Report dated 05/06/2011

36E, haha, my word, it's a handful, I mean only if you have the hand of King Kong, because I needed both hands just to cup a single one !

Normally girls with great assets like this, you can't blame them for being a bit chubby, but when Milo came out, to my pleasant surprise, she actually has a slim body !

Milo came out with a smiling face, started with the 5* hospitality routine, by that I mean carrying your tea cup and hold hands to go up the room. Immediately I could feel that Milo was quite new to the industry, she looked eager to start up a conversation but didn't know what to talk about at first, and shame on me, I wasn't helping because I was too busy focusing my attention to you know where !

Once in the room, I managed to pull myself together, and easily started chatting her up, and she relaxed fairly quickly. Milo has a cute face, slightly tanned skin, long limbs and an overall slim body. But of course, the centre of attention is still her great bust line. 36E ! They are real ! You can tell simply by looking at them, they don't go against the centre of gravity, yet they are not sagging either, they stood proudly, looking full and juicy, beckoning tender attention !

So we went to the shower together, she did need experience to do this, for there's not a lot of activities in there. But knowing that she's new, I didn't mind at all, because it showed that she's not pretending to be new.

Once in bed, she started her catbath, haha, it's full enjoyment of sight and sound and feel, the work ! she made slurping sound sucking on my nipples, while I admired her great boobs dangling on my body, haha, just like she was doing a body slide from a distance. So I reached out to grope at those beauties, and the feel was devine, organic, tender yet bouncy, extremely rare among Asian girls ! I reluctantly let go when she moved further down for a BBBJ, it's a passable one, but the fun came when I turned her around in the 69 position, that's when I found out the flood-wall had burst, she was soaky wet already. What a huge turn on for me ! It looked pretty edible because her pussy was neatly trimmed, imagine what a mess a black forest would look if it's so wet. Daty really send her wild and dripping. It was so much fun I didn't know where to place my hands, whether to attack the front or hold on to the butts for DATY !

Finally I decided to put the dom on and get to the main course. Since she was so wet, so at first I thought she was a bit loose, but before long, she was clamping down on me as she was getting more and more aroused. I thought I wouldn't last long in this condition, but on the contrary, I got more aroused myself and battled on like a true warrior. We went through all positions. Cowgirl needs some special mention, she did it well to start with, and the view was out of this world, with those big melons flapping up and down as she worked, I was worried whether it would hurt ! The final position was doggie, with her also standing on the floor, I got one hand on her boob and the other rubbing on her clit, that really worked her into a frenzy, she was howling by then and her legs kept closing in, and she grasped hard on my hand that was playing on her clit, but she didn't stop me until we both exploded.

She looked exhausted, but happy that there's no rough play involved, so she's planning to stay, which is a great news to all bros ! Haha, just hope she can get some tender loving teachers to turn her into a pro !

Forgot to mention, I was her very first guy, hehe !