Thread: Bellay

Banned

Smile Bellay

Last Wednesday night, I received a text message from the MOC agency alerting me to a new girl about to start work with them. It was an invitation to try out this new girl. She was described as being very nice, busty with size D cup breasts and curvy. Unfortunately, I was unavailable that night. In any event, I decided that it was worthwhile trying a busty and curvy Chinese girl this time round. As a result, I agreed to visit Bellay the following day.

I turned up at the premises of MOC at 7.10pm and was advised to wait because she hadn’t arrived yet. Whilst I was waiting outside, a taxi pulled up not far from me and there was this Asian girl. She emerged from the taxi and was not a typical short or slim Asian. She had a cute French beanie on her head and was wearing a black top, dark tight jeans and boots. I glanced at her and thought that it was probably her because I had been provided with her photo from the agency. Well, my instinct turned out right, it was her. She had large breasts and a decent size ass which was not what you normally see on a slim Asian girl. She was wearing tight jeans and there was definitely some meat on that ass. It wasn’t huge but just looked sexy from the rear view angle. In a bikini, she would have looked good for a nice curvy girl.

I came up to the apartment and had to wait a few extra minutes before she was ready. She emerged wearing the same outfit I saw her outside and she said hello. She had a friendly smile but immediately I saw her large breasts because they were just sticking out. As for her age, it was definitely over 25 and probably leaning towards 30 but not in the 21-25 age group as described by the agency.

We started with a chat and I realised her English skills were poor. I mentioned that I was a big fan of the Chinese dating show ‘You’re The One’ and she understood what I meant after I showed a clip of the show on my mobile phone. She was surprised that it was showing in Sydney. Anyway, I had the feeling that she was probably a Shanghai girl after watching the Chinese dating show many times because her face was very Chinese and rounded. She confirmed this and it seemed I was on a roll with my instinct about this girl.

Bellay removed her clothes and then tied her hair back in an Asian pony style. Her breasts were very large (D size or slightly larger) and natural. They were very nice to touch and squeeze as they were still large by Chinese girls’ standards. Her bottom was big for Asian standards and more Caucasian style. It was a good sized ass that was worthy of grabbing. Her body size was 8-10.

I asked if she could come in with me for a shower. She did so and we had a wash but there was no kissing in the shower. We dried off and then moved to the bedroom. She let me fondle and touch her large breasts while we kneeled on the bed facing each other. Then we lay on the bed and she started with HJ. Bellay then proceeded to suck and kiss my nipples. I moved to play with her pussy while she lay on her back and then she tilted her head closer to my friend to give him CBJ but no BBBJ (as mentioned in her profile). He was getting hard so I decided that it was time for some action. We started off in the missionary position then moving to doggie style. She was moaning and groaning a lot as I entered her all the way. Every time I withdrew my friend, her pussy was wide open to see inside. We tried cowgirl position and a few others. She gave me CBJ in between various positions before I went for final doggie style position whilst facing the mirror. Her ass was a great cushion for pounding from behind. She was starting to get tired and mentioned that my friend was large and that Chinese boys generally have small ones. I had heard this before so it was nothing new to me. After a quick break, she got on top of me and put my friend inside of her. She rode him very well.

After some hard pounding, it was time to check out her large breasts. I tried Spanish on her and this time my friend went travelling up and down between her breasts without a condom. I was giving those breasts a good workout and my friend was loving those breasts and shot his load in between them. She didn’t rush off to the shower immediately but instead cleared some of the rubbish (tissues) before proceeding to the bathroom for a shower. When she had finished showering, I then had my shower. She got dressed and she sure did look sexy in her clothes.

Overall, if you love big breasts and bottoms and not really young girls then Bellay might be your girl for some fun. Her body is just perfect for doggie style and cowgirl positions as she bounces on you while you are fondling her large breasts. Even though there was a language problem with English and no BBBJ or DFK, she appeared to be nice and her service was good.

Thanks for sharing brother cuteguy!

Big natural D Cup tits and round meaty ass, sounds like my kind of gal! Too bad she works at MOC , a bit too rich for me !

Why 5 Star not recruiting this kind of girl ?

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Thanks for your report cuteguy. I believe it to be genuine.

Are you not pissed off though that you pay premium price for advertised DFK and BBBJ but it's often not forthcoming at MOC?

Banned
    Well of course. The last two girls went against the trend of providing BBBJ and DFK. I did raise my concerns and it was to be referred to the boss. However the majority of their girls that I have seen in the past were willing to do these services and even CIM so I'm not cranky with them.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Well of course. The last two girls went against the trend of providing BBBJ and DFK. I did raise my concerns and it was to be referred to the boss. However the majority of their girls that I have seen in the past were willing to do these services and even CIM so I'm not cranky with them.
    Hmm, you pay MOC prices for DFK, BBBJ but don't get it, maybe you should have chosen a different user name, like say "John".
    As for BBBJ you were warning us against this before so I guess that is why you are not worried:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post708472

Anyway 15 ARs for MOC now!

At one stage I thought you may have been another one of Max's fake accounts but I don't think so, Max would never say anything negative in an AR if he was getting special treatment from the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think cuteguy and max are involved in a bit of 'you scratch my back and ill scratch yours'..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Hmm, you pay MOC prices for DFK, BBBJ but don't get it, maybe you should have chosen a different user name, like say "John".
    As for BBBJ you were warning us against this before so I guess that is why you are not worried:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post708472
    Anyway 15 ARs for MOC now!

At one stage I thought you may have been another one of Max's fake accounts but I don't think so, Max would never say anything negative in an AR if he was getting special treatment from the shop.
    Tell us all what shop I get special treatment from you spineless bastard.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Tell us all what shop I get special treatment from you spineless bastard.
    Did you forget your HRT ?
    Careful you don't have another emotional meltdown and get banned again ...

Funny you should say spineless b......., as that is exactly what you have been proven to be (as well as a liar and a bully). Remember when you were too gutless to use your own id and posted as the Butler:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post557375

Also everyone knows you had an arrangement with Yamada/TMC, remember when you defended him "shitting" on the forum while everyone else was annoyed with him, then you got banned for a week, and Yamada got banned for life!
    Here is a summary of your "friend" Yamada to rekindle old memories:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post569905