I've seen the photos of Ai for a whole week before she arrived, I trusted the hot mamasan, so I never doubted the authenticity of the photos. patiently I've been waiting, and finally I caught up with this Dream Girl no.1

I arrived at a conveniently located hotel near Central Train Station, Ai came down to meet me and took me up to the room. First impression was, she's a pretty girl ! It was a cold day, she was dressed in a woolen white top and tight jeans. Even conservatively clothed as she was, the stunning contour of her sexy body still couldn't be denied, especially her twin peaks were tilting the garment up at a proud angle, and the curve of her meaty behind was swaying in front of me as she was leading the way, made me regret why I didn't find time to come earlier !

It was a fine hotel, a very cosy and comfortable layout, with a king size bed, I nearly wanted to dive into it with Ai straight away. Instead, with the door closed behind her, Ai came up and opened her arms to give me a hug, and planted a kiss on my lips. As I don't usually settle for a light kiss on the lips with a hot girl, I sealed her lips with mine immediately, and to my delight, I felt her tongue was inviting mine for a gentle caress, that warmed me up instantly coming in from the cold weather.

After the initial lips greetings, I went to sit down at the edge of the bed and took my shoes off, and to my surprise, Ai was walking towards me with a pair of bedroom thongs, haha, I thought I had a wife, what a Japanese wife !!! But as I pulled her closer in front of me, I had a feel of her impressive bosom, then I tried to unbutton her jeans, she said softly : " Boss said money first." Haha ! Fair enough, so I settled the account first, then picked up where I left off !

With her jeans and panties down, I found a fully waxed or lasered pussy, clean and neat, with the pink bits hidden within the camel toe, alluring ... there's no need to describe her other features here, her advertised photo says it all, that's her photo, of course, it's professionally taken, but what the photo failed to show was her meaty bum, it's not huge, but firm and meaty ... and bouncy ... doggie style is a must !

The shower was in the bath tub, so space was limited, and the angle the shower rose was shooting, there's nowhere to hide for two people without getting the hair wet, so I agreed to shower by myself.

When I came out, Ai was curling up in a sitting position in bed, fully naked, at an angle that I still could have a clear view of her beautiful pussy. Without further to do, I dived in bed with her and started testing her sensitivities, and she's quite sensitive, with the Japanese whimpering as I licked her all over ! Her slightly larger nipples were sensitive, so was the fondling of her D-cuppers, then I moved down south to have a feast of her Brazilian delicacies, she just loved to be eaten !

Her BBBJ was enjoyable, but not with a great variety of techniques, a bit soft then full piston action, nevertheless, I can put up with that for a whole day !

The main event was enthusiastic, synchronized and reciprocal, not the super tight pussy, but all the same enjoyable as I could last longer ! After the deed was done, we were still fused together top and bottom for a prolonged period of time, non stop DFK, just like in a dream ... with my DreamGirl !

Ai will only stay for a few weeks, I don't think I can see her again, just hope my DreamGirl no.2 will be just as good or better ?