Thread: Littlemona

Banned

Cool Littlemona

Last week, it came to my attention that MOC had another ‘hot’ girl in their line-up. Her name was Littlemona. I asked reception about her and they mentioned that she was young and busty. She was going to start that day so if I was interested then I could see her. Well, I decided to come in the afternoon and have a look at this new girl.

I arrived and was requested to wait another 15 minutes in order for their cleaner to finish cleaning the rooms. Well, Littlemona appeared wearing a black dress and high heels. She greeted me with a friendly smile and a warm hug. My instinct told me that I was going to have a great time with her.
    Littlemona is of middle height around 164 cm. She is mid 20’s. Her face is pretty and she has long dark hair. What was nice to know that her English was very good and she had stated that she was from Hong Kong.

We had a chat and she was funny, chatty and keen to talk. It was time to get down to business so we got undressed and headed together for a shower. I noticed her large natural C cup breasts and lovely round bottom. Her stomach had a bit of baby fat and was covered with a small tattoo and she had another one on her lower back. Her tongue was pierced. Her legs were slender and overall, her slim body was a size 6.

Inside the shower, she went about washing me. We also kissed for some time in the shower and I noticed some wetness on her part as I explored her pussy with my fingers. Her large breasts were nice to touch and squeeze while her bottom was also good for some massaging with my friend from behind.

We dried off and headed to the bedroom where we lay on the bed and chatted. She has a bubbly personality so it was enjoyable to chat with her. Anyway, we continued to kiss and then she moved lower to lick and kiss my nipples and then move down to my friend where she gave him a good massage with her mouth and pierced tongue. I played more with her pussy and it was making her horny so it was time to bring the friend into the equation.

We started in the playing the cello position moving to missionary then doggy followed by squashing the deckchair and her on top. She rode me well and seeing her breasts bounce was fascinating. After some hot action, I took a little rest and she gave my friend BBBJ. He became hard after a few minutes so it was back into the full swing of action. Throughout the session, the feeling was fantastic.

Littlemona has large breasts so I tried Spanish on her and it felt good. Well, it was getting close to one hour so my friend was ready for some CIM which Littlemona permitted me to do. We went together for another shower. Even though time was up, she continued to chat with me and I really liked her attitude. Other girls would have left but she stayed around until I had finished. That’s the way I like it.

I left the premises feeling very happy as I had a great time with her. Littlemona will have you feeling comfortable with her soon after you meet her. She showed much enthusiasm and her service was exceptional. She delivered an unforgettable experience that met my expectations. If you’re after a pretty funny outgoing girl who is slim and busty, Littlemona might be the one. She made my experience very relaxing and enjoyable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The photos of little mona on the MOC website aren't even real!! Reverse image search is your friend!