Thread: Eva

Banned

Smile Eva

Last Tuesday, I received a message from the agency notifying me that a new girl had joined their team. They suggested that I come and try out this new girl. She was described as not being the standard slim Asian girl but still young, curvy and busty with size D cup breasts. Her personality was not bad and she was cute. In the past, I have tended to go for slim girls so I decided that it was time to have some variety by agreeing to see the busty and curvy Eva.

I turned up at the premises the following day at 6pm. She came in with her towels still fully dressed in the same black dress in which she was photographed for the website profile. I was greeted with a friendly smile from Eva. She had a nice puffy face with long black hair and was still young. She was of medium height. She mentioned that she was 21 years of age and I believed her.

We started with a chat and I realised her English was very good. She was from Hong Kong so it came as no surprise that she spoke very good English. She had arrived in Sydney to study.

Eva removed her clothes and revealed large natural D size breasts which were holding up well and not saggy. They were very nice to touch and squeeze. Her bottom was not small and more Caucasian shaped but with no evidence of any cellulite. It was a good sized ass that was worthy of grabbing.

I asked if she could come in with me for a shower. She did so but at first stayed outside the shower. I asked her to come inside and she did. Her hesitation at first was because she didn’t want to get wet completely and wash away her make up. Anyway, we had a wash but there was no real kissing in the shower. We dried off and then moved to the bedroom where we lay on the bed. I fondled her breasts and then moved down under. She lay on her back as I played with her pussy. She didn’t move for a while but she asked that I be gentle with her pussy because it was a bit sensitive.

It was time for some massaging of my friend so she proceeded to give him CBJ. She insisted that we use a condom for BJ. I mentioned to her that the website noted that she did BBBJ and DFK as standard services. She said she was unaware of doing BBBJ. She seemed new to all of this and was a bit surprised to hear that many Asian WL's in Sydney were giving BBBJ to customers. We moved on from this discussion and after some BJ, my friend was getting hard so I decided to do Eva in the missionary position then moving to doggie style. There was light tone moaning and groaning on her part as I entered her all the way. We also tried cowgirl position too. She gave me CBJ and HJ in between before I went again for doggie style in front of the mirror. Her ass was a good cushion for pounding from behind.

After some action, I decided to try out her large breasts. She didn’t object to doing Spanish on them and this time my friend was free without a condom. I was sliding between her breasts for a while and my friend felt great. In the end, I couldn’t hold it any longer and shot my load in between her large breasts. Eva got up and rushed off to the shower to clean up so I waited before she finished. When she had returned, I then had my shower.

In summary, I would say that if you’re a big fan of young girls who speak good English and have big breasts and bottoms then Eva might be your choice. Her body is suited for doggie style or cowgirl sex. However if you're after BBBJ and CIM then it's highly unlikely you will receive it from Eva unless she decides to change her position later. That said, she appears to be a nice, safe and friendly girl and her service was generally fine.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Cuteguy has now done 14 ARs!
    Well done, all 14 are for MOC and all are positive, and at a time when MOC has received lots of criticism from almost everyone else.
    Just imagine how glowing his ARs would be if he went somehere else for a change ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well let me think
    - Advertised as DFK and BBBJ .. but supplied neither
    - Lack of intimacy in the shower
    - Little reaction or responsiveness
    - Neither slim or particularly attractive
    - All for hefty $350 !!!

I think that is called a Dud Punt !! Lol

Seems like the only thing that might have been correct was that she was a "student".

I think she should return to the books ..

Banned
    Hey CunningLinguist. Are you scrutinizing my every AR? For your information, my reviews have not only been for MOC. Where are your AR's???? I rest my case!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Someone seems a bit defensive. Maybe the truth hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Hey CunningLinguist. Are you scrutinizing my every AR? For your information, my reviews have not only been for MOC. Where are your AR's???? I rest my case!
    No, but I do notice every time someone does a positive review for MOC, as they stand out like the proverbial dogs balls, the last time there was a non-negative review by someone other than yourself was 26-05-2015 by Tang, which was more luke warm than positive anyway.

Your AR threads:http://forum.aus99.com/search.php?searchid=1186467
    Total is 14, all for MOC.

My AR threads: http://forum.aus99.com/search.php?searchid=1186468
    Total is 39. Note I have done 8 for MOC, but that was back when they were good.

Hmm looks like your case can't be rested just yet ...

Sorry mate but you have made yourself a target, eg check this hypocritical post:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post708472
    I think Dufour nicely sums you up here:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post708537

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I cant believe that you think he is advertising for MOC! At first I was sceptical but know I think cuteguy is just smitten with being called by MOC when a new girl comes in and he gets to test then first.

He is disclosing that they claim BBBJ and DFK when the girls often don't do that. This is one of the biggest complaints about MOC. He vindicates the problem in most AR's.

Anyone that can't see that is stupid beyond belief.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i must be stupid beyond belief then....

Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    i must be stupid beyond belief then....
    Either that or Max is losing the plot again, my money is on the latter. He always seems to back losers, a classic example is when he backed Yamada the owner of TMC, Yamada was shitting all over the forum and Max supported him, anyway to cut a long story short Max got banned for a week and Yamada got banned for life ...

Some background reading on the belligerent Max:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post561020
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post557390

CL's bum chum Harmony has been banned.

We can only hope CL will be banned too so we can have some real harmony.

Cuntinglinguist, no reply? Your doppelgänger Harmony was banned. You don't want to defend him anymore?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think this could be a case of just let sleeping dogs lie.. thats old news.. Apparently MOC dropped their standards and tucked morals into back pocket. I cant comment i tried calling few times long time ago no answer no reply so went elsewhere.