Thread: Mia

Banned

Smile Mia

It was Friday afternoon and I received a text message from MOC advising me that they had a few new girls join their agency. A new Chinese girl, Mia had just been interviewed and photos taken of her for the website. He suggested that I come and try this new girl. Her profile was not on their website yet but I could be her first if I turned up that afternoon. In hearing this, I agreed to see her straight after work.

Mia came into the room and was in disbelief. I asked why and she said she was surprised to see a handsome guy standing behind the door. I took this as a compliment and also complimented her on her good looks. She was dressed in a dark blue short dress and wearing black stockings and high heels. I joked that if she bent over I could see her black panties. She replied that she was just wearing this dress for work and would not wear such dress outside.

Mia is in her early 20’s and has a very friendly smile. She has sexy long legs and average size breasts (size C cup) but perfect size ass. She is tall and slim. Her face is sweet looking and small and she has nice long hair. She told me she is from Southern China. Her English was not the best but this did not pose any obstacle to having fun together.

We firstly had a quick chat and she was giggling and smiling all the time. She hugged me warmly in front of the wardrobe mirror. We then both got undressed. Mia got the shower ready for me and I joined her. She gave me a gentle wash and I received some light kisses on my lips. I dried myself up and then lay on the bed for Mia to come. She jumped onto me as I lay on the bed and we were lying on each other in the missionary position where we continued to chat.

The next thing Mia did was to sit in between my legs and start playing with my friend. She then started rubbing my friend against her breasts. He was slowly getting hard so Mia commenced licking the tip and then the sides of my friend with her tongue. She asked if I wanted her to go further and I said yes. She took him into her mouth and slowly gave a sensual and gentle BBBJ. She wasn’t able to deep throat my friend because it was already too big.
    I decided it was time for a quick break and to focus on massaging Mia’s pussy. She spread her legs to give me a fantastic view of her beautiful pussy. After a bit of massaging, Mia was starting to moan a bit so I decided to slip my friend into her mouth for another round of BBBJ. She didn’t object and made my friend hard again.

After giving my friend some personal attention, Mia put the condom on him and now it was time for some sexual fun. We started with her legs over my shoulder, then missionary, side missionary and doggy style positions. She was always looking at the mirror as we engaged in hot action on the bed. After some time, I took my friend out but Mia asked that I stand up on the bed. I did as I was told. She wanted to see herself in the mirror giving my friend BBBJ. To me it looked amazing. Mia now politely said that she wanted him inside of her and to go hard and deep. It was no problem for me in following her instructions.

She put another condom on my huge friend and positioned herself in doggy position so that we would be facing towards the mirror. I went in deep and started fast action. Mia was moaning loudly and getting more excited. I was holding her body tight to me in the doggy position. She wanted him badly and kept telling me not to stop but to keep going all the way. Her moans grew louder and louder as I pounded her from behind and the feeling was fantastic. She didn’t want to stop as the intense pounding continued. As is expected everything must come to an end, so I ripped off the condom and shot my load all over her lovely ass. She didn’t run away and stayed in the doggy position until I had dropped my entire load over her ass.

We still had some time so I lay on the bed but Mia was not finished with me. She started playing with my friend trying to make him hard immediately after I had come. I was astonished that this girl was begging for more. Many girls would have been pleased that it was all over but not Mia. She wanted me to go again and I really liked her attitude. Unfortunately, my friend needed a rest after a long session of hot action.

While I rested with her on the bed, we chatted about her time in Sydney. She had arrived in Sydney just a week ago. I got very excited when she told me that I was her first guy in Sydney and that she was very impressed by my manhood. I had booked her for one hour but she was worth taking for 2 hours if I had more energy and stamina. Mia was definitely keen for more action.

What is my opinion of Mia? She is a nice sweet girl with a sexy body. She is attractive, fun loving, bubbly and loves to pamper her man. The time spent with Mia was very relaxing and her GFE was amazing. What I most admired about her was her friendly personality. She makes you feel like her boyfriend and I was just amazed by her attitude which is something you don’t always see in many girls. There is no doubt that this girl met my expectations in providing a memorable girlfriend experience. She made my night. Thank you Mia.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro Cuteguy,

I have to call you out on your description of Mia which is misleading at best but could be described more appropriately as deceptive.

No way is she early 20's or a real C cup and her B is enhanced for sure.

I don't dispute your experience with her but other members deserve to be given at least accurate physical descriptions without important and substantial omissions.

I'm not saying your reviews are fake but there's one word I wouldn't use when considering your descriptions and that's 'credible'. Readers/Members can believe whatever they like but I would advise other members/readers to look elsewhere for advice than your reviews.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Word

Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    Bro Cuteguy,

I have to call you out on your description of Mia which is misleading at best but could be described more appropriately as deceptive.

No way is she early 20's or a real C cup and her B is enhanced for sure.

I don't dispute your experience with her but other members deserve to be given at least accurate physical descriptions without important and substantial omissions.

I'm not saying your reviews are fake but there's one word I wouldn't use when considering your descriptions and that's 'credible'. Readers/Members can believe whatever they like but I would advise other members/readers to look elsewhere for advice than your reviews.
    TBH Everytime this guy says something it smells BS, not all of it but most of the reviews... hmm why are all his MOC reviews positive?
    lets ponder about that one old friend.
    anyway MOC is definitely dead.

Banned
    If you have properly read all my reviews and obviously you haven't you will notice that they haven't been 'all positive' for MOC. Secondly, early 20's is anywhere between 20 to 25 years of age. She told me she was in that range but as for your comment that she was in her 30's I would have to disagree. She wasn't that old. Her breast size was described as being average size and were not small or flat. I didn't say they were real or enhanced nor did I look for scars to confirm that she had surgery to increase the size of her breasts. Don't expect me to go into specific details about each girl I see such as whether her pussy is small or large or she is shaved or unshaven. I don't think every girl would appreciate punters describing every specific detail about their bodies. Would you?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cute guy is too cute. sweet one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by smurf View Post
    You smash out a couple of other reports on a couple of other girls from another place in an attempt to build a bit of credibility and then bammm............ Straight back into the MOC fantasy.
    Why didn't you mention about her stretchmarks when you spread her legs wide to get a good look at her pussy.
    Give us a break....don't take us for fools.
    he says don't expect specific details on each girl

but gives specific details on all the others lol