Check out with this joint today . There are few girls available, discuss with the Receiption , Rita will be the best of the best , but only offer 2 hour service , and rv , ivy , Celine ... After a discussion , sweet girl pick Celine for me today.

When I get into the door . Celine is ready , she is wearing a one piece sexy black dress , with empty inside in the dress in the top , she is ready to serve me.
She give me a lovely smile and ask me to start with a shower , therefore , I start my shower myself , I hope I can shower with her , but this time I only shower myself , I hope that shower together should be on the menu. And I think this is the only thing I dislike !
Celine is a UNi student , with good English , and we talk in mandarin , and she told me that she is understand Cantonese as well. Her face is not a pretty beautiful type, but definitely a lovely , cute , young face , she is a small size girl. She is not very slim type . But she got the right average in each part of the body , I love her body much , as I like this type of slim with meat on it , not slim like bone, her body is perfect. Specially the c cup ball ball. I love most !
As usual again, brief story .
Bed , dfk , car bath , bbbj , dtbbbj , dddtbbbj , cim , rest , chat , dfk non stop , car bath , bbbj , dtbbbj , dddtbbbj , sex , cum !

She really do with a nice bbbj , other service is above average, but bbbj - dddtbbbj (deep deep deep) is very outstanding ! I was feeling my whole little brother is all in her mouth ! And she always remember put her hair at the back and I can clearly see when she doing the dddtbbbj , this is a very good view !

Celine . You are super worth for what I pay ! Well done !
Thanks sweet girl !