Thread: Scarlet - young pretty Hong Kong girl with big tits and small tight pussy.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Scarlet - young pretty Hong Kong girl with big tits and small tight pussy.

Girl's Name : Scarlet

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 10 November 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : small girl with curvy body, medium boobs (34C natural perky tits, pink nipples) and medium bums (est 33in), slim waist (est 25in) , size 5, about 155 cm tall, snow-white smooth skin, Very friendly. lovely eyes. Long hair

Roster: unsure. (first day working in shop, need to check shop roster)

Ethnicity : Hong Kong Chinese ( origin from Chongqing)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Value for money : best value for money (pretty young girl, very fresh and cute, and big boobs, very tight pussy)

Review:

Today's receptionist, Susan, recommended me to try a new young girl, Scarlet, as she knows me like to try new young girls. I of course took up her suggestion.

Very soon, a pretty young girl came in to say hello. She is really cute and small, even though she wore high-heeled shoes. She told me her name is Scarlet. I liked her immediately. I like young girls as they most probably still have small and tight pussies. Would make me get a feeling of fucking a virgin (or near virgin).

After paying Susan for half an hour, Scarlet took me into her room. I quickly took her tops off and gave her tits my warmest embrace and licking. Her nipples are still pinky color. Her tits are very firm and big for her body size. I asked her where she came from. She said she came from Hong Kong and her origin is Chongqing, China. She said her English is limited and she is studying English now. We talked mostly in Cantonese. She talked like a teenager and giggled all the time. The feelings with her was extremely friendly and good.

She started off with cat-bath and then used her tits to massage my chest. The feelings were awesome.

Next she gave me CBJ。Not so professional, but her youth and beauty made my dick very hard without too much sucking。 As she is a small girl and new to industry, it was actually not easy to get my dick inside her small tight pussy. Once inside, the feeling was sensational. I felt I was making love to a virgin.

She kept saying my dick was too big for her pussy. She said she won't do Aussie or big tall guys as her pussy got seriously hurt once after having an Aussie guy. After him, her pussy so painful and hurt that she stopped working for the rest of the day and lost that day's earnings. She said she won't repeat that mistake. She chose to come to this shop as Hurstville has the most number of Chinese residents in Sydney, according to her friends. I think she is right and she will be very popular amongst all the Chinese customers visiting this shop. If she kept seeing only customers that her pussy can handle, I am sure she will get many loyal Chinese supporters.

She moaned a lot as my dick was giving her small tight pussy lots of pressure and fun. Meanwhile, I was enjoying my riding inside a tight pussy. The massaging of her nice tits with my hands while punting was really great. I need to carefully control my dick's feeling. Otherwise, I would come too quickly. I could only move very slowly. Still I came without changing position.

After some rest, I got her to get my dick hard again. This time, I got her to use cow girl and taught her to ride the back way as well. She picked up this new style very fast and seemed to enjoy this position as well. Finally, I tried her in doggy style and got a really good rear view from behind. In this position, my dick got too deep and she came very quickly and so did I.

Two good shots in one hour in a tight pussy were really superb. Just wish she would decide to continue coming to this shop. Surely, I would be one of her many loyal customers.

You have just fucked the 38 D Cup Sugar on Sunday and today you fucked the 34 C Cup Scarlet !

That's 72 inches of D Cups in three days ! I envy you brother !