Thread: E-Big

Banned

E-Big

There were a few new girls in MOC’s line up so I made enquiries about them and who was available that Monday night. There were two ‘hot’ girls available. One was a cute tiny girl with huge size E breasts and about 160 cm tall. I decided to go for this girl called E-Big.

I made a booking at 6pm but she was running late so it was not until 6.30pm that I was able to set my eyes on this ‘hot’ girl. She eventually appeared dressed in a white overcoat with a black dress underneath and wearing blue high heels. Her style of dress was very elegant and classy. You would have never guessed she was a WL if you had seen her outside. She was dressed for a formal function like the opera.

The agency’s description of E-Big was accurate. She is a beautiful young lady with a cute smile. Her face is gorgeous with long hair. Her body size is 5-6. She has a slim body and a nice size bottom. Her skin is light skinned. I asked how old she was and she told me she was 21 years of age. She stated that she was an ‘actor’ back in China.

We had a brief chat and then we headed to the bathroom. I was somewhat disappointed that she didn’t want to shower together. Her reason was due to the limited space in the shower. Was she really joking that two people couldn’t fit inside? I’ve had other girls join in and there was no issue. Anyway, I had my shower and waited for her to join me in the bedroom.

She came in with a towel wrapped around her and mentioned that it was cold in the room. I adjusted the temperature setting on the air-conditioner and then she was feeling better. We lay on the bed and tried to chat but her English was poor. While we lay there, I tried to massage her pussy and clit with my fingers but she did her best to prevent me from doing so by keeping her legs closely together.

I lay a few light kisses on her lips. What shocked me was to see her grab some tissues and wipe her mouth and lips. Before she licked my nipples, she brought out the tissues. We were in the missionary position and I was on my back so I felt that my friend required more attention and not my nipples. I pointed to my friend and said he wanted her mouth and she responded by asking if she could do CBJ but I noted my preference for BBBJ. She proceeded to lick around my genital area before moving to my friend. She performed BBBJ and it wasn’t bad. Her action was slow and gentle. That reminds me that before she went down on my friend, she took out the tissues and wiped my friend many times.

We started in the squashing the deckchair position moving to doggy back to deckchair position and then playing the cello but holding her legs wide apart in the air. It was magic seeing her in that position because her legs were wide apart and her huge breasts were bouncing back and forth. We then got into missionary and back to doggy style. E-Big did a lot of moaning as I explored her pussy. At times I tried to massage her clit with my finger but she pulled him away. Anyway, it was time for a good BBBJ so I took off my condom. Once again, she went for the tissues to clean him up before she gave him another sensual massage.

When a girl has size E breasts you have to try Spanish and so I asked her to lie down on her back. I did Spanish in the missionary position where I dropped my load between those massive breasts. Surprisingly, she didn’t rush for the tissues to clean the mess but instead made a quick bolt to the bathroom to have a shower. Once she had finished, I had my shower and afterwards with a towel around my waist, she mentioned to me that she was leaving me all alone in the room to get dressed and to close the door once I had finished.

You might ask what is my opinion of E-Big? When I first saw her, I was very excited that I had chosen her because she was gorgeous looking and probably a sweetheart. I enjoy girlfriend experiences and unfortunately, E-Big didn’t deliver on this occasion. There was no goodbye or hugging and when I tried to converse with her in English towards the end of the session, she was coming up with the excuse that she couldn’t understand me. The final crux came when she left me alone after she had her shower. This was simply unacceptable.

On the other hand, I have the feeling that she hadn’t done this job before and probably wasn’t aware of her duties as a WL. Another giveaway was the way I had to guide her during our sexual encounters even though it was not always possible to explain everything in English. A girl with some experience wouldn't need a guy to tell her what to do or to show her what positions they should try.

Well, if you’re after a small gorgeous looking beauty with huge natural breasts then E-Big has it. In terms of service, she didn’t really meet my expectations of providing a real girlfriend experience that normally comes with kissing, cuddling and showering together and where you come out feeling like a king. You might come to the conclusion that she has CPS (Chinese Princess Syndrome) and is probably a clean freak (nearly used the entire box of tissues on me) with the willingness to treat me like a king missing on the part of E-Big. Maybe her attitude might change if she stays longer in the job but as we all know that a girl with a princess syndrome will always be difficult to change.

Banned
    Please don't get me wrong. Not all the girls are terrible and I have had fantastic experiences with many who weren't at the higher end of the price scale. I just feel that sometimes girls who see themselves as being 'hot' do not always deliver a better service than the non 'hot' girls.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Seems like you got sucked into another MOC scam...
    The girls now are terrible, nowhere near the prices charged. Any this new girl called EBig, just because her tits are "bigger", doesnt mean you can add a crown and charge top notch.
    He never said how much he paid, or if he paid at all ...
    Sounds like a ripoff anyway. MOC should change their name to FOCed

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Please don't get me wrong. Not all the girls are terrible and I have had fantastic experiences with many who weren't at the higher end of the price scale. I just feel that sometimes girls who see themselves as being 'hot' do not always deliver a better service than the non 'hot' girls.
    Hi brother cuteguy,

Very nice detail review as usual .

Rather than CPS, I just wonder if she were serving a Chinese guy speaking Mandarins to her that she would behave differently ! Not an excuse of course as for the prices that MOC is charging, you would expect a certain minimum of standards regardless of clients nationality , age, look, or sizes !!

If I ever kiss a ML or WL and she pulls out some tissues to clean her mouth afterwards , I will take that personally as an insult ! Even though when she has those big E Cups........lol

Ps. She actually sounds like my kind of gal, if only MOC has a 30 min deal! Too rich for me anyway !

Cheers