Thread: SHASHA : Genuine 18yo UNI STUDENT, Fresh and Innocent, but HORNY as FUCK !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

SHASHA : Genuine 18yo UNI STUDENT, Fresh and Innocent, but HORNY as FUCK !!

Shasha is described on the MOC website as a "girl next door".
    Well if that's a girl next door, then she must live in the sexiest street in Sydney!
    If a girl like Shasha lived next door to me I would be finding excuses to visit her every day!

Shasha is MOCs newest girl and the first MOC girl I have seen.
    Duncan suggested I should see one of the top girls for my first visit, who he could guarantee would provide good service.
    It was good advice, but I had my heart set on Shasha.
    It's punting after all I was prepared to take the chance.

Shasha is a genuine 18yo uni student from HK, and has only just arrived in Sydney for the start of uni semester after finishing High School last year.
    This was her first day at MOC and I think her first day as a WL.
    She is so new that she didn't even know her WL name is Shasha!

She has one of the tiniest and most slender bodies I have ever seen and looked delicious in a tight figure hugging dress - it was almost a shame to get her out of it.

The physical description and pics on the MOC website are pretty accurate; not much to add, she has a tiny, slender figure, B cup tits, lovely legs, tiny round arse, and trimmed pussy.
    I would describe Shasha as very pretty, and definitely very cute; I love her long hair, and especially her full lips - very kissable.

She started off a bit nervously and awkwardly but pretty soon she got into the swing of things and we had a great time.
    We started with DFK which was very sensual, and once I started playing with ner nipples she was getting very turned on, and by the time I made my way to her pussy all the shyness and nervousness was gone and she really went off, vocalizing and gyrating wildly.

She eventually grabbed my cock and gave me a surprisingly good bbbj - not absolute top class, but pretty fucking good. This girl has a lot of potential.

I really wanted to fuck her now so we started with cowgirl so she could control the situation better to start with. She is very tight, so we started slowly, but she got more and more confident, and wet and horny and soon enough she was riding me like crazy!

We switched to mish and then doggie and finished up with a position I like to call the crucifix - very appropriate with Easter just around the corner

Shasha is a hot little fuck, very responsive and vocal - and she will get better and better as she gets more confident.

I would definitely like to see her again in a couple of weeks and see just how much better she has got.
    And I would highly recommend her to other punters, especially if you like a fresh, new, inexperienced girl with a really friendly attitude, who genuinely enjoys sex.
    Shasha will be a star one day and you can say you knew her before she was famous.

So overall I was very happy with my first session at MOC.
    The new recruit was great, and next time I will see one of the stars of the team and see just how good they are!

One last thing ... Duncan, please let me know if there are any houses up for sale in your street.
    I want to move in - you have got the hottest "girls next door" in Sydney there

Banned
    Any relation to the previous Sha from MOC . Now there was one gorgeous girl

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    No, no relation !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sha got her own bussiness long time ago,not a working anymore

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyway,Mr cash and burn,as you mentioned Sha ,you made me think about some memories from last year, and for sure ,MOC always bring legends and beautiful memories.

Quote Originally Posted by username View Post
    Sha got her own bussiness long time ago,not a working anymore
    Another brother in the know !!

But she is a bit quiet lately !!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Another brother in the know !!

But she is a bit quiet lately !!

Cheers
    Is it supposed to be a secret ? Haha
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Shasha is described on the MOC website as a "girl next door".
    Well if that's a girl next door, then she must live in the sexiest street in Sydney!
    If a girl like Shasha lived next door to me I would be finding excuses to visit her every day!

Shasha is MOCs newest girl and the first MOC girl I have seen.
    Duncan suggested I should see one of the top girls for my first visit, who he could guarantee would provide good service.
    It was good advice, but I had my heart set on Shasha.
    It's punting after all I was prepared to take the chance.

Shasha is a genuine 18yo uni student from HK, and has only just arrived in Sydney for the start of uni semester after finishing High School last year.
    This was her first day at MOC and I think her first day as a WL.
    She is so new that she didn't even know her WL name is Shasha!

