Thread: Mumma Mia - Yep that's right, Mia is a Mumma

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Mumma Mia - Yep that's right, Mia is a Mumma

I have to say that my visit to Mia contained a few surprises. Firstly she is certainly older than described, I would say early 30's, not unattractive but certainly not early 20's.

We briefly showered together revealing her fake largish B cup breasts which were very firm to touch. On to the bed and it was obvious she didn't want to engage in an kissing as the first lip kiss of a couple of seconds then had her offering her shoulder and neck to kiss whilst pulling away. I thought to myself this wasn't going too well but not disastrous either to be fair as she started on an OK BJ.

Before long it was time for the main event and as I moved into missionary position with myself raised she was covering her stomach with her hands spread out as wide as possible which seemed odd. Penetration gave a good sign of why as she was very loose. She was moaning really quickly and loudly, just too much to be real and it felt just too professional and rehearsed to me. When I raised myself again I could see the stretch marks on her stomach that she had been trying to cover. After that and the frictionless feeling I was done, I didn't want to continue as I felt like MOC wasn't the sort of place to meet this type of woman. If I went to a $150 per hour shop then that would be fine but I wasn't in that shop I was at MOC and that's not what MOC stand for as far as I know or at least they didn't before.

I was out of there after about 20 minutes including 2 showers which was a record for me. It was disappointing to say the least I have to say as $350 per hour should deliver better quality and I felt let down.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    I have to say that my visit to Mia contained a few surprises. Firstly she is certainly older than described, I would say early 30's, not unattractive but certainly not early 20's.

We briefly showered together revealing her fake largish B cup breasts which were very firm to touch. On to the bed and it was obvious she didn't want to engage in an kissing as the first lip kiss of a couple of seconds then had her offering her shoulder and neck to kiss whilst pulling away. I thought to myself this wasn't going too well but not disastrous either to be fair as she started on an OK BJ.

Before long it was time for the main event and as I moved into missionary position with myself raised she was covering her stomach with her hands spread out as wide as possible which seemed odd. Penetration gave a good sign of why as she was very loose. She was moaning really quickly and loudly, just too much to be real and it felt just too professional and rehearsed to me. When I raised myself again I could see the stretch marks on her stomach that she had been trying to cover. After that and the frictionless feeling I was done, I didn't want to continue as I felt like MOC wasn't the sort of place to meet this type of woman. If I went to a $150 per hour shop then that would be fine but I wasn't in that shop I was at MOC and that's not what MOC stand for as far as I know or at least they didn't before.

I was out of there after about 20 minutes including 2 showers which was a record for me. It was disappointing to say the least I have to say as $350 per hour should deliver better quality and I felt let down.

did you tell the reception to get some sort of compensation

Quote Originally Posted by watercrickets View Post
    did you tell the reception to get some sort of compensation
    Two grannies and a dog in addition to the mumma?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I wonder why she did a B cup boob job! Most go C or D at least!

There's no vetting or training of the MOC girls anymore. Such a shame cos the concept was great.

Banned
    There are always new suckers to fool

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a sucker born every minute. Sad but true.

Not that I was ever going to try MOC but thanks for the heads up...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    whatever happened to Duncan and his high standards?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    They would always fail and then SuperDuncan would come to the rescue! But not this time.