Thread: Kattyliy

Banned

Smile Kattyliy

The opportunity arose to see another new young fresh girl last Wednesday when I enquired with MOC and was told Kattyliy had just started. So I made a booking to see her after work.

She opened the door and I saw a cute girl walk in dressed in a white silver sparkling mini-dress. She was of medium height with high heels and a size 5 slim body. Her breast size was B-C with perky breasts. Her face reminded me of a sweet and innocent teenager and she had long hair and long legs.

She came up to me and introduced herself as Kattyliy. She told me she was from Taiwan and her English was very good. She then put her arms around me and we kissed on the lips. For that moment, she was looking straight into my eyes just like a real girlfriend and I felt the GFE coming immediately with Kattyliy.

We chatted for a while before we decided to get undressed and move to the bathroom for a quick shower. She took my hand just like a real girlfriend and we went to have our shower together. Our lips were inseparable as we kissed and washed each other’s bodies in the shower. I took an opportunity to play with her clit in the shower and she became slightly wet. She didn’t want to leave but I suggested that we dry up and move to the bedroom.

We jumped onto the bed where we continued to chat and laugh. The time came to explore each other. I started off gently as I always do with new girls. We kissed, cuddled and hugged each other. I then moved onto massaging her pussy and did this for a few minutes. She was definitely enjoying it very much. She reciprocated by gently massaging my friend with her lips and her mouth. It was not rough but slow motion. I could tell she was getting wet so it was time to do some more exploring down below. We engaged in a few positions being squashing the deckchair, doggy, lady on top, riding the steer and playing the cello. In between, she entertained my friend with her mouth before I moved to Spanish in the missionary position. I finally came into her mouth with some COF occurring as I withdrew my friend from Kattyliy’s mouth.

Both Kattyliy and I showered together and the kissing continued. We dried up and got dressed again. She hugged me and wrapped her arms around me for a long time. I didn’t want to leave after experiencing such a great time with Kattyliy but time was up so I said goodbye. She gave me a goodbye kiss and hug in the end.

What I most admired about Kattytiy was her GFE. This girl gives a 110% girlfriend experience and there is no fakeness on her part. She is a genuine girl who is sweet and innocent as well as being very friendly. It was obvious that she was new to this industry and her BBBJ wasn’t the best I’ve had but she tried her best and it was fine. Our fun time together was very good and she was very accommodating to try various positions. In addition, Kattyliy loves to kiss and there was non-stop kissing throughout our time together.

Kattyliy is much more than just a sweet girl. All I can say is that her inner beauty totally shines through. She has a bubbly and charming personality, very friendly attitude and sweet voice. She loves to giggle, chat and smile a lot. She is a very outgoing person who will not leave you bored during your time with her. She gave me a 110% GFE which left me with a huge smile on my face. That’s what I like to experience :-)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Watch out Sifu Max will be after you now ...

Banned
    She was wonderful. As Colonel Sanders would say "finger licking good".

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    can someone be that fortunate or bloody lucky to have (going by the after reports) over 10 if not ALL positive punts with MOC?
    that's like black landing 10 times straight on the roulette table or you winning 10 hands in a row on the black jack table.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Guys, the reason why someone is still writing it is bcos you keep responding to his thread. Which also mean you are reading it. If one day the 'viewed' count is zero, you really think he will just keep writing it? If you think its fake, just skip it, dont bother tapping into it.move on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    MOC used to be great. Porya, JSY.. and my fav girl of all time Ladyring! Now theyre soooo shite and needing paid reviewers to even attract any attention. Pretty sad actually haha. Give me 5 star penthouse or ginza any day!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    WTF Did anyone see cuteguy's lame response above, he must be channeling the poet troll now ...
    I'd say his credibility is on a par with Max's now.

One pleassant thing about this thread so far is that Max hasn't chimed in to call us all imbeciles yet ...