She has one of the tiniest and most slender bodies I have ever seen and looked delicious in a tight figure hugging dress - it was almost a shame to get her out of it.

The physical description and pics on the MOC website are pretty accurate; not much to add, she has a tiny, slender figure, B cup tits, lovely legs, tiny round arse, and trimmed pussy.
    I would describe Shasha as very pretty, and definitely very cute; I love her long hair, and especially her full lips - very kissable.

She started off a bit nervously and awkwardly but pretty soon she got into the swing of things and we had a great time.
    We started with DFK which was very sensual, and once I started playing with ner nipples she was getting very turned on, and by the time I made my way to her pussy all the shyness and nervousness was gone and she really went off, vocalizing and gyrating wildly.

She eventually grabbed my cock and gave me a surprisingly good bbbj - not absolute top class, but pretty fucking good. This girl has a lot of potential.

I really wanted to fuck her now so we started with cowgirl so she could control the situation better to start with. She is very tight, so we started slowly, but she got more and more confident, and wet and horny and soon enough she was riding me like crazy!

We switched to mish and then doggie and finished up with a position I like to call the crucifix - very appropriate with Easter just around the corner

Shasha is a hot little fuck, very responsive and vocal - and she will get better and better as she gets more confident.

I would definitely like to see her again in a couple of weeks and see just how much better she has got.
    And I would highly recommend her to other punters, especially if you like a fresh, new, inexperienced girl with a really friendly attitude, who genuinely enjoys sex.
    Shasha will be a star one day and you can say you knew her before she was famous.

So overall I was very happy with my first session at MOC.
    The new recruit was great, and next time I will see one of the stars of the team and see just how good they are!

One last thing ... Duncan, please let me know if there are any houses up for sale in your street.
    I want to move in - you have got the hottest "girls next door" in Sydney there
    Thanks for your first visit of MOC!

let me check the real estate on the next door for Sydney Sex street.

You are a western gentleman and you treat MOC gals full of respect. I thank you again!

You are on the western vip list and welcome to any MOC BIG gals in future!

Duncan

MyOutCall.COM

Banned
    DEAR Mr Crash & Burn,

They are Different gals with similar looking style brotha. Next same style HK gal i will name ShaShaSha.

Banned
    Your the only one giving any clues away!!!

Banned
    Your the only one giving any clues away!!!
    You Welcome my respected Mr Crash & Burn bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    Thanks for your first visit of MOC!

let me check the real estate on the next door for Sydney Sex street.

You are a western gentleman and you treat MOC gals full of respect. I thank you again!

You are on the western vip list and welcome to any MOC BIG gals in future!

Duncan

MyOutCall.COM
    Thanks for the kind words bro
    I appreciate you trusting me with your top girls too.
    I just might take you up on the offer of seeing the "big" gals - they look very hot.
    Deciding which one to see will be a hard choice - I might have to see all 3 of them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Thanks for the kind words bro
    I appreciate you trusting me with your top girls too.
    I just might take you up on the offer of seeing the "big" gals - they look very hot.
    Deciding which one to see will be a hard choice - I might have to see all 3 of them
    Aha, Never forget MOC BIG gals are 6.

For my personal View, BIG Marcus is NO.1 Gorgeous gal at MOC!!! NO.1 Pretty!!!
    Also, We have HOT BIG LeNOS, BIG3 Angelia & Iva-Lysan, BIG-J!

THOSE ARE present MOC BIG6 !

Check them Out please...

MyOutCall.COM

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post

Aha, Never forget MOC BIG gals are 6.

For my personal View, BIG Marcus is NO.1 Gorgeous gal at MOC!!! NO.1 Pretty!!!
    Also, We have HOT BIG LeNOS, BIG3 Angelia & Iva-Lysan, BIG-J!

THOSE ARE present MOC BIG6 !

Check them Out please...

MyOutCall.COM
    6 big girls ! Great! Double the fun

Banned
    You Welcome.