Thread: MILO @ 5* City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to 5 Star yesterday after work around 6:30pm and was shown 2 Korean girls (Bibi and one other I forgot). Wanted to see either Lisa or Bobo but they weren't working. Also shown Singaporean lineup and finally chose the famous EE Milo. This was my first encounter with Milo. She was wearing an evening dress that sort of covered her biggest asset. Her look is more like 'girl next door' without any makeup. If I haven't read review about her here, I probably wouldn't pick her from the lineup.
    She was quite chatty and warmed me up nicely with lots of hugs and kisses. Standard 5 Star service, but she didn't attempt DD on me. Nice BBBJ with occasional DT. Sex was above par and she could take it hard and deep. I asked if I could come on her breast and she said OK. Pulled out the dom last second and shot all over her jugs but my first squirt landed on her face around the mouth and on her right cheek. I felt so bad and appologised for it but she was really nice and said not to worry, this thing happened. Overall a very nice session with Milo and I can recommend her for such a passionate service.
    She told me that she will be going back to Singapore for 2 weeks holiday starting next week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by freshjive View Post
    Went to 5 Star yesterday after work around 6:30pm and was shown 2 Korean girls (Bibi and one other I forgot). Wanted to see either Lisa or Bobo but they weren't working. Also shown Singaporean lineup and finally chose the famous EE Milo. This was my first encounter with Milo. She was wearing an evening dress that sort of covered her biggest asset. Her look is more like 'girl next door' without any makeup. If I haven't read review about her here, I probably wouldn't pick her from the lineup.
    She was quite chatty and warmed me up nicely with lots of hugs and kisses. Standard 5 Star service, but she didn't attempt DD on me. Nice BBBJ with occasional DT. Sex was above par and she could take it hard and deep. I asked if I could come on her breast and she said OK. Pulled out the dom last second and shot all over her jugs but my first squirt landed on her face around the mouth and on her right cheek. I felt so bad and appologised for it but she was really nice and said not to worry, this thing happened. Overall a very nice session with Milo and I can recommend her for such a passionate service.
    She told me that she will be going back to Singapore for 2 weeks holiday starting next week.
    NO!!! im planning to see her this week

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by freshjive View Post
    I would probably agree with not picking her first or second up in a line-up. Some of the brothers might shoot me down but just my view.