!!), as it did not have a push up effect, her magnificant big breasts were just got lifted slightly and sat beautiful on her chest, a sexy short green dress on the outside which barely covered her bikini top inside - if you see her in the line up, can you not follow your heart, your head and you dick but to pick her immediately - and those long legs!! She was wear a pair of casual flat shoes - very comfortable - but flat, that just showed the confidence the girl has on herself, I very seldom see a WL NOT wearing some sort of high heels at work, she obviously didn't need to, just a little thing but you can tell a lot about the lady's attitude and confidence.

She took me to room 10? a rather smallish room with the bathroom on the outer part of the room with a relatively small shower and a toilet. I said I have never been to this room, it's smaller than the other room, Milo said, I like this room, it's small and cosy, it had everything I need and a toilet bowl in case the client or myself need to go, I don't like the other room when we have to pee into the shower, I said don't people do that anyway. she said not when there is a toilet. We both smiled.

After I secured the one hour booking with Milo, all I was thinking was how I am going to spend my time, I definitely wanted to have two shots, how should I do it, there will be plenty of BBBJ, should I do a CIM in the first round, have a rest, more BBBJ to get ready, then have her on top, love to see those bouncing tits on top of me and I got to grab them and gently squeeze them with both hand, I need to give them a real good lick and suck and taste the real MILO, perhaps a bit more doggy style, but I really don't want to cum in the condom, I must do a cum on tits - isn't what I have been dreaming to do to her all these time when she was only working in the Penthouse......

Or should I do the reverse?? and have CIM in the second round...................Well, as so many brother have already seen Milo before and whatever I am going to describe here is no surprise to other brothers, so I am going to get a bit lasy here and skip all the details........................LOL

Anyway, after round one, Milo cleaned me up and we were laying side by side in bed, this room was quite sunny and she just look really beautiful in the natural sun light - still with no make up on, what a girl!!

After a bit like kissing, running hands on each other's body, Milo said you like some massage, I just remembered just some brother has said Milo gave really good massage, so I was very keen to try. Milo turned me on my tummy and started massaging my back. The rumour was true!! and take that from someone who has a massage session every week. The moment she pressed her two hands on my back I knew she was good, there is no hiding in massaging skills, you either good or you are not and Milo is very very good.

She was finding all those sore spots where only Kitty and Yuki could find, it was so good I was alternating between falling asleep and getting hurt (the best way when the ML got right into your pressure point!!). The massage was so good, I didn't really want it to stop and have my second round. So my 1 hr session with Milo end up being a 30 min FS session and 30 massage session with no happy ending as not enough time, but I was a very happy man, one shot was OK for me, I can have another this morning when I go for my Saturday massage at 501....haha

Thanks Milo for a wonderful afternoon, now that I have another taste of you, I think I need to save up and see you more often.

Cheers